It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manscapeing...do you or don't you...do women like a clean man...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ware2010
a reply to: Quantum12
I don't mind a hairy bush, ohhh yeeeaaa lol

Gi-ggi-ty!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I trim my fun zone to make things easier on my wife. She does the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: awareness10

I don't shave my legs or trim legs! I have blond hair and it's not noticeable.

That looks great, in fact i was going to mention that football players in Australia remove the hair from their legs to cut the time running 'not sure precisely how much %' while playing the game.

edit on 7/21/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I wonder if they do run faster!

I feel bad for this guy, he had a hot beach date and she is knocking at his door. His razer went dull and his trimmer ran out of batteries.

edit on 7 21 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I wonder if they do run faster!

I feel bad for this guy, he had a hot beach date and she is knocking at his door. His razer went dull and his trimmer ran out of batteries.

lol .. poor guy. he needs Nads 'aussie hair removal', he can just Rip it right off all in one shot!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Lol you always make me laugh! Thank you!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Good lord it has nothing to do with feminizing men either... wtf.

Yes, it does. It's part of the idea to stop men from being at all macho and become more sensitive. Lord help them if they were ever to work up a sweat. But of course they don't "sweat;" they 'glisten.' The metrosexual male is not only very well groomed and meticulous, but uses perfumes and other unguents to keep himself very tidy. He spends a lot of time at this. There isn't a rough fingernail on his hands. He's too good to use Dial Soap and instead uses soap containing cold cream. He'll cut down his hair so as not to offend the princess he is oh, so carefully dating. He cries at chick flicks.

I have no respect for that. I'm one of the hairiest guys you'd ever dread to meet, and if you don't like my pit, roll over.
edit on 7/21/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Then we have this poor sap. It's been a while so he wants to impress his wife. He cuts out paper hearts and places them and shaves out two heart shapes.

Wife comes home...wife leaves...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The only time i ever shaved my chest hair i was kind of stoned at the time i did it by mistake and forgot i had the razor in my hand and ended up with a reverse mohikan , so i shaved a bit more long story short my chest ended up bald and i hated it .

Next day i was at a 3 day music festival and my chest was covered in red itchy spots man did that suck having to keep my top on in that heat , never again .

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

I know what you mean. One time I shaved it all my chest that is. I had the burn too. The worst was my girlfriend at the time said your not to touch me because your chest hair is growing back and you feel like a porky pine

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I have no respect for that. I'm one of the hairiest guys you'd ever dread to meet, and if you don't like my pit, roll over.

You date?

I work up a sweat on the job and doing sports daily, my fingernails are dirty most days of the week, but I trim my armpits, chest and pubes just because it feels cleaner and fresher and not like a sticky stinky grumpy furry.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

You never can win with hair one of my exes loved it , the other hates it and i had to shave 2-3 times a day with her as my stubble brought her out in a rash .

But a few of my friends are in the monkey club with body hair aahhh how can a woman sleep with them i get sick just looking at a hairy back

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I have dated extremes of both. Honestly, I'm a happy medium gal and that's what I married. But, to be clear, if I wanted smooth and silky, I'd date a chick. So, if I had to choose between extremes, I'd choose beary and hairy. Viva la difference!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Then we have this poor sap. It's been a while so he wants to impress his wife. He cuts out paper hearts and places them and shaves out two heart shapes.

Wife comes home...wife leaves...

My Eyes My Eyes!!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

I hear in Italy all women have hairy armpits, and men love it.

all i can say is Bleh!!!

So if you don't think it's unnatural for a man to shave at all, do you enjoy women with pits that look like a bush?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Thank you. I suppose this is similar to No!No! hair removal??

well your out of your prime, so you have every right.

The only thing I ever trim is where tents get pitched.

Arms, legs, back, chest are natural and normal. I only killed the unibrow and my abdomen at a young age with laser.

Life can be so much more convenient though when shaving is no longer needed.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No.
I have hair. I am long past changing my appearance for a woman.
Today a guy at work said he had to go home and hang some kind of decorative star high up on the outside of his chimney. His wife bought it somewhere and brought it home.

I said, "Why don't you bring home some decorative thing and tell her to mount it on top of the roof."
I would.

edit on b000000312016-07-21T17:30:33-05:0005America/ChicagoThu, 21 Jul 2016 17:30:33 -0500500000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Grow up. I expect men to be as they are when I meet them, if you aren't a shaver then don't shave rather than get all bitchy when it's expected later.

Present yourself honestly and there won't be problems later. Same goes for women.

Regarding this feminizing men utter BS... men have been shaving their backs, chests, and happy places for quite some decades now, it's a personal choice. Who are you to tell a man he's not manly if he doesn't have body hair?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Oh hell no. I hope that's a photoshop.

I do think a man's ears and eyebrows should be trimmed, at least to neat. That's just 21st Century, technology has to mean something. LOL! If you don't trim it, you end up sitting alone at parties, plucking and flicking.

We see you.
edit on 7/21/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Lol, that is understanding life your funny!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join