It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Booed After Failing to Endorse Trump: ‘Vote Your Conscience’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

Yeah but he's a hero amongst liberals.
Any vote against trump is a vote for Hillary.
Yay Ted.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I have voted across party lines - party loyalty means nothing to me.

And yet you have the gall to call Cruz a traitor just because he won't support Trump. In case you have forgotten the is another person besides Trump and Clinton running for President. Btw could you please point out where he told everyone to vote for Clinton? When did vote your conscience suddenly mean vote for Clinton?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He wants to run in 2020 - sources have been saying that for a while.
In order for that to happen, Clinton would need to win.
Thus logically, he wants Clinton to win.

Also, Clinton immediately tweeted his words "vote with your conscience", and a link to her web site.
She took it as an endorsement for her, as I'm sure others did, whether he intended that or not.

Once again, if he was not going to endorse, he should have just not showed up at the convention.
edit on 7/21/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

And the RNC were so concerned that Trump wouldn't support the nominee, they made sure Trump signed the pledge to endorse the winner. Didn't Jeb, Kasich, and Rubio also sign?
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

It's an old picture. Her hair is shorter now and Bill's hair is whiter. Bill is thinner now and she's heavier.

If it's even them. It could be a mock up.

In any event fart humor is always big with twelve year olds.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Unless I'm mistaken, Hillary never trashed Obama's family. Things are said in politics, but as long as you keeo the family out of it, you dont cross the line. Trump not only crossed it, he turned around and spit on it. I'm floored andvappalled that anyone would think an attack on someone's family is fair game.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
a reply to: BlueAjah

I have voted across party lines - party loyalty means nothing to me.

And yet you have the gall to call Cruz a traitor just because he won't support Trump. In case you have forgotten the is another person besides Trump and Clinton running for President. Btw could you please point out where he told everyone to vote for Clinton? When did vote your conscience suddenly mean vote for Clinton?

Didn't Cruz, as well as the others sign the pledge to support the RNC nominee? Shows his honesty and sincerity,

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MysticPearl

And how much attention is kasich getting this morning?

Kasich never came or gave a speech to grab attention.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Photoshop childishness that's what that is.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

My point exactly.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: reldra

It's an old picture. Her hair is shorter now and Bill's hair is whiter. Bill is thinner now and she's heavier.

If it's even them. It could be a mock up.

In any event fart humor is always big with twelve year olds.

I unabashedly admit I have a twelve year old's humor. I find that shart pic Hillarious.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Cruze's 2020 hopes just died last night.. he's done how could anyone support such a sore loser??

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mike dangerously
I didn't expect Cruz to give Der Trump a damn thing and he didn't.Ted knows the ship is sinking and pretty much told them that.

To be honest he didn't say anything negative about trump as he didn't mention him at all. In the convention thread for two full pages everyone was saying what a great speech he was giving What a good speaker. Praise for his content yada yada. Right up until he didn't endorse.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I get this vision in my head of Ted and Donald as wrestlers starting out in neutral position, ready to make their move. They are in the mudpit of political wrestling. Ted will not let Donald's attack on his father and wife go unchallenged. Sign pledge? hah! What's a pledge in politics? hah! It's each person for himself!

Donald is not a politician, although he acted the part of a bellicose politician, and he was on the mat with a master political opponent. Of course, Ted was never going to endorse him. What was Donald thinking? Ted made another move at the convention.

If Donald just lost this match to Ted, I have no hope for Donald on the world stage, where he will surely be way out of his weight class.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Well , "Lyin Ted" is on now trying to walk everything back and giving a half-a**ed excuse. He is done. His wah cry-baby sore loser mentality has cost him his political career and he realizes it now. Good riddance of bad rubbish I say

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ted is speaking to the GOP right now. He has made it clear he is NOT voting for Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Poop picture was funny.

Cruz? These conventions are all theatre anyway.

Maybe this will even help Trump.

Maybe this will pull blue dog democrats to Trump because he DIDN'T get an endorsement from establishment republicans.

Maybe that was the plan.

Diabolical.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

Let's keep the facts straight. As with EVERY story about Trump attacking someone, it's always in response to their attacking him. Cruz started it with his slimy pack attacking Trumps wife seeking to demean her. Trump responded and that's all you hear about.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: muse7

Melania also gave Michelle Obama's speech and they cheered that too 😂😂

Melania did not give Michelle's speech
Don't exaggerate.
Melania's speech was beautiful.

And it was beautiful in 2008 when we first heard it.
Cruz on tv this morning defending his actions.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

originally posted by: muse7

Melania also gave Michelle Obama's speech and they cheered that too 😂😂

Melania did not give Michelle's speech
Don't exaggerate.
Melania's speech was beautiful.

And it was beautiful in 2008 when we first heard it.
Cruz on tv this morning defending his actions.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join