It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: ignorant_ape

So why would he be whipping it out of his pocket in the video linked on page 1 of this thread?
She's in the middle of a speech in a brightly lit hall.

Think about it? Think about it long and hard and put yourself in the shoes of a security protection team? What happens if the lights go out? What happens if the lights go out as part of a planned attack? These guys are meticulous and practice for all such scenarios. The agent is doing his job well by preparing for a lights out situation.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

He's not secret service he has a badge for her canpaign he works for her. The secret service requirks him to wear the badge. So your whole statement doesn't make sense at all. The secret servive is the guys with the ear pieces. They don't wear anything related to the campaign not even the little hillary pin he's wearing. They remain neutral and are there for protection only. In fact won't approach the candidate unless there is a threat they try to stay as invisible as possible.

That guy is wearing a comms device. You can see it coming down on the right side of his shirt. Also where is the "Hillary pin"?

Image link

Imag e source gallery

Metabunk have updated with details of the badges and comms devices.

Metabunk thread update link
edit on 10/8/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Will somebody move this thread to LOL?
The only thing there is "proof" of, is how low some people will stoop.

TIA.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

How will she cope with Presidential news conferences?

Unfortunately, we already know how Trump will handle those. With unintelligent remarks, insults, and tantrums.

How will she cope with State visits w/foreign leaders?

Probably not by sucking up to Putin, like Trump does.

How will she cope with ongoing conflicts around the world, esp. with respect to Russia and China?

Like Trump? Suck up to Russia, and make China our enemy because of his personal vendettas? He can't even say the word "China" without grimacing. Like a child.

How would she handle "the button?"

Do we even want her to handle "the button?" Not me.

What? Donald has already said "we have nukes, why not use them!!!"

Not only that, for the sake of her health it would be wise to cancel the campaign.

WEll,if Hillary is having seizures all over the country, and Bill is in the early stages of Parkinson's, does that mean Donald is in the final stages of lunacy?

You don't keep up with the news much, do you.

edit on 8/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hell, I'm new and this seems like a good place to make my first post. And in the spirit of the thing, I'll craft a conspiracy theory that I may or may not actually believe.

Hillary Clinton is having health issues: memory lapses, seizures, laughing fits, etc.

If elected, we may be faced with the uncomfortable situation of having a president who is still nominally in office while actually incapacitated. We haven't faced that in nearly a century--Woodrow Wilson was the last clear parallel.

Now if we take Wilson as a case study, it behooves us to look at who was actually running the show while he was down for the count. It wasn't his vice president; he was never formally unable to fulfill his duties. Rather, he was bedridden and his wife Edith was the only person allowed to speak to him. She'd enter his room every day and relay information and come out with his decisions and orders.

If you buy that, I've got some great beachfront property in Wyoming I'd love to give you an excellent price on. Ladies and Gentlemen: Acting President Edith Wilson.

So, back to our contemporary debacle. Hillary Clinton is elected but too far gone to do much other than make speeches and fluff public appearances. Rather than admit weakness, the day to day running of government/executive decision making passes to her loving husband, Bill Clinton.

Might I remind you, Bill was the one who initially encouraged Trump to run, thus acting as a spoiler to get Hillary into office. Bill has also publicly admitted several times that he wasn't ready to leave office when he second term was up.

It explains all of the circumstantial evidence: we're the victims of another Slick Willie long con.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ParadigmMind

Not a bad thought, but let me introduce you to your "power" behind the throne.

He doesn't look anymore fit for office than she does.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Proof that it is a flashlight. You can see the beam on the arm of the person in front.

GIF LINK

You can see the flash light beam on the arm at 0:15

edit on 10/8/2016 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I saw a video of Hillary where one moment she looked fine, then the video slowed wayyyyyyyy down... And there it was. She looked totally wackadoo. Totally gone. For a solid nano-second. And then video played normal speed and she was back to normal. You really have to look CLOSE.

And then Trump said 2nd Amendment people might have ways to stop Hillary if she got elected. Just a funny little joke that people could assassinate his opponent.

Anyway, you have to look reallllly CLOSE to see this stuff with Hillary. I recommend slow wayyyyy down and loop. You will see her insanity (and your own) revealed.

edit on 10-8-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

hey - film a 10 second clip "head and shoulders only "of yourself ` just doing normal stuff ` - then slow a section ` right down ` and loop it - i assure you - you will look " totally whackadoo " too - its not hilary thats the problem - its dishonest wingnuts creating " evidence " of thier delusions

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
Really weak OP, but perfect example of who these Trump Supporters are, and the delusions that form their false reality.

