It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of at least two dead, multiple injured at Florida nightclub

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

snip

As opposed to a happy god loving hippie type ? you may be onto something

edit on 7/25/2016 by bigfatfurrytexan because: Remove quoted text

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
So pissed off white guy or mad muslim this time?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Neither.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The amount of Psychopaths running around right now is beyond me. These Men are Cowards plain and simple. And until someone stands up to these Creeps and says Enough is Enough where's it going to end next? Another nightclub 40 more deaths? The prisons are so full the Gov't just lets them go now. It seems as though the entire planet is in a head spin straight to hell right now, and it doesn't appear to be slowing down.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
The Illuminati appear to be teaching a lesson in grade school ativism.
Why now?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
More frightening than ever is how the events of the past few weeks are quickly becoming the norm. Sky News has touched on the Syrian suicide bomber in Germany this morning but cut in to breaking news about England's new. Football Manager.

Then there has been hardly amy coverage regarding this incident inFlorida where children have been targeted some as young as 12. A lot are saying probably gang related like that somehow makes it OK! What kind of world have we become when teens at a music festival and nightclub are targeted and we just shrug it off and say NEXT!

As a mother I seriously worry about my 9 year old son's future. What will be normal by the time he is a teen? Hundreds being killedeach day if things dont change.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
1. Look at the posters for the event.

2. Look at the statistics for that demographic.

3. Apply occams razor.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

That garbage from south Florida is slowly working its way north...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cauliflower
The Illuminati appear to be teaching a lesson in grade school ativism.
Why now?

#cough wikileaks #cough

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
The amount of Psychopaths running around right now is beyond me. These Men are Cowards plain and simple. And until someone stands up to these Creeps and says Enough is Enough where's it going to end next? Another nightclub 40 more deaths? The prisons are so full the Gov't just lets them go now. It seems as though the entire planet is in a head spin straight to hell right now, and it doesn't appear to be slowing down.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, things are better now than they ever were. Back in medieval times, people could rape and kill and get away with it.

We are moving towards a society where reputation will become everything, which already is for many and anyone showing anything remotely similar to mental illness gets locked away without proper trial. Rationalism/science will prevail over emotion, people might get tested physically and mentally to asses their ability to cope with possible life events and consequent emotional states and will get medication to prevent. Overtime people will become less imaginative and more calculative and with that less compassionate, understanding and patient. Worst case scenario is it turns into eugenetics and the sane will identify and lock up the weak/insane, or deny them reproduction or even euthenize them.

In the future, when you hear someone say anything considered as dangerous thoughts (a list will be provided to you in the near future), you can call the thought police aka psychiatry on them and they'll get 'treated'. At some point there'll be a clearly distinguishable group of mentally healthy people, those under suspicion who have to do things to prove they are not insane and put on tabs, and those judged mentally insane and identifyable to all (like on websites/public access databases).

It'll probably not go that dark but for every attack people get more experience and wake up and might do something about it, it currently isn't enough sadly but it'll improve.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
So far, they still don't have a reason for this, but they seem to think several events were related. This sounds almost like a gang hit, targeting certain members.

www.usatoday.com...

The club was hosting a "swimsuit glow party" for teens Sunday night, a local ABC station reported. At this point, police said, it is unclear what the motive was behind the shooting.
Police responded to two other areas in Fort Myers they believe to be tied to the club shooting. Officers went to the 2500 block of Parkway Street, where a residence and cars were shot at. One person suffered a minor injury. The second location was on Ortiz Avenue, where the person of interest was detained. Fort Myers police and deputies from the Lee County Sheriff's Office are canvassing the area in search of anyone else involved in the shooting.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

You sound like you'd be a fan of nationalism.

Improve and protect your own countrymen, women and children, put your own first, then turn your concerns elsewhere.

I don't know why that's controversial. I have zero issue with any country following suit.
edit on 25-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
cnn is not even mentioning this news. rip msm.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: johnnyjoe1979

I agree with some of what you say, i don't believe it will become that dark either, because the darker it appears to become the faster the awakening of the people.

If you believe that everything outside of yourself is based on what is created with the mind and subconscious, then, that is another matter altogether. Collectively, people can overcome, and have many times throughout history.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Yes the world is #ed !

This is leading to something big

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
1. Look at the posters for the event.

2. Look at the statistics for that demographic.

3. Apply occams razor.

Can you enlighten me what you mean?

This is just horrible, targeting kids. It can't get worse.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
On FoxNews just a bit ago.

To paraphrase the reporting: (My apologies I can't link it.)

Two dead. Many (up to 17) wounded/injured. As many as 30 shots were heard to be fired. Eye witness reported mayhem inside and outside the club. Shooting spree went on for about 10 min.

Police have apprehended three males. Not terrorism related officials in Florida have stated.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: annabanana
On FoxNews just a bit ago.

To paraphrase the reporting: (My apologies I can't link it.)

Two dead. Many (up to 17) wounded/injured. As many as 30 shots were heard to be fired. Eye witness reported mayhem inside and outside the club. Shooting spree went on for about 10 min.

Police have apprehended three males. Not terrorism related officials in Florida have stated.

Let's see who the suspects are...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
So pissed off white guy or mad muslim this time?

If I were betting, I'd say 'neither'. Instead, I rather strongly suspect that this was gang-related. We'll see.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join