It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Here Ever Dream Of Meeting or/Seeing Yourself? And What Were your Reaction?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
A few nights ago i had this dream,i open a door and saw myself sitting down in front of
a computer desk.I was so shock and surprise! only thing i said was Oh S**t ! she stare at
me and i at her,finally i walk over to the desk and touch her face and hair,she did the
same to me.
We talk for bit, then i left and close the door,upon waking up i forget what we talked
about.This has happen to me before my younger self came to my back door one day and
just wave at me ,i smile and wave back

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I found my decapitated head in a box, it was one of those gasping awake dreams.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wateraven

Sounds scary.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I met an evil version of myself, who called himself Ivan. Shortly before he attacked me with an aluminum baseball bat. Very weird.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Oh my! when i first open the door she look mad.But calm
down shortly after.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Sounds a bit like the end scene in 2001. I had a similar experience but during meditation, I didn't want to see myself behind a computer screen for some reason so tried blocking it out before seeing the next vision of a foot stepping in a puddle of water.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: glend
Sounds a bit like the end scene in 2001. I had a similar experience but during meditation, I didn't want to see myself behind a computer screen for some reason so tried blocking it out before seeing the next vision of a foot stepping in a puddle of water.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Ladystar

I saw a doppelganger of mine driving into 7 -11. We both caught a glimpse, looked down at eachother's cars to see it wasn't a reflection then we'd lost view of eachother as they drove out. Eerie experience but it made me want to ask about long lost cousins more.

edit on 28-7-2016 by riley because: typos

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I think i met myself as a 70 something year old man on Dec 21, 2012.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: riley

I saw a doppelganger of mine driving into 7 -11. We both caught a glimpse, looked down at eachother's cars to see it wasn't a reflection then we'd lost view of eachother as they drove out. Eerie experience but it made the want to ask about long lost cousins more.

Thanks Riley for posting,weird experience you had there.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OneGoal

I think i met myself as a 70 something year old man on Dec 21, 2012.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I had a super weird one about two weeks ago. Self, but not the normal visualization of self. Rather it was a tour of this weird fractal land (eyes and/or faces everywhere similar to the deep dream thing, but 3D and almost like something out of Pixar in how it seemed cartoonish) and the things communicating said they were the molecular represntation of you. (Which in this case is me.) Some type of communication that consciousness wasn't just on the cellular level, but at an even finer grained quantum level - these entities waving around and gathering shapes or doing stuff were parts of cell or at least thats what was implied.

Thing is, when I had this dream it was the three nights right after a major surgery (still recovering). The message was a supportive one though, stuff about working overtime to get things back in order and a tour of what's going on with the innerspace. Immune system gearing up, and extra production of blood and tissue repair stuff. In turn I explained what happened and the necessity of the intrusion and poking around in the side of my skull, which was a bit meta as those things were me. Totally weird but super cool.

Still not sure if that was some conscious thing or the surgery meds. Also thought about that and stuff like machine elves (never experimented myself but read occasional psychonaut stuff), and the answer was the mind normally doesn't see things at that level unless something is out of order, so perhaps you could say that.

Still in the process of recovering from that surgery, but it's one of the strangest and profound dreams I've had. No seeming repeat after those three nights or so but the things that were "seen" still stick in my memory.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I just had a dream the other night where I seen myself...

I was looking into a mirror and someone told me I should get some more sleep that I looked exhausted..Then before my eyes I started to change and it was like one of them gifs where you see people age years in seconds...The older me looked tired with sunken eyes and dark circles...

I'm still not sure what to make of it...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've read of nothing good coming out of meeting one's doppelganger.

I've met myself in a dream, and while I hesitate to discuss myself much, I'll say that there was a mortal battle that took place between myself and my doppelganger. I don't know what it meant, if anything at all. However it could possibly be said that an internal struggle was taking place, which would be 100% accurate in my case.

Maybe you're at a struggle with yourself that only a direct confrontation with your innermost self can the conflict be resolved.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wateraven

This!

I dreamed of my own severed arm. I knew it was mine because of the tattoos.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I dreamt I was looking at a guy in a phone booth, his back was turned and I knew it was me.

At the same time, I felt myself standing behind me as i was in the booth.

I was kind of afraid to turn and look but I did slowly and my other self felt the same fear of looking at each other.

Then I woke up.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: pauljs75

Thanks for posting Paul,hope you're feeling alot
better.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace