It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Liberals Pretend That White Males Specifically Do Not Have a History of Slavery?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Look at the last couple of hundred years, masses of white people were widely oppressed by both the Church and the medieval state.

Poor and wretched masses of peasants, and looking even further back we see the same story. In history males have also suffered at the hands of gender roles, though brutal quite appropriate for the time and the environment. Men had to constantly die in war and in other dangerous capacities. Women avoided these types of risks but faced other dangerous risks. I'm not certain at all that women have had it harder than men. And if you're making this claim you need to prove it! Do none of that social science these people study apply here? Are they ignorant of the scientific method in addition to history?

Almost everybody's ancestors have been oppressed in some capacity. Bitching about something that is over is a complete waste of time, meanwhile these people totally hijack the public debate and narrative while globalists continue raping the world and controlling all of us. This liberal delusion is just a deflection, a distraction from what is really going on in the World, they are acting the role being a tool for the cartel like elite. Keep blaming the average white male on the street while they keep looting nations, starting wars and engaging in grand manipulations.

Every time these people hijack the public discourse they are stealing away attention from real issues in a zero sum game, a limited medium of discourse. In other words, they are useful idiots. Their politics is more about acting like victims, wanting special privileges and virtue signalling than everything. These traits are morally questionable and obviously flawed. The results of a weak and coddled generation of entitled brats. I think this is the obviously sane conclusion here.

Is this not what is really going on here? And you people support Hillary Clinton! You have no credibility whatsoever!

Even Ufology is objectively more of a reality than the made up issues these people invent to soothe their self-esteem and blame their failures on something else. Why do we need to entertain these people when they caluculatingly play their obviously shallow psychological games. And they are too cowardly to actually speak out against the real power brokers. Because if you do they will use the media that they own to attack you. And this is what is really happening. People want to pretend that there is nothing going on here, they don't want to rock the boat and there's enough evidence out there for a lifetime if they really wanted to know what is going on. But that would mean actual study instead of easy memorable mantras and catch phrases.

*Snip*

It's intellectual laziness. And these people keep clinging to dozens of made up facts that they apparently just made up. The wage gap has been debunked a million times. And no, 80% of women do not get raped in college. Only a true moron would really believe that. You know how horrendous that would be? Believing in that just shows you what these people will believe in, only a mental child would believe that. They think they're being profoundly intellectual, and cool and rebellious.. righteous even. These people's narcissism and their psychological problems are out there for anyone to see and anyone that knows even a little bit about human nature would recognise these people for self-obsessed self-serving emotional juveniles.

Grow up social justice warriors! We're tired of your childish tantrums, your emotional outbursts and your continued buffoonery.

These people's arguments are constantly dismantled on youtube. It would be better if these people just admitted that they were wrong already. I stay away from feminist women, I have no patience for mind slaves. I take it as a sign that a person is easily mind controlled. That's what feminists are, they are easily mind controlled, they are easily conditioned people. They seemingly just float around absorbing irrational mental content like they had no filter. The whole liberal narrative is easily deconstructed, riddled with holes.
edit on 8/2/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo..

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I'll be honest : I don't think you're intelligent enough to understand why most of what you wrote is complete bull#.

You poor thing.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

You just made his point for him (her).

ETA: One of his points, anyway.
edit on 8/2/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Look at the last couple of hundred years

Looks as if you need to step forward into the 21st Century . You havent noticed , but times have changed a lot in those 100 years .
History is just that. It is something to look back on , reflect upon , and try and not make the same mistakes. Not to live in though.

edit on 8/2/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

The history of the human race is full of oppression of demographics ranging from class to race to religious ideology. It is likely that no demographic has been immune from persecution over recorded history.

However, we are in the age of propaganda and state sanctioned indoctrination institutions designed to dumb down humans so selective memories are all the rage and facts are simply uncomfortable and counter to the propaganda narrative.

So, when Will Smith, this morning, had a meltdown over Trump (still being shown on multiple channels), and Leonard De Caprio announced a lavish fundraiser, know that Hollyweird is in bed with the Hilldenberg and the stage is set and the players have chosen their sides.

Now, it's up to the citizens to determine what is fact, and what is fiction.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Actually, most everyone who came to the New World of N. America in the earliest days came under bonded contracts of indentured servitude, black and white alike. They served out their terms of service as basically slaves during those years and then were free.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yeah, and most whites were bleedingly poor and led hard lives long into the 20th century. We've had our fair share of tragedies all throughout the 20th century. Look at Russia and Eastern Europe. WWII ravaging the whole continent killing millions. Not to mention the horrible aftermath and all that oppression.

