It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Any Professionals in fields like Astronomy / Medical experiencing the changes ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

i also thought the same the first time i saw us this close to the black hole. A correction. but its different. For here we were always this close.

I once was thinking that maybe life cannot exists so close to the black hole, thats y we see no aliens. You must really be far away like us thus lowering the chance of intelligence to evolve.

It seems i was wrong about life existing close to the centre, because now here we are.

If its only these tiny changes, ok i admit its not effecting our daily routine so much. Which is good. But still we deserve to know and discover this life of ours.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
a reply to: heineken

I remember the nurses at the Drs offices used to put two fingers in the center of the wrist for pulse, this is the way it was done in movies also.
The pulse has always been taken over the RADIAL ARTERY wich runs along the top of your inner wrist. So checking for a pulse in the MIDDLE of the wrist makes no sense. I think the confusion comes in because the radial artery isn't in EXACTLY the same spot on everyone due to wrist size and what not so the best way to find it would be to place your thumb across the wrist with your thumb finger tip towards the top of the wrist and that way if it's not EXACLTY where it normally is you can still feel it with out searching for it. However our solar system being towards he center of the Milky Way is Definitely NOT where it was depicted from my memory. So on that particular note I'm scratching my head 😓

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
I hope this thread attracts only good energy because I encountered some hatred towards the subject, trying to convince without being asked to.

Was not paying attention to the subject until discovering that in this reality we were always so close to the black hole. Which I definitely remember much further away.

This is so real to me that I'm sure there may be qualified individuals who happened to notice this change.

If someone finds his car 300m away from his parking of course he will freak and check out the car to see if something happened. Put into context crossing freaking half of the galaxy.

And when I discovered on google earth the north pole as I know is gone...but not gone exactly...was never there, shook me. Me and my colleague tried our best to locate something of the north pole online that resembles what we know. Nothing. And we are very good internet users. All we managed to gather is that in the north pole there was/is sea ice.

What I do recall is me looking few months ago on google earth, searching for research stations in the north pole's close to shore. I also recall huge cliffs of ice that crumbles and environmentalist warning that if melts its big tsunami that covers europe. The North pole I know is a land mass like the south.

? They can do marathon in a place i remember extreme hard conditions only few people made it in land ?

I also on this am sure, there may be professionals ready to support and share what they feel about this.

If only the north pole was missing. Of course changing location in the Milky Way doesn't come without a freaking totally different night sky.

Me and my colleague were working together night time for a while. Been doing this for years. Its reasonable night sky gazing is in my hearth. I was noticing a star formation never seen before, apart, the magnitude of mars impressed me. I was failing naming the systems right. Im only waiting to see the pleiades, which if they are like I saw from google pictures, or from stellarium, they confirm because I vividly remember them very far and a little tricky to locate. When i used to see them I wondered what will be like seeing them from close..WTF..

Now the big one...

This I hope attract some people in medical sector.

My pulse used to be in the centre of my arm little down, not up there.

Not feeling the pulse were i used to is a big deal.

Im not even getting into other changes which im sure many of u already know.

What I would like to get her is having a discussion with intellectual professionals who are experiencing the same. I hope the rest respect this.

Also, Google the location of our solar system in the Milky Way galaxy and it will pop where it's ALWAYS been. I don't know where you found that image depicting our celestial location towards the center of Galaxy but it's wrong so, Mandella effect as far as our misplaced solar system is considered? DEBUNKED!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET

I hope this thread attracts only good energy because I encountered some hatred towards the subject, trying to convince without being asked to.

Was not paying attention to the subject until discovering that in this reality we were always so close to the black hole. Which I definitely remember much further away.

This is so real to me that I'm sure there may be qualified individuals who happened to notice this change.

If someone finds his car 300m away from his parking of course he will freak and check out the car to see if something happened. Put into context crossing freaking half of the galaxy.

And when I discovered on google earth the north pole as I know is gone...but not gone exactly...was never there, shook me. Me and my colleague tried our best to locate something of the north pole online that resembles what we know. Nothing. And we are very good internet users. All we managed to gather is that in the north pole there was/is sea ice.

What I do recall is me looking few months ago on google earth, searching for research stations in the north pole's close to shore. I also recall huge cliffs of ice that crumbles and environmentalist warning that if melts its big tsunami that covers europe. The North pole I know is a land mass like the south.

? They can do marathon in a place i remember extreme hard conditions only few people made it in land ?

I also on this am sure, there may be professionals ready to support and share what they feel about this.

If only the north pole was missing. Of course changing location in the Milky Way doesn't come without a freaking totally different night sky.

Me and my colleague were working together night time for a while. Been doing this for years. Its reasonable night sky gazing is in my hearth. I was noticing a star formation never seen before, apart, the magnitude of mars impressed me. I was failing naming the systems right. Im only waiting to see the pleiades, which if they are like I saw from google pictures, or from stellarium, they confirm because I vividly remember them very far and a little tricky to locate. When i used to see them I wondered what will be like seeing them from close..WTF..

Now the big one...

This I hope attract some people in medical sector.

My pulse used to be in the centre of my arm little down, not up there.

Not feeling the pulse were i used to is a big deal.

Im not even getting into other changes which im sure many of u already know.

What I would like to get her is having a discussion with intellectual professionals who are experiencing the same. I hope the rest respect this.

