It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manscapeing...do you or don't you...do women like a clean man...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Do you Manscape or let the chest and arm hair just grow and grow?
Women do you like your man to trim his chest and arm hair?
I have blond hair but I still feel the need to trim my arm hair and chest hair every month, not a lawnmower job but a trim!

Do you want this?

Or this?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
I have a nice red beard.. should answer your unique questions..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: ware2010

So that is no. Lol

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't have much body hair. If I did I think I'd feel silly shaving. I don't know.Then again, I know somebody that looks like he's wearing a fur suit. He has more hair on his body than his head. I don't think I'd be able to stand it if it was that bad. Hmm....
I'm fine with having little body hair.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Some guys are tremendously hairy- and they are self conscious about. I went on a date with a guy that I was crushing on. Went on a hike to a water fall. Wanted to go swimming and he was seriously not going to get in because he said "I'm really hairy". Well I convinced him to shed he shirt and jump in. But he was the hairiest guy I'd ever seen. I understood his reservations.
For reasons other than his hairy chest, we didn't progress beyond buddies. But I imagine he trims it from time to time for personal reasons.

I prefer trimmed. Not into a lot of hair. Ultimately, it's whatever the dude feels best with.

edit on 21-7-2016 by chelsdh because: Spelling- my brain is not functioning properly

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What really bugs me are women who want a "smooth" guy who is hairless. To me it's part of the feminization of men into metrosexual floozies. I want nothing to do with women like that. Of course, it's personal preference and I understand that. But women who like their men hairless will be wanting to stay away from me, and the feeling is mutual.
edit on 7/21/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
nah not anymore, at one time in my life I would shave my arms, made my art work look really nice, but I just quit doing it one day

plus my hair is blonde, so its not the bad anyhow, almost looks clear on my arms
edit on 7/21/2016 by ware2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I agree with you, today at work there was a man ape swimming with long back and chest hair. I felt like telling him to get a weed wacker and I would trim him up.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
A hairless man? Nope, nope, nope. I like my men to look like grown up men, not a little boy.

I like (neat) beards and mustaches on a man and I'm not offended by chest hair, either.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
other parts, its hygienic, b. girls out west like it.

but never my beard.
No. thats where the line must be drawn.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

No.

I wouldn't want a woman that wanted me too 'cleaned up'. That just isn't me.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

I understand, he should not feel bad to swim, he should have trimmed before his date with you. He knows your a hot chick and he does not trim. What was he thinking lol!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Man ape! LOL That's a good one. I bet it looked like somebody dumped a shag rug into the ocean. Or maybe it looked like some sort of bizarre seaweed.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Great point, the other day on the beach I saw a beautiful girl with long thick armpit hair. I felt bad I kept staring at her.

link   
I groom and trim the fields and valleys as needed. The only part I Shave is my face.

link   
Haven't shaved in years and I'm sure as hell not going to start shaving other places on my body I see no reason for it. Then again if it only grew in patches or just a hair here and there I could see the reason for shaving.

link   

I only had my abdomen lasered at 22 to show off my awesome six pack at the time. Its still there, just has a thin layer of "excess" over it. Still has no hair.

The only other place that is groomed is, well, hehe fun zone is better off groomed for both parties. It is alot more enjoyable that way.

I really do enjoy these games of TMI.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

So if this guy came to pick you up for a beach swimming date it would be ok? Lol
I do see your point.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Did it look like she had chinchillas living there?

a reply to: AmericanRealist
Thanks for the laugh. "Fun zone". That's good. It's like saying that there's no grass on the playground.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AmericanRealist

I agree it good to trim the bushes!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join