It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internal Emails: DNC Staffers Conspired to Develop Anti-Bernie ‘Narrative’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well, you KNOW there's going to be MORE of these strategically coming out in the next couple of days...and they always save the BEST for last.

I hope Bernie gives her a good fight...before she crushes him under her orthopedic heel.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   
silenceisconsent.net...

BREAKING: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hillary Clinton - See more at: silenceisconsent.net... hash.bTTkIJ4k.dpuf

Uh oh........

What we have seen so far might just be the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
silenceisconsent.net...

BREAKING: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange says his next leak will virtually guarantee an indictment of Hillary Clinton - See more at: silenceisconsent.net... hash.bTTkIJ4k.dpuf

Uh oh........

Why are the comments on that story a month old?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Who knows, but it might be all just coming out now. Perfect timing eh? Right before the DNC.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
is it too late ? can the delegates "vote their conscience ?"

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

silenceisconsent.net...

Uh oh........

Hope Springs Eternal...Bring it ON, Julian!

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
You have to wonder if all of these allegations get to Hillary at some point, and she backs herself out of the race? I have been thinking about that a lot today. It wouldn't shock me.
edit on 23-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: texasgirl

I'm looking at it this way: If we somehow see a brokered convention, there will be a debate on the floor as delegates decide how they are going to vote.

Part of that debate will include Hillary's polling numbers against Trump vs. Bernie's and their projected chances, in November, considering all the foreseeable variables that will sway voters.

This leak will surely influence the debate on the floor, IF there is a second vote amongst released delegates. I think it would greatly benefit Bernie in that debate.

Do I really think that's likely to happen? No, I think the chances are very, very slim.

Did we ever think Trump would get the nomination? Stranger things have happened.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

You have to wonder if all of these allegations get to Hillary at some point, and she backs herself out of the race? I have been thinking about that a lot today. It wouldn't shock me.

The ONLY way she even remotely considers getting out of the race...is if she can be 100% Sanders would win.
A Trump win...means prison and the collapse of the Clinton Foundation wealth machine.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
In general, as to the OP, I am as noted not surprised, but I am incensed that this is what we have in American politics.

The frontrunners are the two most disliked candidates in modern history.

Yes, Trump had more votes than any other Republican candidate, but he also holds the record for most votes AGAINST him.

Clinton, frankly, is no better. Widely disliked. Has done NOTHING to counter the BS about the emails, her server, etc.

And now she picks Mr. Milquetoast as her running-mate ... a straight, white, male that brings NOTHING to the ticket except the support of the Wall Street Banks.

Ah well, I ramble. No excuse for collusion on the part of the DNC. Surely this actually does merit investigation by the FEC.

Well, maybe you rambled, but you got a star from me.
Good post.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Well, she's between a rock and a hard place at the moment. On the one hand, she has spent decades investing in herself, in her career, and in the incumbent political system, to get to where she is. Intrinsic to that, is that she has made deals that are meant to be realized upon her taking the presidency. On the other hand, more and more of the harsher compromises that she has made in pursuit of that goal are becoming common knowledge. The democratic party has heavily invested in her, so they have to back her. But at some point, she becomes an albatross. It's pretty clear that they're all having difficulty deciding exactly what point is the tipping point where the investment is not going to pay off.

I think part of the reason that Clinton is staying in, is because she doesn't want to go to prison. Obviously, she can't if she's the Democratic candidate. If she backs out though, and more documents end up on wikileaks (which they will), she'll be indicted. They wouldn't be able to afford the public miscarriage of justice if there's nothing appreciable to gain from it, and she knows that.
edit on 23-7-2016 by -Blackout- because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Okay. I get it. The DNC screwed Sanders. It's rigged, etc. And this thread is composed largely of people complaining about it. But I have a serious question, one for which I do not have the answer:

WHAT are Bernie supporters going to do? I realize this depends on what Bernie does, but he appears to have caved, so that would preclude an independent run, therefore I'm taking that out of the choices below.

1. Will they vote for Trump? (After all, Trump agrees with them on trade stuff)
2. Will they stay home and NOT vote?
3. Will they vote for Clinton?

Folks, what are they going to do?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I have an acquaintance that is a delegate and us in Philadelphia now.
He flew in from. Hawaii.... to fight Hillary.
He is disappointed with Bernie selling out like he did, but he is staunchly 'never Hillary' and he intends to fight her to the end.
He says that there are many like him there.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Okay. I get it. The DNC screwed Sanders. It's rigged, etc. And this thread is composed largely of people complaining about it. But I have a serious question, one for which I do not have the answer:

WHAT are Bernie supporters going to do? I realize this depends on what Bernie does, but he appears to have caved, so that would preclude an independent run, therefore I'm taking that out of the choices below.

1. Will they vote for Trump? (After all, Trump agrees with them on trade stuff)
2. Will they stay home and NOT vote?
3. Will they vote for Clinton?

Folks, what are they going to do?

Bernie supporters don't have a hive mind. So I think the best way to answer those questions, would be "All the above". Some will vote Trump. Some will stay home. Some will vote Hillary. Some might even vote Johnson.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

He's a candyass and is scared of Trump. His supporters should be furious with him at this point if he doesn't rescind his endorsement of Hillary.

The DNC and Hillary are CLEARLY reprehensible assholes.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Truth be known, the entire Dem side is afraid of Trump, including Hillary. I guarantee you shes dreading going into the mud with Trump during the debates because that is exactly where Trump will take her. Hillary is absolutely awful when she gets off script.

For that matter, the REPUBLICAN side is afraid of Trump.

I've never seen anything like this before. Barry Goldwater comes the closest I guess.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You complain about partisanship when your post utterly reeks of it.

Says the poster that was going around calling Trump as fascist nazi in the Republican National Convention thread.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Twitter was caught trying to stop this story from Trending.
They re-instituted it under a different hastag...and now it's #1.

Twitter accused of suppressing DNC Wikileaks story

Twitter lit up Friday night with allegations that it tried to suppress news that secret-leaking website Wikileaks exposed thousands of emails obtained from the servers of the Democratic National Committee.

Friday afternoon, users noted, "#DNCLeaks" was trending, with more than 250,000 tweets about it on the platform. By

Friday evening, it vanished completely from the site's "trending" bar for at least 20 minutes.

It returned as "#DNCLeak" after users erupted, though it was too late to quell their rage.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

TWITTER:
twitter.com...

twitter.com...
edit on 23-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Bernie supporters and delegates locked out of the DNC Rules committee and building...(PIC)

4m
peopleforbernie
HAPPENING NOW: Bernie Sanders supporters, including delegates, are locked out of the DNC rules committee AND have been kicked out of the building.

www.instagram.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry Mother:

Follow Seb.Intension ‏@InXsion
DNC Rules Committee has voted DOWN on any amendment to the superdelegate system. No compromise no unity.

twitter.com...

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join