Also, Google the location of our solar system in the Milky Way galaxy and it will pop up where it's ALWAYS been. I don't know where you found that image depicting our celestial location towards the center of our Galaxy but it's wrong, so, the Mandella effect as far as our misplaced solar system is concerned? DEBUNKED!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   

The galaxy one is significant. But what about the grandaddy of em all?!

The "lion and lamb" biblical discrepancy is all the proof i need

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I remember we were on the outer edge of the galaxy. I am anxiously waiting for winter when the stars will come back out and I can see if they have moved. That'll confirm it for me.

I am really surprised that about nine in every ten people I talk to about the Mandela effect have all experienced the changes. That tells me there is something going on and this is not faulty memory.

Its not so far fetched that quantum physicists are causing changes in reality. I think maybe we are merging with a parallel universe somehow.

Another one that really gets me is this bible verse. I don't ever remember Jesus telling us to slay anybody.....

This one is really weird....

And these,

And here we have the wolf and the lamb......(sorry its upside down)

edit on 21-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: 191stMIDET

From NASA

Regarding the pulse,

2 years ago i was working on a heart beat sensor app :/ , i know were my pulse was. Are you over 30 yrs of age?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

I also awaiting end of September for the same reason.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

I also awaiting end of September for the same reason.

I find btw the changes in the Bible very scary indeed. Scary because I dont know how will devoted catholics react to this. Im afraid many will start associating the happening to satan and and of the world stuff.

I didnt include the verses change since I cannot confirm by myself.

I did check if there are any preachers talking about this and discovered this video.

the first couple of minute are on this.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

We are no closer than when you discussed it here in 2013...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And 26000 light years from the center of our galaxy is far from close. Also know that the closer you get to the center the more cosmic radiation would be very noticeable and your view of the heavens would be very different. And since we haven't seen reports of either I would say we are in the same place we have always been.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

yes in fact that is after 2009! as i said things started to get weird after 2009. You can tell the confusion from that thread.
The thing is you can find no evidence it was ever said we are further away from the centre.

regarding the views of the heavens...are you able to notice changes if there are any ?

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Went into a surgery the other day and all of a sudden the patient's heart is on the wrong side.. on the left side.. but it was too late as I had already begun cutting

I read about your poor patient in the Daily Planet in an article written by Lois Line. The truth was you dropped your hearing aid between his buttcheeks, you "claimed" it was heart surgery to deflect from your incompetency.

Man up, pay the law suit and throw that hearing aid away - there's too much brown gunk coming out of your ear - and it's not earwax!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Mandela Effect is a bit like a "mass psychosis"

It's spelt sykosis BTW - who's the troll now - I'm onto your game - deny ignorance!

You Sir do us here at Belowbottomrevealed,com a great disservice!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
A coworker of mine who is Alaska native is saying the sun is setting in the wrong place.

He and I agree on pretty much all of the changes as well.

Only one person at my workplace is not taking this seriously.

I think it's really cool.
edit on 22-7-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

then why does the same occurrence affect multiple people? Why do we have the same wrong memory?

It's either because of the fact that there is no separation, we are all one, Om Om OM

or the Matrix virus has attacked all 5 of you. I would hardly call 5 people out of our planets 80 million population a majority.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: Klassified

Mandela Effect is a bit like a "mass psychosis"

It's spelt sykosis BTW - who's the troll now - I'm onto your game - deny ignorance!

You Sir do us here at Belowbottomrevealed,com a great disservice!!!

"Sykosis" is a band.

No game. No trolling. Just honesty.

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Anyone ever noticed the Rabbit on the moon ?

well

it rotated to right.

the moon is now... >

I used to tell friends about Jade Rabbit.

told them about the chinese lunar rover Jade , named after a giant rabbit which is guarding a princess.

Told them to tilt a bit the head like this to see how a giant rabbit is visible and its how i think the legend started >

since the moon was always like this >

No they have to freaking do this >

If the moon is the same as always for you, I accept this, I really hope you don't see me from a bad lense because this for me and others is very real.

I only would like all who may have gone through this happening, wake up, and check out the moon they know is not right.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
I'm a heart surgeon and I could have sworn the heart was always on the right side of the chest

Went into a surgery the other day and all of a sudden the patient's heart is on the wrong side.. on the left side.. but it was too late as I had already begun cutting open the right side of the chest. Makes no sense. I've done thousands of surgeries on the heart through the right side of the chest. Now suddenly it's on the left side?

Needless to say, I no longer have a job :/

Very witty, VivreLibre, but did you realise that in THIS current timestream the heart is in the centre of the body. It is not on the left. This is a known Mandela effect and has been discussed on the Reddit.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Anyone ever noticed the Rabbit on the moon ?

well

it rotated to right.

the moon is now... >

I used to tell friends about Jade Rabbit.

told them about the chinese lunar rover Jade , named after a giant rabbit which is guarding a princess.

Told them to tilt a bit the head like this to see how a giant rabbit is visible and its how i think the legend started >

since the moon was always like this >

No they have to freaking do this >

If the moon is the same as always for you, I accept this, I really hope you don't see me from a bad lense because this for me and others is very real.

I only would like all who may have gone through this happening, wake up, and check out the moon they know is not right.

Yep, thank you for posting it the old way.

The moon looks different, everything is out of place. The bottom portion was not so blank! there were patterns and blotches down there.

I can't wait to see the stars! If the big dipper is sideways I'm going to be tripping out....

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join