It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect - Any Professionals in fields like Astronomy / Medical experiencing the changes ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: VivreLibre
I'm a heart surgeon and I could have sworn the heart was always on the right side of the chest

Went into a surgery the other day and all of a sudden the patient's heart is on the wrong side.. on the left side.. but it was too late as I had already begun cutting open the right side of the chest. Makes no sense. I've done thousands of surgeries on the heart through the right side of the chest. Now suddenly it's on the left side?

Needless to say, I no longer have a job :/

Funny thing the heart is now in the center of the chest no joke my whole life it was left you place your hand there to salute the flag. You could feel it there. It is in the center now with a small part to the left.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
Looks like you are related to nelson mandela.

Is that a polite way of telling me that my sentences are too long?

(Ba-dum, and indeed, tish)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

I'm a heart surgeon and I could have sworn the heart was always on the right side of the chest

Went into a surgery the other day and all of a sudden the patient's heart is on the wrong side.. on the left side.. but it was too late as I had already begun cutting open the right side of the chest. Makes no sense. I've done thousands of surgeries on the heart through the right side of the chest. Now suddenly it's on the left side?

Funny thing the heart is now in the center of the chest no joke my whole life it was left you place your hand there to salute the flag. You could feel it there. It is in the center now with a small part to the left.
Hey he is just pulling your leg

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Looks like you are related to nelson mandela.

Is that a polite way of telling me that my sentences are too long?

(Ba-dum, and indeed, tish)
See its the ME. You were never a poet, now you are

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Hey he is just pulling your leg

Yes, I got that thanks.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

however here the emphasies is on anatomy changes which you have dodged in your reply. so wtf is going on.

No, I haven't dodged anything.

Sorry but saying what you have is on the same lines as me claiming that I am Jesus.

Both of us can prove our claims if they are true, If your anatomy has changed you should be able to acquire proof of a change that isn't explained by modern medicine the same as if I claimed I was Jesus I would walk on water for all to see.

If i was your family doctor you jolly well do as i ask.

another person that thinks doctors are gods or something extraordinary.

No, sorry.

My doctor cant get me to get a yearly flu vaccine let alone any test be it a simple blood test.

Unless there is a specific reason that has to do with a specific health problem that I went to see the doctor about there is no way I would get any test done.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Trust your Doctor. They have taken a pledge to save lives, not take them.
You are alive today because your doctor may have saved your life in the past, as is the case with almost every one on this planet

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

I do.

However there is a thing called thinking that all humans should try.

You are alive today because your doctor may have saved your life in the past, as is the case with almost every one on this planet

No,

I am alive because I chose to go see a doctor when it was required.

If a doctor asks you to get any test done that isn't part of an on going condition and just because you haven't got the test done before or because its been a while then you are being used by the system.

If there is no need medically to get tests done and they are asked to be done because of excuses like you have been given you are being used to fill one of many requirements most likely needed to keep everything going as is or to increase funds into certain areas of medicine.

Doctors are people.

The farther you put them above everyone else as being a person who one should trust more than another simply because of a title the greater your ignorance grows.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join