It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go back to bed America, Your Government is in control.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Go back to bed America, Your Government is in control.

Eat what we tell you to eat, Take what drugs we tell you to take, Buy what we tell you to buy, Earn what we let you earn, Pay what we tell you to pay, Accept what laws we tell you to accept.

Whilst we murder your fellow citizens, Lock others up unfairly, corrupt the system and enjoy the wealth just be content, for your Government is watching, Your Government is in control and we promise, you won't be next...

Whilst we burn children in their homes, whilst we commit terrorism around the globe...feel safe, feel confident, feel aware..aware that we are right, we are righteous, we are watching, we are in control and we promise, you won't be next...

Do not think. Do not question. Do not protest. Do not fight. Instead submit and let generations pay the price...

To protect and Serve...But who will be protected and served when the time comes? The people? Or the Money? Don't believe it's possible, Dont think thier capable? Watch the video in the link below.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When violent protest is Illegal and Peaceful protest is met with aggression...Where do you turn? Don't believe in a broken system. Don't spread the virus.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Someone is being over-dramatic.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
some one is loving the kool aid

reply to: Jefferton

edit on 28-7-2016 by DOCHOLIDAZE1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
The protesters who stand around and boo when one or two brutal cops start beating someone...just because.. is why I will never attend a protest.. Because I would not just stand there and boo.

You got that NSA and all the bully cops who get their rocks of blooding someone "just because"!

I am not sure but I would bet there are others who have decided to not just stand there any more either.
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The OP has had way too much coffie, could of been a very good post but just went too far and became a bit silly. Good points but too much drama. Still i give you a star

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Watch that video on that post, all 3 hours, start to finish then tell me I am being dramatic. The buck does'nt stop there either. If getting angry at 17 children, 64 adults getting burnt alive and shot by the police and the military is being over-dramatic then yeah Im #ing over dramatic.

Edit: Same to imod. This is the problem people are so carefree about this stuff they think its a game.
edit on 28-7-2016 by WhatGoldStandard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

Yeah, you're being over dramatic.

The irony will obviously be lost on you here, but the fact that you can post such a thing online with zero retribution from those you fear speaks just how narrow minded your view of the world is.

Poor you.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I wish I could laugh at what you said but I know just how many people think like you do and, worst of all, think they are right.

Watch that video if your willing to dedicate the time www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is what these people are capable of. They would'nt care that I am on here. It has no affect on them whatsoever.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
People turn a blind eye to all the messed up things going on in this world. Im guilty of it myself. Most of us are kept distracted one way or another in many different ways. Its very chaotic nature we live in.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard

I wish I could laugh at what you said but I know just how many people think like you do and, worst of all, think they are right.

That is what these people are capable of. They would'nt care that I am on here. It has no affect on them whatsoever.

Then what do you hope to gain by writing about it if your writing has no affect,

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If you want to be a Don Quixote, thats ok. I think there is a little Don Quixote in all of us

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

The main reason I post is to share media with people. This post has a couple of interesting pieces of media but its main point was to advertise another post with a video that should have Billions of views not thousands.

Again watch it, see how that makes you feel, see if you think Im over dramatic.

People watched them burn, knew why it really happened and did nothing. Thats you and people like you, so quick to ignore, so quick to dismiss. crazy, dramatic or wierd. So be it. I am not here to be popular I am here to let people know just how #ed America is. But they are to busy arguing left and right, black and white, god and apes, gay and straight to see the danger. I may be seen as sad now, but you won't be laughing if something like that happens to you.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   

edit on 28-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Way way too much drama, if you think you are the only one who sees things like this and feel the strong need to tell everyone, you are mistaken.
" Never fight what you can not change, and never let what you can not change eat into your soul"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

" Never fight what you can not change, and never let what you can not change eat into your soul"

I totally agree !

Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?

Hopefully it will never get that bad and if it does the oppressors will be met by more than axes, hammers, and what not...
edit on 727thk16 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
"S'sOSC... every single one of them!"

The church of St. Bill aka TPWHPP

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: imod02

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard

Then what do you hope to gain by writing about it if your writing has no affect,

Exposing people like you for one...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

You need to look beyond your tiny world and see the big picture.

Yes, what's happening in the US has been getting worse, but it's nothing compared to other places.

Go live in a place like Venezuela for a while, and you'll be begging to come back to the big scary America.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

[SNIP] People like you would watch the world burn if it come to it. I hope your not American cause the fore fathers and those who died to create America would hang you for throwing away the blood they shed.

Your attitude of passiveness and zero resistance is why governments and big coorps can do and take what they want and laugh about it. Everyone is laughing at the masses, Im not religious, Once I die thats it, better to die a lion than live a sheep.
edit on 28/7/2016 by Gemwolf because: Mod Note: Please don't resort to name-calling

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Yeah your right but America helped cause it. The people of America can't change the middle east, their presence would create a thousand more problems. They can change their domestic situation though. Then perhaps their country would be one to spread peace and community instead of inciting wars for power and supplying the wars with guns for money.

<<   2  3 >>

join