It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Here Ever Dream Of Meeting or/Seeing Yourself? And What Were your Reaction?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
A few days ago i saw that i was jumping through parallel universes and was checking on different versions of myself. They couldn't see me and i only had a few seconds in every universe, but it was a really cool experience.

Here's some that i remember: 1)I had just given birth to a baby girl and i was holding her, with my husband(?) on my side. I didn't recognize this man, but in the dream i knew he was my partner.
2)Zombie apocalypse and i was a zombie.
3)I was in a tv panel giving an interview. I was a famous actress.
4)I was in a warzone. Not a soldier, but i had a weapon and i was wounded.

There were more and supposedly in the dream this was part of my training(not sure about what), so i was totally cool with it. There was someone else with me during the jumps that was guiding me and giving me information.

Anyway it was fun.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Its possible for your spirit to switch to and fro, from your higher to lower self during dreams and vice versa.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phantom traveller
A few days ago i saw that i was jumping through parallel universes and was checking on different versions of myself. They couldn't see me and i only had a few seconds in every universe, but it was a really cool experience.

Here's some that i remember: 1)I had just given birth to a baby girl and i was holding her, with my husband(?) on my side. I didn't recognize this man, but in the dream i knew he was my partner.
2)Zombie apocalypse and i was a zombie.
3)I was in a tv panel giving an interview. I was a famous actress.
4)I was in a warzone. Not a soldier, but i had a weapon and i was wounded.

There were more and supposedly in the dream this was part of my training(not sure about what), so i was totally cool with it. There was someone else with me during the jumps that was guiding me and giving me information.

Anyway it was fun.

Sound like a very cool and fun dream,thanks for
sharing.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Its possible for your spirit to switch to and fro, from your higher to lower self during dreams and vice versa.

Thanks Rapha i didn't know that.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ladystar
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Next time try not to be afraid.

Isn't there some myth about meeting yourself in a dream?

I've been shot in the head in a dream and wasn't scared. lol yep, freaky.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

What is the myth?i never heard of it,please do tell .

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Interesting topic.

Had a very vivid dream several years ago, where I saw an older version of myself. I was standing in a plain hospital white hallway with 2 closed doors, one on the left and one on the right. I opened the one on the left and looked inside. There was an old lady lying on a couch watching TV in a room that was filled with crap and she was alone, it was me. There was a lot of negative energy, it freaked me out really bad and woke up. That nightmare was a message straight from the subconscious, for sure.

At the time, my life was extremely out of control and had that path continued, that nightmare very well could have turned in to reality. I took the message very seriously and often think about what I saw and remind myself to continue with the changes that I've worked so hard to accomplish. I will never become that woman. *shivers*
edit on 7-8-2016 by Jennyfrenzy because: eta

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

Wow! That sounds like a trip! Hope you feel better soon
Having a total hip replacement in November, excited and nervous.

The most vivid dream I had was 2 days after the last hip replacement, right after having a blood transfusion. Not sure if it was the meds, the other persons blood or what. The whole thing felt so real and didn't jump around like dreams so typically do, it flowed just like reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Actually, I was really asking.

I can't recall but it has stuck with me all these years that it meant something or other.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jennyfrenzy
Interesting topic.

Had a very vivid dream several years ago, where I saw an older version of myself. I was standing in a plain hospital white hallway with 2 closed doors, one on the left and one on the right. I opened the one on the left and looked inside. There was an old lady lying on a couch watching TV in a room that was filled with crap and she was alone, it was me. There was a lot of negative energy, it freaked me out really bad and woke up. That nightmare was a message straight from the subconscious, for sure.

At the time, my life was extremely out of control and had that path continued, that nightmare very well could have turned in to reality. I took the message very seriously and often think about what I saw and remind myself to continue with the changes that I've worked so hard to accomplish. I will never become that woman. *shivers*

That was quite an experience Jenny,glad you learn something from it
i don't recall what me
and my other self talked about .sometimes i wish i could remember .

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Ladystar

Dreams are trippy.

Don't think I'd want to talk to a another version of myself, seeing it was enough.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Actually, I was really asking.

I can't recall but it has stuck with me all these years that it meant something or other.

Oh sorry about that,i don't know if there's any myth about
meeting yourself in dreams,but if i find out will post it
here.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I can only recall one time meeting myself it was part of a longer dream that I won't go into, but I saw and saved my childhood self from being killed in a disaster and had to protect himme for the rest of it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join