It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For once I agree with Trump, we need to BOMB the hell out of them.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Yeah, it's already a bloody crater, and there has been years of massive collateral damage from our attacks, where have you been?

And how is it working these last few years?

All good?

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

LOL this post has my dying but seriously some beings will never learn 😂

posted on May, 8 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

Ahhhh youth.... Life hard, die young blablabla...

Don't worry kid, you'll grow out of it and find that life is kind of precious.

Try to leave me out of it, okay?

Peace

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Knew a guy who served in Vietnam for the American army, his commander told him to aim at an shoot 20 Vietnamese kids and mother's. He is public with his story.

He goes to Christian meetings and when he talks about his story a lot of people gasp.

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
You're a coward like trump, making excuses why you can't serve. You're a joke and a communist

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   
What home would that be?

Anyone is a potential terrorist.

This is one of the most ignorant posts I’ve seen on ATS.

To the children of Iraq and Afghanistan you are the terrorist. America kills more innocent foreign civilians than any other country in the world.

edit on 2/5/20 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?
Lets make their home a crater and see how many more times they try to attack the west after that.

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

No. I think its ridiculous people still think this way. Yes let's bomb millions of innocents and perpetuate this negative cycle.

Also why does ATS allow posts that encourage violence against millions but we can't talk about pizzagate?? Your post actually makes me feel sick. Expressing a real desire to kill another human being and actually joining the army so you can do this....I dont really know what to say expect please try to find peace in your heart because killing humans will traumatise you forever.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
What home would that be?

Anyone is a potential terrorist.

This is one of the most ignorant posts I’ve seen on ATS.

To the children of Iraq and Afghanistan you are the terrorist. America kills more innocent foreign civilians than any other country in the world.

Its ignorant and shocking that ATS allows this but talking about drugs is banned and mentioning pizzagate is a no no....
Pathetic.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: daftpink

What part of suggesting terrorism isn’t a nationality offends you?

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
Learn to pronounce
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

posted on Mar, 19 2023 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Do you actually believe the media or the politicians who claim that "terrorists" are attacking us? When was the last time you heard something verifiably truthful out of either of those sources? Something tells me that the so-called terrorists you speak of might be more like employees of certain three letter government agencies. Personally, I have decided that if I see either a politicians or a journalists lips moving, then they're lying.

reply to: JourneymanWelder

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join