It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Establishes a Safe Zone for Triggered Snowflake Audience - IT BEGINS....

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Can these people get any more pathetic? These buttons aren't even that bad. They're typical political BS. I'm surprised these people would be so triggered by these buttons after 8 years of Bush and the left's open fantasy of his assassination. There were two movies made about it and you could buy all kinds of products that promoted it. I remember seeing "kill Bush" (Kill Bill) shirts everywhere.

I realize this is MSNBC and we can expect this type of hyperbole at this point, but you can find the rest of the main stream media engaging in it too. For example, The View's Joy Beher saying the Republican platform is like reading Mein Kampf. Given this level of fear mongering coming from the left and their media, it's more than a little mind boggling that they whine and complain about the "negative rhetoric" coming from the right. I think it's obvious to most of us that both sides are pretty much the same, but the left has the strangle hold on universities, Hollywood and the media. That makes them more of a problem.

Anyway, I'd expect to see demonetization of the GOP and Trump coming from our entire press (minus Fox) over the next year. It's looking more and more like they're going to incite some real violence across the country.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Can these people get any more pathetic?

In a word ?

YES.

They actually manage to lower the bar every time you think they couldn't go any lower.

In that spirit.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Wow, these people are in for a rude awakening when the meet the real world.

#manup

+2 more 
link   

The left is running a campaign based on emotions.

Their candidate has no values, morals, ethics.

So this is the only weapon they have in their arsenal.

link   
Great, another Safe zone/snowflake/SJW thread. Was one not enough? What is the point of this topic? Simply to bash others that do not do as you do? Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
? What is the point of this topic? Simply to bash others that do not do as you do? Pathetic.

Yes.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Great, another Safe zone/snowflake/SJW thread. Was one not enough? What is the point of this topic? Simply to bash others that do not do as you do? Pathetic.

To point out the media's CLEAR objective to campaign for Hillary while demonizing Democrat's opposition.

Are you triggered? Why even click on the thread if it bothers you so much?

edit on 21-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Absolutely. The collective idiocy from this whole "safe place/sjw" movement is making society crumble. Don't even get me started on the whole multiple gender phenomenon. Lot's of bigger issues in the world much more important to deal with than "He/she hurt mah feelins'!". Society is becoming as soft as McDonalds ice cream.
edit on 21-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2016 by Tjoran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: WeDemBoyz

Nope.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Do you mean just like that comment did ?

Definitely do as I say not as I do.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Well I could have done without seeing them. They show a lack of intelligence and an insult to mine.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For those snipping about the op ?

www.cafepress.com...

HYPOCRITES!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Do you mean just like that comment did ?

Definitely do as I say not as I do.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: neo96
For those snipping about the op ?

www.cafepress.com...

HYPOCRITES!

It's ok bro, I can handle them. Just call me Carl The Cuck Destroyer.

edit on 21-7-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
For the record people and MSNBC ?

You can NOT get any more disgusting than playing a:

Game of Urine

In front of the RNC convention.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I needed a good laugh. SJW and snowflakes have got the biggest group of worthless individuals to come along in decades.

I can't stop laughing.

Their parents and grandparents should slap and sterilize them.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You should not be surprised about this at all.

Just look at how are ATS members acting whenever you mention Trump and the Republican Party, and it was clear something like this was bond to happen.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Was that the 'liar dude' sitting next to the female shrill? I thought they fired that dude for good.

What's he lyin' about now ... or was he just there to make Lyin' Ted look better?

ETA: Oh yea ... Lyin' Brian ... funny, he didn't say a word the entire time.

Ahhhhhahahahahaha!!
edit on 2172016 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Brian is just mad Trump didn't ask him to be his press secretary.

Now he's pinning it all on being Clinton's.
edit on 21-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm sooo glad that was on television.

Hillary has all made us look stupid at some point, therefore I'll pass this one off as karma.

Let the stupid war rage on!

edit on 21-7-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hahahaha...

Wow. What a bunch of cowards.

If their audience is so fragile that they can't handle living in a world where people have different views, then our free speech and everything that goes with that will be on the chopping block.

Those idiots on MSNBC and the rest of the media who depend on the first amendment for their existence would do well not to pander to these cowardly saps.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join