It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hollywood 2016: Are We Being Set Up For a Fake Alien Messiah?"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN
I never go into the Religulous forums which is where your typical posts belong.
Regardless the topic it always comes back to gawd with you, so post your mental manure where it belongs.

Getting tired of you squatting all over the site with your proselytizing.

K~

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Ohhhhhhh . . . .

I seeeeeeeeeeeeee

but

YOUR proselytizing
all over ATS
for YOUR CONSTRUCTIONS ON 'REALITY'

are quite

WONDERFUL

because . . . uhhh . . . because . . . uhhhhh . . . because

they are YOUR'S!

Got it.

At least your cheek is persistently consistent.

LOLOL.

I do confess that I did NOT anticipate how the word "messiah" in the title of the OP

would cause some folks to hyper-ventilate, froth at the fingers, break out in hives and otherwise writhe on the floor in a near terminally allergic reaction.

edit on 18/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 18/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
and what if its a simulation ? an idea which seems to be gaining popularity.
hmmm..what if a virus has been introduced into the program.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Abysha....good gravy.....

about a 9 on the insecure dept. meter, did you know that Jesus as you posted his name.....that old boy can take care of himself yeah, He's like that...I'll send him your door now....

luv ya.... reply to: Abysha

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
A CIA fake alien invasion?

Maybe, but in these Hollywood movies the aliens aren’t portrayed as anything particularly positive.

Most of the movies portray them as sinister. There not programming us with savior aliens.

So then it may be they'll portray them as evil aliens and the CIA will save us from these evil aliens

Is that the point?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
One thing stands up to logic
If there are aliens gonna show up....God invented them, if they are not angelic in attitude, they're not our friends

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Abysha....good gravy.....

about a 9 on the insecure dept. meter, did you know that Jesus as you posted his name.....that old boy can take care of himself yeah, He's like that...I'll send him your door now....

luv ya.... reply to: Abysha

What's he going to do at my door?

Anywhoozles... what I was saying is that Jesus did miracles and got nailed for it. So the idea of a "false messiah" performing miracles and succeeding in taking over the world doesn't make sense to me. That's all I meant. I wasn't calling your Jesus flawed or wussy or anything; I was just saying that plan is proven to not create a one-world-government or religion.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

Would be a mighty weak or incompetent "Almighty God" to allow such a thing, imho.

imho, and per my understanding . . .

even satan and his human oligarchy are on a relatively short leash.

edit on 18/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The most common scenarios I've come across are 2, basically:

1. Tyrannical, authoritarian, evil aliens period. They may initially show a white-washed face and persona until entrenched overtly on the global stage . . . then the fangs and claws come out. Or, they may come on like INDEPENDENCE fiercely evil from the beginning--demanding total submission, regardless. That scenario would certainly fit satan's nature in a list of ways.

2. One purported "race" of the fallen angels pretending to be ET's from distant orbs would volunteer to protect us from another purported "race" of fallen angels pretending to be ET's from a different orb or region . . . THOUGH WE'D HAVE TO COMPLY 100% with their need for a global government and religion in order to combat such an incredible force etc. etc. in unity etc. etc. . . . total compliance, submission, cooperation etc.

Either way, the end result is the same . . . the Eloi prepared to shuffle into the caverns of the Morlach's on cue.

I somewhat expect more #2. I think it is more DECEPTIVE, SEDUCTIVE . . . and satan loves that stuff, too.

imho, the CIA role would be bit parts filling in any gaps in the displays on the world stage . . . etc. etc. etc.

originally posted by: Willtell
A CIA fake alien invasion?

Maybe, but in these Hollywood movies the aliens aren’t portrayed as anything particularly positive.

Most of the movies portray them as sinister. There not programming us with savior aliens.

So then it may be they'll portray them as evil aliens and the CIA will save us from these evil aliens

Is that the point?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

God certainly created the 1/3 of the angels that rebelled with satan. And, they have not been rendered totally impotent, neutered, yet.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Don't forget Man of Steel Superman EL-ohim

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I think the CONTEXT

of the looming scenarios is crucial.

