It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Liberals Pretend That White Males Specifically Do Not Have a History of Slavery?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

Sometimes when we're feeling small - we lash out at those that make us feel so small

It's hard to figure people sometimes - but we mostly mean well

:-)

When you're up in the mountains of China doing Taoist alchemy - alchemy yourself a little somethin' somethin' to help smooth things out

edit on 8/4/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Haha.. right. I back up my views with content, you tell someone they're wrong and expect to be taken on your word.

That's right, stay true to your nature: snipe and run away like a coward.. just like the last time.

a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Sometimes when you don't really have anything of substance to say sidestepping someone's actual written content and writing about their character is an easy way to avoid unpleasant facts and stay true to one's prior conditioning.

This thread isn't about my character or my frustrations dealing with an unresponsive and brainwashed populace. Comment on the content please, you have no insight into my personal situation or my journey, I am where I need to be right now and am dealing with teachers far superior to some clueless old lady on the internet.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

This thread isn't about my character or my frustrations dealing with an unresponsive and brainwashed populace. Comment on the content please, you have no insight into my personal situation or my journey, I am where I need to be right now and am dealing with teachers far superior to some clueless old lady on the internet.

OK

35 flags - good for you

Thank you for providing us with yet another opportunity to listen to white males bellyache about how ineffectual, lost, sad and forgotten they're feeling. Oh, and, I forgot - pissy

It sounds like this is where you are on your personal journey. Congratulations on your emancipation?

Mommy issues much?

edit on 8/5/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Jesus saves? Nowhere did I mention anything of the sort. Gnosticism means saving yourself, you're being ignorant.

Demons.. well, a lot of social justice warriors do act like demons? Did you see that kid attacking some guy just standing there? He was foaming at the mouth.

But I understand what's going on here though.. you're jumping at the chance to use these references as a way for you to ignore the rest of the message. Good tactic there, but are you really so unconscious of your own actions that you would not protest such blatant dishonesty on your own part?

Even if I thought liberals were literally possessed by demons that would be the only questionable part in my writing.. that and the soulcatchers, and the chimera.. and society ending in calamitous disaster. Notice a theme here? Tongue in cheek hyperbole and South Park references. But don't stop engaging in obvious fallacies because of me, throw out the baby with the bathwater. As long as it doesn't fit your liberal narrative, just throw it out! It's so easy.. everybody can do it, it requires no effort.

See how that works? What am I? Your psychologist? You ought to pay me for these lessons, sorting out your biases and listing your fallacies. That's hard work, especially when dealing with someone that is predisposed to throw said advice in the garbage. You won't be failing me but you will be failing yourself, and you will be failing at finding the truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

One sentence: The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan.

It instantly demolishes your whole narrative of white male whining. Which of course, doesn't even begin to touch on anything in the OP or my other posts.

Deflect and move on.. you're too easy.

So we've established that you are wrong. What's next? Will you admit how wrong you are or will you double down and simply ignore the evidence? It would be fortuitous for your personal growth if you for once admitted to your wrong. I mean, I see you being wrong around the boards all the time but I never see you admit it.

Let's go with a direct quote that completely contradicts your premise:

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. ...

Now it's your turn, you either ignore this quote and this man and all the men that stood behind him, and the fact that all political power in Europe seem to be single-mindedly following his agenda - or you admit to being wrong. What's it gonna be?

By the way, I think this is a checkmate situation.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Now it's your turn, you either ignore this quote and this man and all the men that stood behind him, and the fact that all political power in Europe seem to be single-mindedly following his agenda - or you admit to being wrong. What's it gonna be?

How is your position on this anything but a rationalization? It's still whining about your imagined victim hood. It's also completely predictable

Just like how you think white people art is soooo pretty... Sigh :-)

By the way, I think this is a checkmate situation.

Of course you do

Of old, these attained the One: Heaven attaining the One Became clear. Earth attaining the One Became stable. Spirits attaining the One Became sacred. Valleys attaining the One Became bountiful. Myriad beings attaining the One Became fertile. Lords and kings attaining the One Purified the world. If Heaven were not clear It might split. If Earth were not stable It might erupt. If spirits were not sacred They might fade. If valleys were not bountiful They might wither. If myriad beings were not fertile, They might perish. If rulers and lords were not noble, They might stumble. Therefore, Noble has humble as its root, High has low as its foundation. Rulers and lords call themselves Poor and lonely orphans. Isn't this using humility as a root? They use many carriages But have no carriage;. They do not desire to glisten like jade But drop like a stone.