Yes...squinting at blurry youtube screen capture of the hand of Secret Service agent...Declare him a doctor and call a pen flashlight a needle...Claim Hillary is having a seizure!

The right wing is having political conspiracy seizures...It's an ideological reaction to watching you political party literally implode.
edit on 10-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I thought once we grew up, we learned not to judge people for their appearance? Obviously that only applies to those who develop emotionally.

I know that picture. The Clintons had been up for 30 straight hours when that was taken. Not that facts matter.

Let me think. A normal human being who needs sleep, or a a raving megalomaniac psychopath who only needs 3 hours of sleep, which indicates problems in and of itself. Mania, anybody?

edit on 8/10/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Yes, we are in agreement.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Last time they were in office, Republicans allowed the worst terrorist attack on U.S. soil in history, they invaded a country based on intentionally false intel, and then they tanked the economy on their exit. They get 8 years to ponder their failures, and now here they are with the worst presidential candidate in history, appealing strongly to racists and bigots, tearing their party in half.

Watching Republicans even attempt to criticize Obama or Hillary is like watching a guy try to win a debate while actively falling down a tall flight of stairs.

And now here we are... looping youtube videos... and mental delusions... There's not much left to be said.... Good luck in Nov.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wth aren't candidates supposed to release their medical records by law.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
The right wing is having political conspiracy seizures...It's an ideological reaction to watching you political party literally implode.

We had Bush Derangement Syndrome, we have Obama Derangement Syndrome, but now we are having Clinton Derangement Syndrome, and it will be much worse than the previous 2 put together!

After Hilary becomes President some people suffering from CDS will not be able to function in society. Just wait for them to start making even more crap up!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Czulkangg
Wth aren't candidates supposed to release their medical records by law.

Care to show us this "law"?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParadigmMind
Hell, I'm new and this seems like a good place to make my first post. And in the spirit of the thing, I'll craft a conspiracy theory that I may or may not actually believe.

Hillary Clinton is having health issues: memory lapses, seizures, laughing fits, etc.

If elected, we may be faced with the uncomfortable situation of having a president who is still nominally in office while actually incapacitated. We haven't faced that in nearly a century--Woodrow Wilson was the last clear parallel.

Now if we take Wilson as a case study, it behooves us to look at who was actually running the show while he was down for the count. It wasn't his vice president; he was never formally unable to fulfill his duties. Rather, he was bedridden and his wife Edith was the only person allowed to speak to him. She'd enter his room every day and relay information and come out with his decisions and orders.

If you buy that, I've got some great beachfront property in Wyoming I'd love to give you an excellent price on. Ladies and Gentlemen: Acting President Edith Wilson.

So, back to our contemporary debacle. Hillary Clinton is elected but too far gone to do much other than make speeches and fluff public appearances. Rather than admit weakness, the day to day running of government/executive decision making passes to her loving husband, Bill Clinton.

Might I remind you, Bill was the one who initially encouraged Trump to run, thus acting as a spoiler to get Hillary into office. Bill has also publicly admitted several times that he wasn't ready to leave office when he second term was up.

It explains all of the circumstantial evidence: we're the victims of another Slick Willie long con.

Interesting theory. But replace Bill with Huma Abedin. After all, she uses Hillary's email and is always by her side.
edit on 10-8-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tommyjo

originally posted by: diggindirt

So why would he be whipping it out of his pocket in the video linked on page 1 of this thread?
She's in the middle of a speech in a brightly lit hall.

Think about it? Think about it long and hard and put yourself in the shoes of a security protection team? What happens if the lights go out? What happens if the lights go out as part of a planned attack? These guys are meticulous and practice for all such scenarios. The agent is doing his job well by preparing for a lights out situation.

So, he's her "light guy" if someone cuts the power and the lights go out? Cool. Good to know.
Just one question: Does Trump also have a "light guy" on his security team?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Just one question: Does Trump also have a "light guy" on his security team?

This last video is hilarious. Mrs Clinton almost fell over backwards.
Maybe that so-called flashlight kept her on her feet. I know for a
fact security personal are taught to keep their hands free, so
would Secret Service be less proficient than executive security
professionals? I highly doubt it. More than likely this object he's
holding is some form of neutralizing weapon just in case someone
jumps out to attack Mrs Clinton.

That still does not exclude the fact Mrs Clinton is not a healthy
woman. I predict before November Mrs Clinton's advocates are
going to wish they went with Bernie.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Of course he doesn't--to us. However, he probably believes himself to be. We know she does.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join