It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Hillary Clinton Is Having Frequent Seizures: Doctors with Diazepam Autoinjector in Las Vegas

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Breaking Video:
www.youtube.com...

Hillary Clinton's Security and Medical Detail Appear to be integrated.

In Las Vegas on August 4th, 2016 she appears to have a moment of confusion and a peculiar reaction by her security staff shows one of them pull out a Diazepam Autoinjector before being waved off by her Chief Medical Officer in the security detail. The same medical officer is shown in another picture holding the same object, which clearly is a Diazepam Autoinjector used to treat seizures as they happen.

Hillary Clinton is barely holding it together. She is unfit for office, and we have to ask the question: How long before she kicks over and we are left with a Tim Kaine Presidency if she is elected?
edit on 10-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Whatever the case, she's definately not right in the head...

(post by ManFromEurope removed for political trolling and baiting)
+12 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

She was reacting to a protester that rushed the stage, as were the security people. The 'injector' was a communications device - you can see the wire on it.

There's plenty real to get Hillary on...

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Piss taking aside, my personal opinion of her aside, if she is genuinely medically unwell then it's important she seek the right help. She is a mother and she is a wife.

If she is pulling the sympathy card, then, well, I'll deal with that later. For now, I'll give her the benefit of doubt.

There is no one on ATS who could tear strips out of my post, better than me. But I am not a cold hearted bastard, and I recognise she is respected by many, some of whom I greatly respect.

Personally, I'd like to see her at 100% for this race, or not at all.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Some of her reactions have been seriously off...

I dont know what to call that beyond a seizure.. her health is a fair question, it was used to bludgeon Mccain when he ran, because of who was his running mate, the same questions need to be asked about Hillary...

Who is Tim Kaine...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Martin Shkreli said it's early onset Parkinson's Disease.

www.rawstory.com...

She's not healthy, especially since she can't walk up stairs without help.

pbs.twimg.com...
edit on 8/8/16 by xstealth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
Good guess. Why would he be carrying a communication device on the inside of his jacket?
I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of anti-seizure injection. Having it nearby would only be the prudent thing to do.
I know that look that came on her face. I have 4 close relatives who have suffered brain injury. That momentary freeze and perplexed, emptiness is common. I've heard neurologists describe it as static electricity in the brain. It doesn't do any further damage usually.
Hillary has an opportunity here to talk about brain injury and its effects on the sufferer and the families of those who are injured. She has a great stage to speak to some of the abject ignorance that exists where brain injury is concerned. With her ability to raise funds, free stroke and brain injury clinics could be springing up all over the country.
With so many of the alternative news sites raising these questions, the door of opportunity is wide open for her.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

A person with integrity would do just as you suggest... she has none... its all about her always has been, she is out to be the first woman president, it looks like her lies are coming home to roost though.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

BAM!

Too many inoculations are making her go...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Soon HRC will be made fun of by DJT just like he did to a reporter this year (not funny, but was a fact)

Seizures are not a funny thing, but in politics, let the mud slinging begin!

(post by Sillyolme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: SentientCentenarian
Good guess. Why would he be carrying a communication device on the inside of his jacket?
I'd be willing to bet it's some sort of anti-seizure injection. Having it nearby would only be the prudent thing to do.
I know that look that came on her face. I have 4 close relatives who have suffered brain injury. That momentary freeze and perplexed, emptiness is common. I've heard neurologists describe it as static electricity in the brain. It doesn't do any further damage usually.
Hillary has an opportunity here to talk about brain injury and its effects on the sufferer and the families of those who are injured. She has a great stage to speak to some of the abject ignorance that exists where brain injury is concerned. With her ability to raise funds, free stroke and brain injury clinics could be springing up all over the country.
With so many of the alternative news sites raising these questions, the door of opportunity is wide open for her.

Even if it were true that she has seizures.. which it isnt...

The Presidents health and diagnostic history is a national security issue and shouldnt be released to the public.

There are very good reasons things like this are hidden. Like if everyone knew the president was allergic to onions, people could try and sneak onions in and around the president, etc.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   
We have all met people with no real social skills she is a little like that over reacts to stuff and it makes her look odd.
I'm not convinced they are seizures tbh I deal with people who suffer from various conditions which cause seizures and it is her eyes to me her eyes are not showing signs of having one.
She is just an oddball.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
A youtube video is your source? Really? This simple Simon game of mimicry is just going haywire. One jerk makes up a theme for a video that has nothing to do with the actual video. Adds the Law and Order music for drama and suddenly oh my all the little Simon's are copying and spreading the stupidity until stupidity is. viral.
You've played your part . You've been played.
Hope you feel smug now. Tools

Don't ever let me catch you using youtube as a source.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
When you have committed as many sins and wrongs against mankind as Hillary has, laws of karma dictate that she be repaid in kind. That's what all her political, legal and medical issues boil down to. Reaping what she has sown.

Hillary will not be on the November 8th ballot. The tidal wave that will swamp her candidacy is building.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
A better look at the handler and possible injector:

i.sli.mg...

edit on 8-8-2016 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
A youtube video is your source? Really? This simple Simon game of mimicry is just going haywire. One jerk makes up a theme for a video that has nothing to do with the actual video. Adds the Law and Order music for drama and suddenly oh my all the little Simon's are copying and spreading the stupidity until stupidity is. viral.
You've played your part . You've been played.
Hope you feel smug now. Tools

He's just going off the book written by a former doctor. But I'm thinking there is little doubt she's having health issues. In interviews she had requirements no stairs and must have a chair I think thus is why she's been avoiding press confrences. Her staff has leaked rumors supposedly that she disapears for days at a time to rest. And I noticed something odd. In her medical records she released she is on Coumadin for her clots. This is the most dangerous anticoagulant on the market they have newer types that are better. But her medical records state she's on Coumadin to prevent another stroke.

I actually am a cancer researcher and I can tell yo I coumadin is very dangerous she bumps somethon to hard and she will cause internal hemorrhage. If she's in a wreck or cuts herself she will bleed to death. So I'm almost positive we are seeing her medical records from 2012 when she had thr stroke. Doctors in a hospital wI'll use coumadin because its effective at breaking up clots quickly. But by no means should one stay on it. As far as seizures I can almost gurantee they occur she had to have emergency brain surgery to remove a clot and odds are very good that she would have seizures afterwards it's quite common.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Also when the so called seizure has finished she doesn't react how people react at the end of having a seizure she snaps right back to normal this doesn't happen it takes it out of you having one and she didn't show any signs of just having a seizure.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Isn't Valium sort of old school for seizures?

Sort of overkill for a melodramatic response to a flurry of questions, no?
edit on 8/8/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join