It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hollywood 2016: Are We Being Set Up For a Fake Alien Messiah?"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSatan

WRONG.

Cris Putnam and Tom Horn's EXHAUSTIVE RESEARCH supporting such understandings goes back extensively to a list of ancient texts all the way up to the present.

They provide said ancient texts in the free DVD that comes with the hard copy of their book EXO-VATICANA

I consider their research and analysis as well as their interpretations very top flight.

I think their research is at least 1-2 standard deviations ABOVE the next best for anything similar to that type of research.

But hey--I don't think anyone is holding a gun to anyone's head DEMANDING that they believe THE TRUTH.

There will likely be guns to heads to believe the Kool-Aid drinking propaganda by the MSM and oligarchy stooges . . . but that's a different issue.

The fallen angels pretending to be ET's

are rightfully discerned and known to be fallen angels

BECAUSE

they sooooo faithfully match perfectly a long list of behaviors well known to be consistent with such critters for millennia.

Dr Jacques Vallee and Dr J Allen Hynek both believed such evidence was also conclusive that the critters are evil spiritual critters from an evil 'dimension.'

But hey, if you want to treat them as warm and fuzzy "space brothers" as our "saviors" as the Vatican seems increasingly inclined to do . . . we all have to make our choices and take our consequences.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
While I do think there is probably some connection btw Hollywood and the CIA in regards to propaganda and having a say in scripts, I dont think it'll be any "fake alien messiah" or the like. If anything, I've felt for years that the govt is gradually letting the citizens get used to the idea of aliens in a way to release the information to the public slowly, to avoid wide spread panic and chaos. It also seems they do that in regards to terrorism movies. There was a few recently released that had similar scripts. Captain America Civil war, X Men Apocalypse, and another I can't think of at the moment. This was done before too in White House Down and the other identical script movie that was released at the same time.
a reply to: BO XIAN

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

How will this conspiracy theory match up with current events? The Media is turning the world against Islam as the common enemy. Will aliens invade to rid the world of Islam??

I think this theory is a stretch

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
While I don't really care to watch movies and can't really get to the theater these days because of the kids, it does seem that there is some kind of conditioning going on. I think it has to do mostly with the Internet and other nations besides the US and Russia having the ability to explore space. If alien races exist and have been visiting us and/or have bases on the moon or Mars (which I believe all to be true) it's becoming harder to cover up due to the immediate information age and hacking.

NASA has been releasing a lot of information lately about the possibility of alien life on Mars, Europa, Io, etc. It seems like theyre trying to get people used to the idea of aliens before eventually dropping the truth bomb that they've known it for a very long time.

And due to other conditioning, no one seems to even care. lol

(post by DrJehovah removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I think there's a really good movie out there to be made that mixes a political thriller with a dash of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And just tell the story straight and take it seriously, without trying to make it goofy or overly sci-fi.

There's plenty of tension and high drama just telling the story of how the government reacts and covers up the truth about UFOs. The J Allen Hynek story would make a compelling movie. Tom Hanks as Hynek, perhaps.
edit on 22-7-2016 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Just got back in town. I am going to check this out this weekend.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

interesting..

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jilliantsmist
While I do think there is probably some connection btw Hollywood and the CIA in regards to propaganda and having a say in scripts, I dont think it'll be any "fake alien messiah" or the like. If anything, I've felt for years that the govt is gradually letting the citizens get used to the idea of aliens in a way to release the information to the public slowly, to avoid wide spread panic and chaos. It also seems they do that in regards to terrorism movies. There was a few recently released that had similar scripts. Captain America Civil war, X Men Apocalypse, and another I can't think of at the moment. This was done before too in White House Down and the other identical script movie that was released at the same time.

1. Certainly The Company et al have been involved with scripts, funding etc since at least THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL 1951 version.

2. Not sure about false Messiah. Certainly the A.C. will pretend to be the Messiah and will be false. Otherwise, I'm not sure what will be presented by TPTB.

3. I think that the most likely scenario is that some of the fallen angel/ET critters will take the role of attackers and some as earth's mankind's defenders . . . but with the requirement that we become unified under a one world government and one world religion. I think the Pope has already been nudging "the faithful" in said direction.

4. Certainly a gradual desensitization campaign has been underway for a long time . . . or . . . in some respects . . . a sensitizing campaign sensitizing the populace to the memes and values the critters and oligarchy wish the masses to become sensitive to.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

That is a bit of a puzzle.

I still don't know if they plan

1. to cast Islam and Christianity (and all other religions) against each other . . . in order for all to shred each other down to minimal adherents

or

2. to cast Islam as the one true religion to later be morphed into the overt satan worshiping one world religion that is 100% ABSOLUTELY DESTINED to reign over the planet for at least 3.5-7 years.

3. Certainly the puzzle pieces are being maneuvered toward one of those scenarios.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join