It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Any Professionals in fields like Astronomy / Medical experiencing the changes ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This is really strange thing. I definitely remember our solar system being farther away from centre. I even remember writing about it in one of my essay in middle school (mid 90s). I googled the pictures and most show solar system nearer to center that I remember.

I think that many things about Mandela effect are just bad memory with information age where things can be changed easily - I mean mostly all of those movie lines, quotes, headlines, commercials and things like that.

But some things are just too weird. Some geographical locations that I remember differently and now the location of milky way.

Ideas I can think of:
*Bad memory with internet where people can communicate with a lot more people with similar experiences
*Merging with parallel reality or timeline (fun to think of
)
*Massive global experiment with memory and/or brain - not really far feched if you think what kind of experiments and black ops some circles have done already in 50s and 60s.
*We live in virtual reality and it´s somehow related to this.
*I sometimes like to entertain crazy ideas too (I´m a writer
) - what if we are in some state of deep sleep since the end of Mayan chalendar, in the transmission and we are dreaming as our lives continue as it has always been, but people start to get more and more glimpses of new changed reality where we wake up one day.

Just food for thought. I have no idea how real this phenomenon is and what causes it.

edit on 23-7-2016 by Amandla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

no need to thank me since its a pleasure meeting you , somebody like me had another moon and knows it.

how come though there are no reports from respectable people, this is what we need.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Amandla

I tend not to consider much movie quotes and stuff, because as you said the memory is not solid as much the others.

The other big changes though.

I also consider the bible changes dramatic, although I'm not good with any bible, I saw pastors getting the changes very seriously. The bible changes effects them as much as our position in galaxy does.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: heineken
Now the big one...

This I hope attract some people in medical sector.

My pulse used to be in the centre of my arm little down, not up there.

What I would like to get her is having a discussion with intellectual professionals who are experiencing the same. I hope the rest respect this.

I don't think you will find any health professionals that have experienced the Mandela effect you've mentioned, for obvious reasons.

The pulse can only be felt where an artery comes closer to the skin. One of those points is the wrist, others are the neck, the temples, the groins and foot. It is physiologically impossible for you to have an artery in the centre of your arm, and close to the surface of the skin. And arteries do not move and change places inside the body. So, I'm sorry, but you either remember it wrong or you are a medical marvel, because you can swap names of diapers or movies, but you cannot change a cardiovascular system.

edit on 23-7-2016 by Agartha because: Spelling...

edit on 23-7-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

you are correct i cannot move it...

the thing is, it did not move. There is not proof what so ever it was ever there.

but for me and others, we know by heart , like when u drive u dont look at the gear. that easy i used to find my pulse

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

you are correct i cannot move it...

the thing is, it did not move. There is not proof what so ever it was ever there.

but for me and others, we know by heart , like when u drive u dont look at the gear. that easy i used to find my pulse

So.... it did not move but it was there and now it's not.... can you see how crazy it sounds to me?

What do you think happened?

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: heineken

There is not proof what so ever it was ever there.

Yes there is...from 1918.

4b. 3. The Radial Artery

just below the bend of the elbow, and passes along the radial side of the forearm to the wrist.

www.bartleby.com...

They even have pics so it does in fact show proof it was there and has always been there.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

what happened is what we (who is experiencing changes) would like to know.

This is what we know so far :

1) Our Solar System's location in the milky way moved by thousands of light years away. It is now located close to the centre.
2) There is no North Pole as we know it (with land mass like the South Pole)
3) The night sky is totally different (closer and stranger star formations and close bodies like Mars)
4) Bible verses changed, example Wolf instead of Lion, Bottles instead of wineskins
5) The moon is different from it used to be only few months ago
6) Human anatomy changed (Lungs smaller, Rib Cage different, Different cardiovascular system)
7) Famous Movie quotes, Music Lyrics, Company Logos changed

Now keep in mind that when we say changed, we mean they were never like we remember them to be.

The theories one can draw from this :

1) This is what the Mayan Calendar predicted, a shift of universe. we are right now shifting consciousness to another parallel universe.
2) Cern either deliberately or by failed experiment mixed up of universe with a parallel one. (research about cern + mandela effect connection and DWAVE computer)
3) Natural occurrence of life.
4) Parallel universes may collide and this is what happens when they do.
5) The black hole in our milky way twist and sucked in bunch of stuff making us closer to the centre and effecting our time and space.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

sir, i said already, i know were my pulse was located, in the centre, little bit down.

like this >

Now if in your life, you never took the pulse at this location, or for you we always was so close to the black hole , nothing happened to you , you can move forward. But we need to know what is going on.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You are not even paying attention to what I am saying. How can finding me evidence taking pulse from the top part of the wrist help in any way ?

