It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Emails: DNC Staffers Conspired to Develop Anti-Bernie ‘Narrative’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

In another email, an attorney appears to advise the DNC on how to respond to a dispute between the two campaigns over how much money Clinton's operation had raised for state parties. Sanders' campaign charged that Clinton's team was not handing over its fair share of its fundraising, which Sanders' campaign manager Jeff Weaver said was "laundering" and "looting."

"My suggestion is that the DNC put out a statement saying that the accusations the Sanders campaign are not true. The fact that CNN notes that you aren't getting between the two campaigns is the problem," Marc E. Elias wrote. "Here, Sanders is attacking the DNC and its current practice, its past practice with the POTUS and with Sec Kerry. Just as the RNC pushes back directly on Trump over 'rigged system,' the DNC should push back DIRECTLY at Sanders and say that what he is saying is false and harmful (to) the Democratic party."

DNC treatment of Sanders at issue in emails leaked to Wikileaks

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
If Sanders still gets up at the convention after this and praises Hillary, then he is certainly selling out.
He should just refuse to speak.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

If Hillary set up a slush fund at the DNC to launder donor money.... isn't there some law being broken?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Is it clear yet? About how the media keeps fabricating lies and untruths about Trump to make him look bad? Trump is THE common sense choice! DC and politicians FEAR Trump being in office! He has turned the apple cart over and the sacred cow in DC is about to be butchered. Trump is going to clean house and THEY know it and THEY fear it!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Thanks for filling in the blanks, Blueajah.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
It looks like the DNC is confirming the leaked emails are true, and they are trying to put out the fires.

A top staffer at the Democratic National Committee has apologized after suggesting that the organization use Bernie Sanders’ religious beliefs against him in the Democratic primary.

One email among the thousands of internal DNC messages released this week by Wikileaks showed DNC CFO Brad Marshall questioning Sanders’ Jewish faith, and suggested that painting the candidate as an atheist “could make several points difference” in several late primary contests.

“It might may (sic) no difference, but for KY and WVA can we get someone to ask his belief. Does he believe in a God. He had skated on saying he has a Jewish heritage. I think I read he is an atheist. This could make several points difference with my peeps. My Southern Baptist peeps would draw a big difference between a Jew and an atheist,” Marshall wrote in a message to several DNC communications directors.
In a copy of a Facebook post provided by a source, Marshall said that he “deeply” regrets his “insensitive, emotional emails.” His Facebook page, upon searching, is private, and the statement is the only content viewable to the public.

The entire Facebook post: “I deeply regret that my insensitive, emotional emails would cause embarrassment to the DNC, the Chairwoman, and all of the staffers who worked hard to make the primary a fair and open process. The comments expressed do not reflect my beliefs nor do they reflect the beliefs of the DNC and its employees. I apologize to those I offended.”

Top DNC staffer apologizes for email on Sanders’ religion

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

That shoots down Clinton's recent statement that the emails are just a Russian hoax.

A bunch of new obviously hoaxed emails are now flooding Twitter to discredit the wikileaks email leak...I'm sure the Hillary Paid Internet Troll Patrol is responsible.
edit on 23-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That shoots down Clinton's recent statement that the emails are just a Russian hoax.

A bunch of new obviously hoaxed emails are now flooding Twitter to discredit the wikileaks email leak...I'm sure the Hillary Paid Internet Troll Patrol is responsible.

Ah yes.

Another proven Hillary lie.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

A top staffer at the Democratic National Committee has apologized after suggesting that the organization use Bernie Sanders’ religious beliefs against him in the Democratic primary.

Boom!

Awesome find Blu

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

kek

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

#DNCLeak: DNC knew of Hillary paid troll factory attacking Sanders online

twitter.com...

edit on 7/23/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Debbie Wasserman Schultz will NOT be speaking at the DNC. Gee, I wonder why...

www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I suppose we won't be seeing a news conference on the subject either.... by anyone at the DNC.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Just saw this. DWS is going to be falling on the sword for Hillary.
Lots of people who work for the Clintons tend to end up with swords in them.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Isn't the Truth about Things Refreshing to those who have been fed Lies their Entire Lives ?

dailycaller.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
#dncleak is STILL going nuts...huge traffic and 99% of is anti-Hillary.
Bernie supporters are fuming.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"This is a silly story. Bernie Sanders is not going to be President."--Debbie Wasserman Shultz (via leaked DNC internal email)

LOL...No pro-Hillary bias there.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

He has been paid off or threatened. OR he was in on it the entire time. Either way he is another run of the mill corrupt politician for doing what he is doing. They are all scum.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Winstonian

He has been paid off or threatened. OR he was in on it the entire time. Either way he is another run of the mill corrupt politician for doing what he is doing. They are all scum.

Correct.
What person when confronted with evidence that the competition they have been involved in was rigged against them.... says, 'Oh well, they were bad, someone should spank them."
Anyone that I know would want a do over.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
If Democrats were smart they nuke Hillary and go with a Sanders/Gabbard ticket.

But they are too stupid so they will pick Hillary because they think she can beat Trump, she is going to get beat like a baby seal in the debates, but she ain't cute so people won't feel sorry for her.

And if the Russians are helping Trump with releasing tidbits of "Truth" and Trumps knows it, and it helps him win, he is going to get along great with Putin and that isn't a bad thing. On the other hand if Hillary wins how high do you think the tension will be with Russia, Putin is old school he probably views Hillary as just another !@#$%, but he looks at Trump as an equal alpha male he can do business with and make deals.
edit on 24-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join