It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manscapeing...do you or don't you...do women like a clean man...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

I too hope that is a photoshop. Found it in google. Yes ears and brow trim is important

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DearDiary
a reply to: schuyler

I have no respect for that. I'm one of the hairiest guys you'd ever dread to meet, and if you don't like my pit, roll over.

You date?

I have seven grandchildren. I have no need to "date."

originally posted by: awareness10

I hear in Italy all women have hairy armpits, and men love it.

all i can say is Bleh!!!

So if you don't think it's unnatural for a man to shave at all, do you enjoy women with pits that look like a bush?

Absolutely not! It's a cultural thing. I know full well that in lots of areas of the world, women with hairy legs and armpits are considered sexy and desirable.

But not by me.
edit on 7/21/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I've heard of marathon runners shaving everything. They say it creates less wind resistance. I don't know if it's true or not.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

This is 1000 times better than a no!no! It's permanent after a short time of use, and as it says on the upgraded cartridge lasts virtually forever.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

It's true. I was watching a show with Aussie football players talking about it. Winning is more important to them than worrying about shaved legs and peoples opinions.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

I have no respect for that. I'm one of the hairiest guys you'd ever dread to meet, and if you don't like my pit, roll over.

You date?

all i can say is Bleh!!!

So if you don't think it's unnatural for a man to shave at all, do you enjoy women with pits that look like a bush?

Absolutely not! It's a cultural thing. I know full well that in lots of areas of the world, women with hairy legs and armpits are considered sexy and desirable.

But not by me.

I guess if you'd lived 500 yrs ago or more, you'd be sh't out of luck then wouldn't you?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Down under, I'm smooth with a crew cut.

My wife clips my back for swimming pool season. I keep the front managed.

After Labor Day I'll start growing my Christmas sweater.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I know. So you also have no need to tell women to take a hike if they don't like your bodyhair.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

What really bugs me are women who want a "smooth" guy who is hairless. To me it's part of the feminization of men into metrosexual floozies. I want nothing to do with women like that. Of course, it's personal preference and I understand that. But women who like their men hairless will be wanting to stay away from me, and the feeling is mutual.

Absolutely not! It's a cultural thing. I know full well that in lots of areas of the world, women with hairy legs and armpits are considered sexy and desirable. But not by me.

But we are talking about naturally present hair here. So in your case the natural bodyhair is just great, but a woman's natural body hair is not desired.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12as much as I dislike this subject, hippy that I am...body hair is a sign of being an adult...other than that, shaving all of it off to appear young is disturbing to me.
I'm thinking of shaving my head and donating it to a child with cancer... it will grow back or perhaps, I chop a bunch off and look like a male...
Your OP brings to mind, The color purple, a movie with shaving scene, also disturbing
Why do people hate body hair?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Yes and swimmers shave everything. I mean all. Less resistance in the water.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

You date?

all i can say is Bleh!!!

But not by me.

I guess if you'd lived 500 yrs ago or more, you'd be sh't out of luck then wouldn't you?

I would, but if I lived 500 years ago I would have adopted the standards of the time. So it's a completely moot point.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

What really bugs me are women who want a "smooth" guy who is hairless. To me it's part of the feminization of men into metrosexual floozies. I want nothing to do with women like that. Of course, it's personal preference and I understand that. But women who like their men hairless will be wanting to stay away from me, and the feeling is mutual.

Absolutely not! It's a cultural thing. I know full well that in lots of areas of the world, women with hairy legs and armpits are considered sexy and desirable. But not by me.

But we are talking about naturally present hair here. So in your case the natural bodyhair is just great, but a woman's natural body hair is not desired.

That is completely correct.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Phrasing...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

I understand your point 100%. What if this guy had a date with you peppy. He said hey babe we are going to the beach. So you go to the beach and this ape comes out of know where. He's like he peppy can you comb my back hair.

Run! Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

ATS won't let me edit right now. Sorry dude, you know I love you.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

No he's like "can you rub this bottle of sunscreen on me?".

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12dear friend an unclothed male would have deal with my lethal weapon..my body my choice, my fight
If that guy approached me nude, I would just see if he is a peeve or not and yell, run kick him in the head.
I dated a clothed man with fur, we fought and he nearly crushed my skull in.
He kept up the wrong path of my titles in the workforce..and may have tried to destroy real work... he and I still have fond memories of me buying lavish meals and him struggling to find work to return my love... one day he might find a good match. He was a Hebrew/atheist.
Weird OP, Q, you okay?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: awareness10

I don't shave my legs or trim legs! I have blond hair and it's not noticeable.

That looks great, in fact i was going to mention that football players in Australia remove the hair from their legs to cut the time running 'not sure precisely how much %' while playing the game.

A lot of the guys on the track team, especially the distance runners, kept their legs shaved.

As for my preferences, I'm not a big one to talk about body hair. I think it makes a person sexy unless it's plainly out of control. Of course, I have noticed that on my husband what should be on his chest seems to be migrating to his back as he ages ...
But since he has that Native American blood, it's not overly pelt-like.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: peppycat

I understand your point 100%. What if this guy had a date with you peppy. He said hey babe we are going to the beach. So you go to the beach and this ape comes out of know where. He's like he peppy can you comb my back hair.

Yeah, the back hair gets to some people. I thought I could enter a contest and win, then I saw some of those Italian and middle-eastern guys and said, "Never mind!" I wouldn;t get kicked out, but, umm, no, I wouldn't win.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join