It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hollywood 2016: Are We Being Set Up For a Fake Alien Messiah?"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Yes, they're very interesting, they were made back in 1984 i believe, or was it 89..

Here are a couple more, the latter is my favorite.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Interesting.

Sobering.

So, how do you interpret them in terms of what you observe going on currently?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Sounds honest. Thank you for that honesty.

Curious indeed.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: awareness10

Interesting.

Sobering.

So, how do you interpret them in terms of what you observe going on currently?

I became interested in these cards a few yrs ago when i saw these two posted online.

These came out in the 80's. This is where my interest in them grew.

I see what appears to be more than pure coincidence in some of these cards.

Here's a quick over view of it.

rense.com...
edit on 7/18/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Didn't you just make a similar post a few weeks ago...let it go..if Hollywood is making money from UFO movies, Hollywood will make UFO movies...if they see that Shark Movies are popular than we can expect shark movies..let it go my friend..

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The CIA pitches movie scripts to Hollywood. The CIA gives big Hollywood corporations a whole lot of props for making movies: military paraphernalia, tanks, airplanes and cars... etc. on the condition that they will have a major say in the scripts.
-In other words in conjunction with the CIA the Hollywood movies are used to promote governmental propagandist agendas.
. . .
With these 2016 movies/TV productions are we being further programmed and prepped for a fake alien invasion? Or similarly are we being set up for a fake alien Messiah and a one world religion?

In light of all that why only chose and focus only on science fiction
and aliens? I think it is more likely and realistic to think that the CIA would be behind movies such as this :

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

D) All of the above.

However, this OP article focused on one chunk or slice of the pie of END TIMES strategies, goals, events.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chrismarco

Evidently you are unaware of the documented CIA's involvement in THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL

etc. etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Great Googalamoogala!

Another thread of biblical proportions!
Hurry, hurry get your hoopla here.

Seriously how do people that believe this type of nonsense cope in the modern world?
Oh wait, never mind.

K~

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
thats very interesting...the remake?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

They will 'demonstrate' 'supernatural spiritual stuff' or super high tech or both . . . convincing the world's populace as they already have the world's leaders that there is NO CHOICE but to submit to the global government and one world religion.

Because that totally worked for Jesus, right?

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
RESPONDING TO: aethertek

Another thread [insult] of biblical [silly] proportions!

Hurry, hurry get your hoopla [uninformed blather] here.

Seriously how do people that believe this type of nonsense [who are sooooo willfully blind are able to] cope in the modern world?

Oh, right:

2 Thessalonians 2:11 [Full Chapter]
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah 66:4
I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2:11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Evidently you are extremely unaware of how not a single word of Yeshua's has or will fall to the ground ineffective, unfruitful.

Your understanding will be massively improved at a point in the future, however.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

No. The 1951 original.

I believe the documentation was posted hereon way back whenever.

Actually, I'd be surprised if they were not intimately involved in the remake, too. But I've not read about that, per se.

edit on 18/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 18/7/2016 by BO XIAN because: ? delete

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: autopat51

documents.mx...

"THE CIA, THE MOVIE MOGUL, AND 'THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL'

"Evidence mounts that Iconic 1951 movie was CIA UFO Acclimation Project"

By Robbie Graham

* Darryl Zanuck – the movie mogul who oversaw the film’s production – was a
CIA asset.
* Zanuck was considered a “friend” of the US government who could be “relied
upon” to subtly “insert ideas” into his productions.
* Zanuck helped shape the script for The Day the Earth Stood Still and wanted
audiences to “completely accept” that open ET contact could happen “in the not
too distant future.”
In 1983, while conducting research for a UFO documentary, Emmy award-winning
filmmaker and journalist Linda Moulton Howe was told by Air Force Intelligence officers
that the 1951 movie The Day the Earth Stood Still, which depicted an alien landing in
Washington D.C., was “inspired by the CIA,” and “one of the first government tests of public
reaction to such an event.”
i
. . .

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Evidently you are extremely unaware of how not a single word of Yeshua's has or will fall to the ground ineffective, unfruitful.

Your understanding will be massively improved at a point in the future, however.

But it didn't work for him then. It's not like he planned on getting nailed to a log (even questioned his god in that moment) so my point is that miracles aren't enough.

If somebody showed up growing back limbs and curing blind folks, he or she would be taken out in short order. I don't think it will take anything special (like miracles) to create a worldwide consensus on spirituality. I think it's simply the natural trajectory of our society.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

But it didn't work for him then. It's not like he planned on getting nailed to a log (even questioned his god in that moment) so my point is that miracles aren't enough.

NONSENSE.

On the Cross--planned, interestingly, from before the foundation of the world--HE NOTED:

"IT IS FINISHED."

And, legally in the spiritual realm, it was, indeed, FINISHED. He had paid a very personal price for the willful missing the mark of perfection of mankind and every individual example thereof who chose to apply His Blood to their sins.

His soon to come Resurrection would prove it.

Satan was hoodwinked. Had he known what would be accomplished on THE CROSS, he'd not have made it happen.

The Cross was the whole purpose in HIS COMING to earth as the suffering servant, human/God man.

He TRIUMPHED over the world, the flesh and the devil. He won the keys to death, hell and the grave.

Satan forever lost.

If somebody showed up growing back limbs and curing blind folks, he or she would be taken out in short order. I don't think it will take anything special (like miracles) to create a worldwide consensus on spirituality. I think it's simply the natural trajectory of our society.

I think you are not thinking your assertion through very well.

The contentious world's religions are not likely to just roll over and play dead to some new paradigm . . . ostensibly . . . even from "ET's." . . . unless . . . there's dramatic super high tech and/or spiritually miraculous demonstrations sufficient to convince and coerce the world's populations of every religion into a one world religion.

You may be short-sighted on such matters because it may be hard for you to conceive of folks holding their religious beliefs as dear to them and as intensely as they do life itself.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

2 Thessalonians 2:11 [Full Chapter] And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Isaiah 66:4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Hmm delusions???

Like the kind where Hollywood Illuminati Lizard People are plotting to take over the world with Aliens?
But don't fear good people of earth, for salvation is at hand, Super Jesus Dude will save you by defeating those evil villains!

Sounds like a Marvel movie plot.

What I find fascinating is the level of self delusion that one must muster to give garbage such as this any serious consideration.

K~

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

BTW, one expert I've listened to asserted that His statement on The Cross

"My God, . . . why have you foresaken me . . . "

was merely a quoting of an Old Testament reference to a longer passage that prophesied of His coming.

I believe that God may well have turned away briefly as Christ bore the sins of the world in all their filth. And that brief sense of separation must have been shocking and traumatic for such a relationship of infinite intimacy.

But He knew it would be brief. And it was.

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Evidently you are trying for an Olympic Gold medal

in chronically persistent cheap shot insults.

Classy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join