It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hollywood 2016: Are We Being Set Up For a Fake Alien Messiah?"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

are you referring to this interesting thread/s

The FInal Captsone- Revelation of The Devil Her Name is Alice Part 3

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Hollywood is all about entertainment and money. I am sure Hollywood has it's seedy "satanic" (or whatever crap they practice in the dark of night or just around the corner in the Scientology building) underground where all sorts of dogma is practiced, regardless of how ignorant or illegal (or both) they may be, but that is what money and power do to people

Unless you have delved into the spiritual side of things you would do well to keep an open mind - what you think they use just hypnotism or money to "play with power?"

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Not going to that link again.

What 2 witnesses are you referring to?

The Biblical TRIBULATION 2 Witnesses?

The most popular speculations are

--ENOCH
--ELIJAH

Some speculate Moses might be one but I don't think so. Enoch and Elijah are the ones who left this dimension without mortal death.

I believe they will play out their designated roles just as the Script calls for them to . . . quite literally.

--they will "call down fire from heaven" with their words.
--the will "withhold rain" from regions, nations.

--They will be invincible until the designated time of their deaths.

--Their bodies will lie in the streets of Jerusalem 'visible to the whole earth for 3 days' at the end of which they will be taken up bodily 'to Heaven.' This is another prophesied event that could not likely have occurred until our era of global TV. Preterism is an absurd notion as this event also proves.

That's the summary of the Script about them as I recall it. I don't have anything to add.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Well put.

It's so incredible to see the Script played out . . . even though it's mostly a basic outline--it is still playing out to the letter accurate to that basic outline. Some details are there. And as they come to pass, they do so to the letter accurate, as well.

Thx.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
a reply to: BO XIAN

theres been many alien invasion movies where people come together to destroy the threat. it will just be another laien invasion movie i would assume.

I don't think so.

After the critters show up massively, overtly, wholesale across the whole planet, life will never be the same again.

They will be part of the evil power structure until Armageddon--when they will be totally vanquished and obliterated from the face of the planet and the cosmos.

That's hardly a routine alien movie.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks. Have watched some such videos. Will try and get to that one in the next few days. Sobering stuff, for sure.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Perhaps more homework would give you a more accurate assessment of current & looming realities.

Perhaps not.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

You have such a talent for being so terminally wrong on so many points.

Impressive.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Interesting stuff about the city states.

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Thessalonians is certainly in the Bible.

And being "caught up" or "snatched up"

is clearly in that verse.

Explain it away as you wish.

The facts will still be the facts long after your unaware blather has ceased.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

There ya go . . .

WRONG again.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Trying for a record of being WRONG in one thread?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Evidently you are terminally unaware of the absolute distinctives of

Yeshua's Crucifixion and Resurrection.

I don't think I have any capacity to inform your thinking on such facts, however.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnnyjoe1979

Wait, that is 1981 even before tcp/ip. I don't think there were even boards, except rudimentary BBS systems maybe used by scientists.

Arpanet was alive and well. Everything was text-based. There were Usenet newsgroups. The "web" was invented in 1989, but TCP/IP has been around since the 70's. Arpanet was confined to industry, government, and universities in the early eighties, but if you were connected, you could get "online" (very slowly.) My guess is Box was in graduate school at the time, so he very well could have participated in the forums of the day, which were actually pretty extensive.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

No, but good you brought it here. I still haven't made up my mind about this guys vids

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I believe they're still to come. Or also already here but still unaware.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Was fresh out of grad school.

Had an old Radioshack Model 100, I think it was . . . essentially a notebook with a dialup modem built in.

A small screen . . . it worked fine for the text based forums on Compuserve.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

I don't share that perspective.

1. I believe that they will know from before and immediately on arrival who they are and what they are to do.

2. I believe that when they arrive, it will be abundantly clear who they are. They will not be hiding. They will not be wimps. They will be supernaturally empowered and assisted from God's Heavenly angel army and His Holy Spirit. They will give the enemy and his forces fits from the moment they arrive until they are killed and their bodies left in the streets of Jerusalem for 3 days.

3. I've known folks over the years who claimed to know one or both such . . . and of others claiming to be such. I always considered such claims utter foolishness. I once mused that if all such were collected together, it would likely fill an auditorium.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Nothing in religion is literal nothing is obvious.
Mind games.
The poor suckers including the messiah will have to struggle a lot.
How could you tell an invisible army is there? How could they know they have "superpowers" without knowing what they are?
They surely will be born and raised humans. Where else would they come from?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
a reply to: schuyler

Had an old Radioshack Model 100, I think it was . . . essentially a notebook with a dialup modem built in.

Forgot all about Compuserve. I was 76237,3300. Still memorized, and a member of "The Source" before that: AAE216. Why is that stuff still in my brain?

Point being: Yes, there were forums in those days. There was life before the Internet. TCP/IP was not required. If you don't remember them, maybe it's because you weren't born yet!!
edit on 7/19/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join