It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For once I agree with Trump, we need to BOMB the hell out of them.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?
Lets make their home a crater and see how many more times they try to attack the west after that.

That hasn't worked out well in the past. The reason why we have this mess in the first place is because of Western intervention in the Middle-East.

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

If the Army knew you were joining for those reasons, they would likely reject you on psychiatric grounds.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?

So you want to be a terrorist just like the terrorists you despise. Hypocrisy in all it's glory.

Lets make their home a crater and see how many more times they try to attack the west after that.

It's driven by ideology not geography. They don't have a "home base".

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

I suggest you open a book and educate yourself rather than bow to the almighty gun.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

make everyone who is over 18 and unemployed enlist for a few years and learn how to be a man.

How about we make everyone who spouts stuff like this enlist and go fight. Put your money where your mouth is

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I don't know about "We", but I think any country that's been attacked by terrorists should form a united front and bomb the hell out of all these terrorist groups. It's time we put our differences aside and put an end to this evil once and for all. Who knows, working together to rid this plague may lesson tensions between some countries.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Yeah great....... but exactly were do you bomb?

The only ISIS strong holds left are already craters with bombs falling on them as we speak.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I'm tired of Obama pussyfooting around. Let call an ace an ace and a spade a spade. Islamic baby killers are Muslins. If Islam is peaceful let them stop this murdering internally, on their own, or get the hell out of the way.

I see no end to this unless we get tuff. We must see that there is no place to hide, no safe zone, and any country providing aid and comfort to the enemy becomes an enemy and can expect a high degree of collateral damage.

Call it the twenty-first century crusades, and lace the bombs with pork for good measure. No rewards in paradise for the terrorist blown to hell with a pig bomb.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sa reply to: JourneymanWelder

If you knew one tenth of what drives terrorism, you would not think bombing and collateral heavy methods were such a good idea.

Bombing campaigns BREED terrorists. For every terrorist killed in a bombing raid, you can be sure another ten, or twenty, or a hundred have been created. Loss of loved ones, loss of hearth and home, loss of community and the fear these things create, creates in turn individuals who are ripe to be radicalised.

If you want radicals to stop murdering people, then what needs to happen first is that the intelligence agencies of the west need to stop funding, supplying, and training rebels in the region. All resource channels being sent to allegedly friendly factions, are being usurped to provide weapons and material aid to those we are told are our enemies.

You see, ISIS, like Osamas mob before them, are nothing more than an asset, a massive agent provocateur network, so cunningly built that it's own members hardly know from whence issues their support. They are an asset of western agencies, intent on destabilising the Middle East, for the purpose of weakening it to the point where only external controls can possibly hope to contain the danger.

It's a shell game, and the governments controlling the ISIS assets funding and training are just as guilty as IS members themselves. They would also be the ones giving YOU orders if you join the military. Politicians and money movers in the west, who instruct generals to act, who create the game plan, the framework on which military action is justified, are essentially the power which orders the military around. You want to swear to serve them? You want to swear to serve those who allowed the intelligence agencies to create bogeymen, and unleash them on the world to serve a corporate agenda?

Fine. Become part of the problem.

But I will say this. Placing a fresh blade in the hand of your enemy is a foolish move.
edit on 16-7-2016 by TrueBrit because: Grammatical error removed

edit on 16-7-2016 by TrueBrit because: Further grammatical alterations

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Makes perfect sense to me.

Bomb them.
They retaliate.............we ask, Gee why do they hate us?

Rinse, repeat.

Remember the definition of insanity? Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

When did we start caring about collateral damage? We flatten cities before breakfast.

Trump must have forgotten that is one of the main reasons why they are attacking us.

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me.

As a vet myself I ask you what makes you think you are fighting for your country? You will be fighting for the banks and the MIC because none of these nations we invaded attacked America. Gen Butler said it best I didn't fight for America I fought for the National Fruit company.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

I'm tired of Obama pussyfooting around. Let call an ace an ace and a spade a spade. Islamic baby killers are Muslins. If Islam is peaceful let them stop this murdering internally, on their own, or get the hell out of the way.

He has been killing them the whole time he has been in office and he's pussyfooting around. Yeah ok.Also Muslims are fighting against them.

I see no end to this unless we get tuff. We must see that there is no place to hide, no safe zone, and any country providing aid and comfort to the enemy becomes an enemy and can expect a high degree of collateral damage.

