It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Medical Records about to be leaked?? - Unconfirmed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: Khaleesi

This may be redundant and not helpful at all so please excuse me if it is, but I'm using my PC and if I right click on the image with my mouse and choose, "Open image in new tab," the duplicate is quite enlarged in the new tab.

Image link

Yeah, I tried that. It's just problematic for me because I'm old school. I like to have the actual film in hand at a lighted view box. They have the ability to view images on computer screen but, like I said I'm old school. I like a hard copy, preferably film ( they can print on paper and I don't like them) because you can use a hot light (brighter than the view box) to look for subtle differences. You have to be careful though. I've seen radiologists melt films using a hot light for too long. Looking at the actual digitized image on a computer screen can be nice because you can change the brightness, much the same as using a hot light or even change the gray scale. This appears to be a picture of a paper copy IMO. Problematic for me because I can't adjust the image of the original digitized image.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
By the way, this is the image I cropped (and I had to skew it to straighten it some) for use in my google image search:

To compare:

...just in case anyone wanted to replicate my search.

Oh and well sh*t, the information on the right is exactly the same!

HOAX.

Next question..what are they hiding by floating this hoax?

edit on 10-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

By the way, this is the image I cropped (and I had to skew it to straighten it some) for use in my google image search:

To compare:

Thanks for the comparison photos. Your image is lighter than the "Clinton" image. That can make things appear different.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

To compare:

Oh and well sh*t, the information the right is exactly the same!

HOAX.

Next question..what are they hiding by floating this hoax?

Yep, that pretty much nails it! Great find.

I wonder who the culprit of the hoax is. Disgruntled citizen? Probably. HRC campaign or someone affiliated? Possible.

Still gonna keep an eye on this.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's called, "poisoning the well."

Now any talk of Hillary's health problems can be overshadowed by the intentionally released hoaxed docs.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

You're welcome.

BUT it's not my image..it came from an epilepsy website.

link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Thanks for the comparison photos. Your image is lighter than the "Clinton" image. That can make things appear different.

Not the date.

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Exactly!!! That is what I was trying to say earlier in this thread!
Falsifying and faking things don't do anyone any good.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Yes. Like I said, I've seen this tactic before.

Something is being obfuscated by the hoax. The hallmark of a disinfo campaign is that the disinfo can easily be debunked.

Someone floated this hoax to discredit those with legitimate questions.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Yes. Like I said, I've seen this tactic before.

Something is being obfuscated by the hoax. The hallmark of a disinfo campaign is that the disinfo can easily be debunked.

Someone floated this hoax to discredit those with legitimate questions.

"Someone floated this hoax to discredit those with legitimate questions."

^^Worthy of its own thread, btw, if anyone can help expose them.

Who floated it? The why is obvious.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I have looked at both pictures while they have been increased in size. I did notice a difference between the labeling in the upper right corner. The image from MotherMayEye has the upper right corner straight compared to the image. The initial image lettering in the upper right hand corner seems to be bowed a bit. Could someone have taken the image and did some slight tweaking to warp the image slightly?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: atomish
HRC campaign or someone affiliated?

My gut says THIS.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Even if they were trying to fake things to bring down Clinton, it was foolish. It was bound to be proven as fakes.
And all this does is cause legitimate research to be scorned.

For example:
Someone on ATS finds some oh-my-gosh-look-at-this info to take down Clinton. (perhaps by also creating a fake Twitter account to spread the info and use as a "source") (and I say this because somehow those Twitter docs were MIRRORING what was being theorized in existing threads here on the same day, then all of a sudden "ask and you receive")
Then it becomes known as fake.

Then someone else finds some really genuine new information that could take Clinton down.
And by then everyone is saying - oh its just those conspiracy nuts on ATS, just ignore them.

Creating fakery and spreading fakery as fact, is never useful.
Of course things should be investigated - just in case - but people need to be cautious about jumping to conclusions.
I am just glad that so many here do look at things with an investigative eye and truly research without assuming.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
I have looked at both pictures while they have been increased in size. I did notice a difference between the labeling in the upper right corner. The image from MotherMayEye has the upper right corner straight compared to the image. The initial image lettering in the upper right hand corner seems to be bowed a bit. Could someone have taken the image and did some slight tweaking to warp the image slightly?

I had to crop and try to skew and straighten this image:

It was skewed in this ^^^ photo...hence the crappy job I did at straightening it for a google image search. I was actually just casually trying the image search. I didn't expect it would be so easy to find the original.

But, again, the hallmark of a disinfo campaign is that the disinfo is easy to debunk.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Even if they were trying to fake things to bring down Clinton, it was foolish. It was bound to be proven as fakes.

Correct. And, again, the hallmark of a disinfo campaign is that the disinfo is easy to debunk.

originally posted by: BlueAjah

And all this does is cause legitimate research to be scorned.

That's EXACTLY why this hoax was floated.

ETA:

Case in point...see all the "scorn" in my very legitimate thread on Obama's birth certificate: Link to thread

That's because of all the disinfo that buried my legitimate research.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
s10.postimg.org...

Edited the brightness on the HRC image.
edit on 8/10/2016 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

s10.postimg.org...

Thanks...honestly, these type head scans look very much different from scan to scan...there aren't any subtle differences. The pic I found is a match.

ETA: Your link doesn't work, but when I quoted you, I saw the full link. Here it is: Link

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: efabian

Utt Ooh , Will Her Reptilian Past come Back to Haunt Her here if the Docs Records are made Public ? Hmm......

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

s10.postimg.org...

Thanks...honestly, these type head scans look very much different from scan to scan...there aren't any subtle differences. The pic I found is a match.

ETA: Your link doesn't work, but when I quoted you, I saw the full link. Here it is: Link

Yeah, trying to do all of this from mobile with a website that isn't very mobile friendly. Thanks for the hyperlink fix.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I really hope this thread does not die now.

Because NOW it is VERY interesting and oh-so telling.

ETA: Please, do not be turned off that it is a hoax. The fact that it IS a hoax says there is smoke here. Someone went to great lengths to make sure a tweet from 'HillsMedRecords' was seen here on ATS and elsewhere on the internet -- and they knew it was a hoax that could implicate Hillary's opposition. That says someone wanted to discredit & bury all questions about Hillary's health.

I believe now -- more than ever -- that Hillary could be suffering from a neurological issue. And someone does not want any information about it to be taken seriously.

It's better that I discovered it than a Hillary supporter.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join