It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Establishes a Safe Zone for Triggered Snowflake Audience - IT BEGINS....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
I needed a good laugh. SJW and snowflakes have got the biggest group of worthless individuals to come along in decades.

I can't stop laughing.

Their parents and grandparents should slap and sterilize them.

Good God the hate in these forums lately. What the hell is going on around here? People have been drinking the haterade like crazy here lately.

I wonder how the right would feel if similar buttons were being sold about Trump at the DNC?

The RNC has been nothing but smearing Hillary so far. Not that she doesn't deserve it, but if that's the entire point of a convention then you have no solutions, only hate to spread. If there are solutions, I haven't heard them, only political smearing.

Looks like this thread is a "safe space" for Republicans. The irony is thick.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Looks like this thread is a "safe space" for Republicans. The irony is thick.

hahahahaha

If it was a safe space, then you wouldn't be able to post, if we believed in safe spaces, then we'd try to silence you and anyone who thought like you.

Only freedom here.

If you want censorship, you'll have to visit liberal arts colleges and universities.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There you go again saying someone is trying to take your freedom away. That's what it always boils down to with you, someone with a different opinion "trying to silence you and take your freedoms".

Get a grip, no one in this thread is out to take your freedoms away, that's just you're paranoia coming out.

Enjoy your safe space where you can bash other people without any kind of real blowback. It's easy to bash people on an internet forum, I doubt you'd do the same face to face. This is your "safe space" indeed. Anyone who intrudes on it with a different opinion is "trying to take your rights away".

It's ok snowflake, there's nothing wrong with being triggered every once in a while. Your safe space is here so you can vent your misdirected anger any time you want to.
edit on 7/21/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
For those snipping about the op ?

www.cafepress.com...

HYPOCRITES!

Wow and those are sold in the UK? Must be the ones who signed the after (I didn't vote cause I was too busy camp) petition snowflakes. Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I don't get it.

A one-minute news segment spurned this thread. Why?

It is getting harder and harder to determine just who the snowflakes really are IMO.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Here we have another fine example of how those most offended by use of the terms "snowflake" and "safe space" will, hypocritically, employ those same terms against their opposition when so offended.

If that makes sense. It's essentially "I'm rubber, you're glue. Anything you say bounces off me and sticks to you."

It's quite comical to watch.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You'v read all the comments here, so you have some idea. MSNBC has about worn out their welcome, their game plan to promote the virtues of sisification and emasculation of society.

Frankly I don't know anyone buying that tripe besides the misfits they are endearing, the trans, homo, unknown, liberal trash, malcontents and rejects. There is a moral and mental mean that the human race holds to and those who reject it can expect to be cast aside.

That's life, like it or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

So this isn't a safe space for people who have their feelings hurt over a one minute news segment? Could have fooled me.

The butthurt is thick in here and no one has to mock people in their faces where real repercussions are a possibility. That's the definition of a snowflake being in a safe space.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
Are you triggered? Why even click on the thread if it bothers you so much?

It's stated clearly in the SJW manual that you must never avoid things that trigger you. That would allow for way too much unimpeded free speech.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
You'v read all the comments here, so you have some idea. MSNBC has about worn out their welcome, their game plan to promote the virtues of sisification and emasculation of society.

Frankly I don't know anyone buying that tripe besides the misfits they are endearing, the trans, homo, unknown, liberal trash, malcontents and rejects. There is a moral and mental mean that the human race holds to and those who reject it can expect to be cast aside.

Society evolves or it dies. That's throughout history. We;re almost 70's years from the 50's. They ain't coming back. Society has moved on to be more inclusive.

That's life, like it or not.

Exactly. It doesn't stop some from going kicking and screaming though.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well go ahead with all these imaginary complexes and lifestyles, you have every right at the moment...... in a decade let us know how that turned out for you...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
And that's why they call it 'The Moral Majority" like in Majority.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

See!

You have the freedom to respond!

Bravo!

Why do you want to take away that same freedom from people who don't agree with you?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
And that's why they call it 'The Moral Majority" like in Majority.

That was an organized movement in the 80's that supported Reagan. The Teamsters also supported him so take your pick. Organized religion or organized crime?

BTW, that was decades ago. That "majority" isn't anymore.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

What makes you think that I do?

Why do you want to take away MSNBC's right to report on what they choose to report on? Why do you want to take people's right to be offended away?

If you don't want either of those things, why do you think I want to take your freedoms? You have a case of persecution complex just as bad as an SJW.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'm not falling into the mud pit with you..... let the readers determine the truth.

Done deal

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

What makes you think that I do?

Why do you want to take away MSNBC's right to report on what they choose to report on? Why do you want to take people's right to be offended away?

If you don't want either of those things, why do you think I want to take your freedoms? You have a case of persecution complex just as bad as an SJW.

I only comment on things.

I do not support a SJW movement that encourages censorship.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Growing up in the 80's and 90's I was always taught to seek debate, consider the big picture, invite dialogue with opposing opinions.

Wasn't that long ago.

This current generation is being taught to cower, to run and hide, to dismiss without engaging.

That will have far reaching negative consequences.

Exactly. Cogent debate has been replaced with "Yo Momma."

It's not just recent culture either.

I remember in the 90's when I had a book report or research paper to do, had to go to the library, check out numerous books and dig in, get to work. That type of thinking process is absent to the new generation now that everything is a google search away.

There's analytical steps this generation is skipping which no other generation did.
edit on 21-7-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I only comment on things as well. So what's your deal with accusing me of wanting to take your right to complain and cry away? All I do is comment on things remember?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

"Accusing" and "insinuating" are two different things. It's a "cowboy" thing.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join