Yeshua got 'nailed' for claiming to be God--intolerable to the Pharisees who were blind to their own 51 Isaiah etc. Not, per se for the miracles.

The miracles were troubling to even then. And Gamaliel reportedly became a Christian accordingly.

= = =

In the near future . . . I think there will be a carrot and a stick.

1. Join our "all powerful forces" as demonstrated by our technology and supernatural powers and enjoy the benefits thereof.

or

2. Suffer extermination for not joining the peace and unity of our one world government and religion.

I think initially it will be primarily to totally #1.

Then the stick will gradually be brought out more and more fiercely . . . as the Nazi Gestapo were.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I think the FEAR factor is one of satan's FAVORITE tools, strategies to command compliance and submission. He occasionally uses white-washed "angel of light" seduction strategies initially . . . but reasonably soon, even in those cases, the fangs and claws come out.

He loves fear. He loves using it as a manipulation tool.

And, there are plenty of abduction reports that at least some of the critters literally FEED OFF OF our human fears in some way. Some abductees and whistle blowers have said that our brains create a chemical that is like a kind of heroin for some critters.

Interestingly there are 365 verses in the Bible that say FEAR NOT . . . one for each day of the year?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: superluminal11

Don't forget Man of Steel Superman EL-ohim

Of course.

HIS SPOKEN WORD is a two edged sword of death to His enemies.

However, the script seems to be that the planet and all creation will have a

super vivid object lesson of

how utterly horrible any creature becomes . . . and how horrible their . . . context, abode becomes

WHEN

they do their own thing; attempt to do their own thing; are left to do their own thing apart from a dance with Creator God.

So, while I believe God's side will be demonstrating HIS power off and on through the TRIBULATION traumas . . . the TWO WITNESSES, the 144,000 Israeli witnesses . . . at least until the 3.5 year mark . . .

it APPEARS from my limited understanding . . . that there will be more than plenty horrific demonstrations of evil that the enemy will be allowed to get away with for the short term--3.5-7 years worth.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Oh my word, I just wanted to add something. When I said "he got nailed", I didn't realize the double meaning until you said it. I truly meant it in our usual colloquialism. I totally wasn't trying to make a crucifixion joke. I'm no fan of your gods but I wouldn't go that far. I apologize if you took it that way.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I didn't think it was a big deal.

But thanks for your kind msg.

I don't know that He'd think that THAT bit was funny . . . a rather sensitive experience, to say the least . . . full of excruciating desperation in some sense. You might read the MD's analysis of the description of the crucifixion from the Old Testament . . . that was fulfilled to the letter.

But He does have a very robust sense of humor.

And, He certainly "got nailed" with the "missing the mark--the bull's eye of perfection (the original meaning of "sin")" all of us are prey to.

i.e. He got nailed literally with the sins of all of us . . . as He chose to submit to.

That is still a mind-boggling Love, to me.

There is no other equal in all of literature or history.

Some claims of partial 'also rans' but nothing really comes close.

imho, that's one reason that the ALIEN INVASION memes of the oligarchy engineered movies has to play so heavily on the FEAR angle . . . satan cannot mimic Yeshua's love remotely well.

That leaves FEAR as his most effective manipulation tool. . . .

FEAR VS LOVE . . . quite a contrast.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:02 AM
link   

You know what's funny? The half-alien with the direct link to god already lives and secret services keep it quiet as long as possible.
I assume we'll have to wait till someone tries a nuclear attack on israel, before she gets revealed.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I don't know that I've come across that story or claim.

You care to elaborate?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Depends on what exactly you want to know? It's secret.

edit on 19-7-2016 by Peeple because: Deleted

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

No thanks.

Not something I'm going to look at beyond the first few posts. Super Yuck.

You might do well to delete the ...

Sigh.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join