Why pussyfoot around just nuke the planet.

Call it the twenty-first century crusades

So now you want a religious war. That will stop terrorism.

No rewards in paradise for the terrorist blown to hell with a pig bomb.

That's if they eat pork if you murder them with pork they are guaranteed a place in their heaven.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
False flag goals accomplished

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Just when I though ATS couldn't have Zionist tools after all this information.
Don't people realize that Islam is their scape goat? Don't people realize the enemy is within?

This thread is just more manipulation and stupid ideas that are fueled by the elite.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The man who did the horror in Nice was not known to be religious at all. He was known to beat his wife until she kicked him out. He was known to be volatile and angry. He was prescribed medication for emotional problems. He did not attend a Mosque. He did not have friends.

He did hate, however. He did rent a truck and mow down as many people as he could in a fit of insane rage and with a heart filled with anger and darkness. He became a mass murderer. (Perhaps he listened to a few internet videos over a couple of weeks and that focused his simmering rage into planning and acting out an unspeakable act on his own??)

Given those facts, where exactly do you bomb? He lived in Nice for years. Do we bomb Nice?

This is NOT the warfare of the Greatest Generation. There is no country, no geography, no place to bomb.

Trump is clueless and Obama is far from a wimp. He's just more surgical and he's hunted down and killed terrorists all over the ME. You want an emotional release, a giant bomb with FU painted on the side and a satisfying crater when the dust clears.

If only it were that simple.

AB
edit on 16-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2016 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

Actually we are and have been "bombing the hell out of them".

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria have been leveled while even more nations are constantly being drone bombed.

In just Syria, 500,000 have been killed and millions displaced.

In 2015 alone, we dropped at-least 23,000 bombs.

As a matter of fact, we've dropped so many bombs, we're running out.

Why stop now?

Theres only a couple countries left until theyre all dust.

Iraq:

Libya:

Syria:

These photos sure make me proud to be anamerican.
Not.
See my signature

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Oh, come on people.Islam has not changed since Mohammed killed the people in Medina who had gave him refuge.Governments come and go but Islam remains.That is a fact.As far as terrorism goes,kill the head of the snake and you might have a lull before the worldwide caliphate push starts again,Iran is the head of the snake.If you don1t push it back in a few years you`ll have your asses in the air and your head on the ground pointing to Mecca. Carter emboldened the Mullahs and they smelled blood,unless the west finds a leader like the Lionheart or Vlad the Impaler the islamists are not going to have a suitable foe and Europe will be gone in 15 years,America within 20.People who are raised secular do not seem to understand the certainty of belief these people feel,thats the biggest danger western civilization faces.Too damn bad we don`t have leaders like Grant,Lincoln,or Washington,those were men who were under no delusions of what they had to do.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because we should strive to be better than terrorist? And it is a war crime to do what he wants.

Too many people obsessed with rules and regulations. Ethics and morals get in the way of progress. Could be my inner psychotic speaking but, if you want to win you break the rules.

Although I agree, I cannot help but think the word win is inappropriate. In my humble opinion, survival is the optimal choice of verbiage.

Replace win with what ever you would like. I chose it because it can mean "we win at survival" or "we win at x". any way, just a word

Words are often not as clear cut as one might like. Intent and stance are just as conveyed as meaning with any single word.

To win, is often associated with a game. Something trivial. Something done for entertainment, or relaxation.

To survive, is not. It is about as clear cut as you can get. Survival is all or nothing.

Choice of the word winning or survival speaks to the gravity with which you regard the topic at hand.

I would never go out of my way to harm you without being provoked by a genuine effort on your part to me or mine genuine risk. Everything up until that point in time is fun. Things can be "won", or "lost" without real consequence.

But, cross that line.....and there is no choice but to escalate the situation to one of survival. My survival, or yours. It is an absolute.

There are no shades of grey in absolute. Only black and white. 1 and 0.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Actually, no, you cannot bomb an idea.

You cannot cut it, dismember it, cause it to bleed, or annihilate it. It is well beyond the physical.

At best, you can kill those who are currently in possession of the idea. Be prepared to kill them, and everyone that ever knew them. Anyone who knew what they stood for. Anyone who might ever come across the same idea and possibly embody it. To eradicate any possible vector that idea might possibly escape to.

In this world, in this point of discussion, the only certainty is that the idea might just jump the airgap.