As I said only some 12 months ago I was working on a heart beat sensor app, i know were my pulse was. My pulse is not there anymore, and with it, all the evidence it was ever located there.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Playing with parallel universes is no science fiction.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Now keep in mind that when we say changed, we mean they were never like we remember them to be.

You said it, so we need to add:

6) Incorrect memories that only non-professionals/ non-graduates have.

I am yet to find a real health professional that will remember the strange anatomy you mentioned (I say real because we had one or two bogus ones here on ATS before). You will not find a real physicist or astronomer that will remember what you say about the universe.
edit on 24-7-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

i did my best so far to find one, this thread is an example.

This matters a lot to me. I'm sure if you know me, you trust me when I tell u we were at a different location in the milky way.

i'm convinced there are more who will awake to this. Also we noticed that changes are still happening or at least happened recently a month or so.

If nothing changed for u, try to understand its happening to many others, videos regarding this are reaching 300k.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

its good to point out that many like me who see the changes, are beyond the point of convincing oneself, what i mean is what ever effort someone makes to convince its only bad memories are not processed anymore.

I can assure , like i said in this thread before, I have very good memory.

I remember we were further out in the milky way. It was some years ago that the pictures of our solar system close to the black hole start emerging. I feel to stupid now that I didn't dig in further. Just thought it was re calculation or that they are not sure were we are , but not that they never said we were far away.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I hope this helps me find out more going through this.

Think of all the picture of our milky as seen from Earth you saw in your life.

Do you think a view like the following is ever possible ?

If above is normal to you, please understand this may not interest you. But if you like me remember how the milky way was photographed you may ask what is going on.

The closest pictures I can find are

Other Photo

which still are off

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If nothing changed for u, try to understand its happening to many others, videos regarding this are reaching 300k.

I can't say anything about our position in the milky way as it's not my field of expertise, but I am yet to see any expert saying our position has changed. If there's any credible evidence I am happy to have a look at it.

But the human anatomy is what I know and I can assure you that it has not changed at all, only people with no medical knowledge say so. There is written evidence of Chinese and Indian physicians checking the pulse on the wrist just like we do now, in 700BC.

posted on Jul, 24 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Do you think a view like the following is ever possible ?

Not to the human eye, no. But with a wide angle camera lens and some photoshopping, yes.

That top image, of Haleakala crater, is covering about 110º of horizon. It, and the others, are panoramic composites.

In order to capture the entire arc of the visible Milky Way, you’ll need to take many exposures and stitch them together in software. Mount your camera vertically; you want to take vertical shots to get as much sky and foreground as possible in every shot.

www.outdoorphotographer.com...

In some, ,you are seeing the band of the Milky Way curving up into the sky from where it leaves one horizon and meets the next. To get that view with the naked eye you have to turn your head. But if you take a series of images and stick them together you get half the sky in a single image.
astropixels.com...

edit on 7/24/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The purpose I posted the milky way images is very clear. Its not to know what technique is used to achieve it but to find more people like me who woke up in a different universe.

Your reply is way of course , but thanks for trying.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The spiral arm as viewed from old earth was NEVER looking like a rainbow, you can take panoramic views how much you like.

Our solar system was located in the outreach of the milky way far far away from the centre, in a location with very low density of stars.

Obviously I can't find any proof because in this reality it was always like this. It is though a bit unfair it did not happen to everybody , but who said life has to be easy.

So far at least all the changes happening are not life changing, I will just continue focusing on my work, whatever reality I am in right now I'm still doing amazing with my programming skills.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Don't fall for the Mandela effect, especially on a website people still argue flat earth theory.

One, people will lead you down a false path of evidence. Please study the case of the Cottingley Fairies to gain insight into deception.

Two, how many times has it been proven by scientific research eyewitness accounts are usually flawed. Also, two people can witness the same event and give different accounts.
www.skeptic.com...

Three, as someone pointed out, probably more than one Mandela in Africa. Maybe a Mandela did for in prison in the 80's.

Four, in addition to flawef perceptions, observations, and memory, add false narratives. Such as opinion stories that may cloud memory. Or fiction.

Five, adverse chemicals and drugs. From those that argue Chemtrails to fluoride in the water, brain function maybe impaired. (In addition to drugs, alcohol, artificial sweeteners........)

Conclusion, to say it's a glitch in reality not the flaws of our minds is delusional. How would a control group and a group not influenced by shortcomings of the mind, free of chemical influence, and fiction be established to know otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join