Yes time has moved, but whig history is a farce and there are many different facets to progress. There's degeneracy too. You see scientific progress. I see decadence and a fall in morals and conduct. Modern people are fake. They're products of scientific behaviourism being applied in practice in controlling the population and hijacking their worldview. They're all pop cultural memes and cultural Marxist doctrine. Fake opposition.. a vent for dissipating frustration and redirecting it at white heterosexual males.

Their worldview revolves around clearly biased and ideologically inspired tables of oppression and privilege. It's a simple easy collection of memes to regurgitate at wish and it saves you the hassle of actually learning something real.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
From now until forever every time some one posts an "oh woe is me I'm a put upon white guy" thread it has to be accompanied by this,,,

K~
edit on 2-8-2016 by aethertek because: forgot the n

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Now, it's up to the citizens to determine what is fact, and what is fiction.

That sums it up quite nicely.
People are too willing to live the fiction for fear of losing it all.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek
That hurt. That really hurt. No , not the video nor your post. The simple fact I watched the original run of that show.
Ouch.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well, just for you there is now a website where people can voluntarily meet up and offer or demand reparations for slavery. If you feel you need some, you go log in and make your demands. If you feel guilty, you go, log in and offer to meet someone's demands or offer a good or service of your own toward meeting reparations.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod

Modern people are fake. They're products of scientific behaviourism being applied in practice in controlling the population and hijacking their worldview. They're all pop cultural memes and cultural Marxist doctrine.

I think this is one of the more important things I've read on ATS of late, and it bears quoting.

Every aspect of social life has been studied, researched, tested, focus-grouped and clinically tried. Our cultural institutions know exactly what buttons to push (and when) to get the desired reaction out of this generation, because they've been engineered as products. Chattel. Commodities.

Slaves. Nevermind the color.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
From now until forever every time some one posts an "oh woe is me I'm a put upon white guy" thread it has to be accompanied by this,,,

K~

Classic liberal deflection - ignore the facts, stick fingers in ears, and repeat 'all whiteys that support Trump are racist'

Again, as always, the dictionary definition of head-in-sand selective deniability.

I do admire (deluded) consistency though, so star for you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

ya, I ran across an article about it, was wondering just what the response would be if I went on demanded payment for services rendered by my ancestors who were involved with the underground railroad...
might prove interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Almost everybody's ancestors have been oppressed in some capacity. Bitching about something that is over is a complete waste of times, meanwhile these people totally hijack the public debate and narrative while globalists continue raping the world and controlling all of us.

Slavers know who their slaves are. White - back, liberal - conservative, just labels. Megacorp still keeps slaves, they don't call them that though, today they are called migrant workers.
edit on 2-8-2016 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

LOL don't feel bad, I'm an old timer too that's why I figured I needed to post the vid as few would get the reference.

K~

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

That is basically it. Very well put, in great detail.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Classic liberal deflection - ignore the facts, stick fingers in ears, and repeat 'all whiteys that support Trump are racist'

Oh yes you're so clever.
What, no two paragraphs of flowery prose to pontificate your position?

So do tell how was what I posted racist?

Hint I'm Sicilian/Irish.

K~

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The problem with your post is whites aren't exactly saying they are specifically oppressed.

But because liberals see the white heterosexual male as the purveyor of all forms of oppression they do direct all their hate and bile on to him. It's a consequence of Marxism, to pathologically and irrationally deconstruct everything that is Western and everything that is familiar and traditional. The only progressiveness there's to talk about is the progress in completely annihilating all culture and tradition to make place for their own ideas and their own ideas only. And liberals are acting like slaves when they conform to and protect this system.

Zbigniew said it, nation states are obsolete.

He also said this way back in the early 70's:

"We have thus reached the stage in mankind's history where the passion for equality is a universal, self­ conscious force. What is more, since equality is not likely to be attained on the objective plane, it may be sought more and more on the subjective plane. With real equality impossible, equality through emotion becomes a substitute, with passionate conflict and hostility creating the illusion of equality."

edit on 2-8-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Typo..

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

The problem with your post is whites aren't exactly saying they are specifically oppressed.

& the problem with your post is that mine neither stated nor alluded to that fact.

Blather blather MARXISM blather.

white heterosexual male as the purveyor of all forms of oppression

Well they have been the oppressor for this countries past 200plus years, so own it.

K~

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join