Even if you kill each and every person that the idea ever came into contact with, destroy every written reference, obliterate all memory of what lead to the origin of that idea....

The very act of "bombing" that idea alone is cause for the idea to become weaponized. To explode. To emit shrapnel.

If the fact that I am using the metaphor of a bomb is upsetting to you....hard to work with...then use any other metaphor you care to use. In the end, the result is the same.

A far wiser man than I put it...rather succinctly. I referenced these words last night. And they are still apropos.................. germane.

All this time we're burning like bonfires in the dark
A billion other blazes are shooting off their sparks
Every spark a drifting ember of desire
To fall upon the earth and spark another fire

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because we should strive to be better than terrorist? And it is a war crime to do what he wants.

Too many people obsessed with rules and regulations. Ethics and morals get in the way of progress. Could be my inner psychotic speaking but, if you want to win you break the rules.

Although I agree, I cannot help but think the word win is inappropriate. In my humble opinion, survival is the optimal choice of verbiage.

Replace win with what ever you would like. I chose it because it can mean "we win at survival" or "we win at x". any way, just a word

Words are often not as clear cut as one might like. Intent and stance are just as conveyed as meaning with any single word.

To win, is often associated with a game. Something trivial. Something done for entertainment, or relaxation.

To survive, is not. It is about as clear cut as you can get. Survival is all or nothing.

Choice of the word winning or survival speaks to the gravity with which you regard the topic at hand.

I would never go out of my way to harm you without being provoked by a genuine effort on your part to me or mine genuine risk. Everything up until that point in time is fun. Things can be "won", or "lost" without real consequence.

But, cross that line.....and there is no choice but to escalate the situation to one of survival. My survival, or yours. It is an absolute.

There are no shades of grey in absolute. Only black and white. 1 and 0.

My apologies if i offended anyone with my word choice, But from my perspective life IS a game with an absurd amount of win and loss triggers. Survival i would consider a "win" trigger.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Actually, no, you cannot bomb an idea.

You cannot cut it, dismember it, cause it to bleed, or annihilate it. It is well beyond the physical.

At best, you can kill those who are currently in possession of the idea. Be prepared to kill them, and everyone that ever knew them. Anyone who knew what they stood for. Anyone who might ever come across the same idea and possibly embody it. To eradicate any possible vector that idea might possibly escape to.

In this world, in this point of discussion, the only certainty is that the idea might just jump the airgap.

Even if you kill each and every person that the idea ever came into contact with, destroy every written reference, obliterate all memory of what lead to the origin of that idea....

The very act of "bombing" that idea alone is cause for the idea to become weaponized. To explode. To emit shrapnel.

If the fact that I am using the metaphor of a bomb is upsetting to you....hard to work with...then use any other metaphor you care to use. In the end, the result is the same.

A far wiser man than I put it...rather succinctly. I referenced these words last night. And they are still apropos.................. germane.

All this time we're burning like bonfires in the dark
A billion other blazes are shooting off their sparks
Every spark a drifting ember of desire
To fall upon the earth and spark another fire

I am referring to the acceptance of the paradigm....of course an idea is akin to energy and it cannot be destroyed it will simply change form .....however I am advocating controls checks and balances and policing of the conduits which transfer an idea ..not total destruction of an idea .....you use the term bombing as if it is an absolute and I use it as if it is a degree of pressure.....viruses can destroy Humanity and we know they exist but we can and do police them to ensure our survival......ideas or viruses or energy.......they can all be "gardened" and controlled if desired.

In reference to an example of some degree of this methodology which can be sanctioned to police terrorism if War is officially declared....research the "Black Watch" a group of Canadian/American Soldiers and what they accomplished,and understand that Trump knows what rules have been holding us back from ending this terrorism threat and he simply wishes to level the playing field.The borders which prevent effective Global Policing of terrorists can only be legally breached with a formal declaration of War.

edit on 16-7-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Wow, are you ever incapable of seeing the forest for the trees.

I used the metaphor of "bombing" as the OP used the metaphor of "bombing" terrorists out of existence.

I said you cannot bomb an idea, because, the idea is what is motivating the terrorists to do what they do. And even if you eliminate those terrorists you won't be eliminating the idea as well. In effect, the people are actually the delivery device, not the threat.

That was the intent of my statements. Would pictures somehow work better for you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join