Mix it up I say - and relax

edit on 8/5/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Do you see everyone's victim hood as imagined, or just white people's?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Egalitarian victim hood - is that what you're after?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spiramirabilis
a reply to: TheBulk

Egalitarian victim hood - is that what you're after?

No, its just that racists dont think they can be racist towards those dirty whites.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
OH Hell Can we Have a Race War Now !

and get it over with!

for someone that is stuck in between 2 or more races
its kinda difficult ! Especially the Appearance

White's have a whole history of Slavery

ROME Slavery History , Irish Indentured Servants ( some never became free )
Egyptian Slavery History of all type of races including whites ,
Ancient Nomadic Europeans captured enemy's as slaves

if your talking just America !

Whites and Native Americans were the first Slaves

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

What a thoroughly unedifying thread this is.

I think it is time to leave the OP to his own company.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
in Russia with goyim collars was removed in 1861, one year earlier than the black in America. they creatures called it the abolition of serfdom and in fact deprived of work, housing, land, livelihood

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

If you work from paycheck to paycheck and cant last past that, you are STILL a slave.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011

If you work from paycheck to paycheck and cant last past that, you are STILL a slave.

Yes, 99.9% of people, black and white, are in this position and they just can't see it.

It's never really been about whites taking advantage of blacks, it's been the rich taking advantage of the poor - and they're still at it today, and we're all too busy fighting each other to do anything about it.

The Black Lives Matter campaign is really about black people complaining the white slaves are getting more scraps than they do.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

How is you avoiding clear evidence anything but a rationalisation? I'm not rationalising anything, I'm simply pointing out the real life facts of an agenda that our ruler class described decades ago, that it is now acting out. It couldn't be more clear cut.

Except, I'm not complaining about my personal situation, that's what SJW's do. They feel personally victimised, I don't feel personally victimised and there's a huge difference there. Besides, microaggressions and being looked at by someone isn't oppression.

Please.. touch on the actual agenda that is being played out. As always, you play semantic games but it's just a lot of hand-waving in the end.

Cowardly sniping as always.. because engaging in actual discussion would only show how naked your position is.
I tire of admonishing your sorry ass.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I am merely giving your hate thread more rope.

I predict that your stay on ATS will not be long and your exit will be inglorious. I read it in the stars (the ones your posts aren't getting).

edit on 7/8/16 by Astyanax because: of privilege.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Histrionics on your art - from beginning to end

Please.. touch on the actual agenda that is being played out. As always, you play semantic games but it's just a lot of hand-waving in the end.

Agenda? Laughable. What evidence have you got?

There's no agenda. You need some made up fantasy in order for you to rationalize your feelings of marginalization and wounded pride

This planet was always going to mix. Always. No agenda necessary

What's your problem with that again?

The rest of we people of the world don't care about your special needs. You're a dying breed, and nothing but a big ole whiner. Good luck with all that

37 flags - but not much vocal support. Cowards

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   

37 flags - but not much vocal support. Cowards

The good old ‘silent majority’. Too ashamed of their own opinions to stand up for them.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

The agenda is real whether you wish to acknowledge its presence or not. It has many different terms but its key ingredient is the same: use history to guilt white people into being submissive when they experience discrimination and demonisation based on their skin pigmentation alone. Placing this unreasonable standard on any other group would be met with cries of racism and bigotry. That is a fact.

I would say attacking the poster instead of the message is a greater sign of cowardice than is flagging a thread without commenting.

You mistake shame for futility. People that support the OP's position know not only that they will be ridiculed, labelled and ostracised for their views, they will also be speaking to brick walls. Not wanting to experience those things does not make one a coward, but rather a human.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

...use history to guilt white people into being submissive when they experience discrimination and demonisation based on their skin pigmentation alone.

Using history? Did you actually just say that?

Skin pigmentation - alone!? By the way - assuming you and I are similarly colored - why is it you're whining about all this and I'm not?

Poor dear... God! Laughing here. Out loud :-)

History is a never ending thing - and that old virus is still wiggling under a rock here and there. Every once in a while it crawls out and posts here at ATS. You're just a different type of SJW - but your particular kind of safe space is something we all recognize and thoroughly reject

I would say attacking the poster instead of the message is a greater sign of cowardice than is flagging a thread without commenting.

Would you? Funny that you expect some kind of deference - or respect even. Hilarious. You can forget about that. If I violate the T&C I'll accept my slap. I won't violate my principles

edit on 8/8/2016 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join