It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For once I agree with Trump, we need to BOMB the hell out of them.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I cant believe it but this one thing he said really got me thinking, terrorists dont care about collateral damage so why should we?
Lets make their home a crater and see how many more times they try to attack the west after that.

Hell Im trying to get into the army too so I can take a few of them out my self, Im willing to die for my country if it means I can take a few of those bastards out with me. Anyone else agree?

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Because we should strive to be better than terrorist? And it is a war crime to do what he wants.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Because you cannot bomb an idea.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Because we should strive to be better than terrorist? And it is a war crime to do what he wants.

I love the romantic notion of chivalry in war.

But, it's a joke. And it is naive.

When someone is out to kill you....you strike as hard, and as fast, and as dirty as you can.

In survival, there is no "better than". And there is no second place, either.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Too many people obsessed with rules and regulations. Ethics and morals get in the way of progress. Could be my inner psychotic speaking but, if you want to win you break the rules.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I agree. I've been a Trump supporter, but now I agree very much with that despite being against it in the past.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It's only a war crime is you loose.

There are little kids in the Middle East who love cloudy days. Since Obama's drones cannot kill anyone.

You don't think people in the Middle East call Obama a war criminal?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   
We should be using every bit of manpower we can and these cowards would be gone in a short time. make everyone who is over 18 and unemployed enlist for a few years and learn how to be a man. isis would be wiped out in a few short months.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Obama, as the head of any other nation..... would be apprehended and charged with war crimes

No trial... no jury... just end up on the man's list on a Tuesday....

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

its also a war crime to drive a truck into a crowd of people while shouting Allah Akbar.
They need to know not to mess with the west or they will keep digging deeper.
edit on 15-7-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: words

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tjoran

Too many people obsessed with rules and regulations. Ethics and morals get in the way of progress. Could be my inner psychotic speaking but, if you want to win you break the rules.

Although I agree, I cannot help but think the word win is inappropriate. In my humble opinion, survival is the optimal choice of verbiage.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

And how does killing a bunch of people who had nothing to do with that guy teach them a lesson? They don't care, they probably want those people dead too.

What ever you all have fun with your kill them all thread.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

How are we going to bomb Syria, Sudan, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Egypt, Greece, Italy, France, Spain, England, Germany, Orlando, San Bernandino, Fort Hood, The Washington D.C. Naval Yard.....?

Who believes we can bomb ISIS like we did with "Shock & Awe" in Iraq? How did that turn out? Sure it worked in the short term, but what happened after that? Did bombing The North Vietnamese work? Did Hitler's bombing of Western Europe work?

The only bombs that worked for the U.S. were atomic. All bombs ISIS uses work...slowly and less impressive, but working.

No, bombs won't do. How about a Witch Hunt? No, that won't do either. Kill them with love? Nope.

So how do we kill all those rat-bastard terrorists?

One at a time. Sometimes more than one at a time. Down and dirty, cold blooded, hunt them across the globe, until the end of time. Yes, that is how we unite and do it. Hundreds of Nations unite and end them. And when more surface, bury them, alive if need be.

That's what it will take. And really precise tech that is used specifically to hunt them down. No holds barred.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Let's get him and bush, they both deserve it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

And how does killing a bunch of people who had nothing to do with that guy teach them a lesson? They don't care, they probably want those people dead too.

What ever you all have fun with your kill them all thread.

all they understand is war so lets give them one they wont ever forget. or we could just let them spread like a virus.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

originally posted by: Tjoran

Although I agree, I cannot help but think the word win is inappropriate. In my humble opinion, survival is the optimal choice of verbiage.

Replace win with what ever you would like. I chose it because it can mean "we win at survival" or "we win at x". any way, just a word

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Because you cannot bomb an idea.

Actually...why yes you can....you can bomb the idea into submission never destroy it but certainly garden it....the US has pinpoint intel on the entire Globe now....they also have allies now globally supplementing their Intel....yes they can bomb every single asset.....then they can simply bleed off the resources and wait for the terrorists impetus to wane ...remember these groups have training areas and safe zones...they work unfettered....and besides if the US DECLARES WAR ON THEM then any country shown to harbor them has an important and immediate choice to make...ally or enemy.

And who says you use bombs when it is a declared state of War....you may hunt them down individually and assasinate them legally under the rules of War.....and as we can all imagine if this were actioned pro-actively there would be globally activated US Special Ops Units picking off Terrorists 5 minutes after they became terrorists....lol.Trump is right....its time to change the rules like the terrorists have....time to Jihad right back at them under the conventional rules of War.

Ideas never die but they do ebb and wane in popularity....and evidence shows that going to war with and hunting down UNDER THE RULES OF WAR terrorists and remediating them as enemy combatants works in the long term as preventative maintenance.....if these guys were as eager to die as the media makes it seem we would see wide open war in every major country in every major city non-stop.....lol....this tide can be turned.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Doesn't answer the question, how does killing a bunch of people who they are already actively killing doing anything? All it does is push more people to the radical side because their family and friends just got killed by the US.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   

a reply to: madmac5150

Let's get him and bush, they both deserve it.

The mess we are in is because of the government sworn to protect us. They made this... Clinton, Bush, Obama, Cheyny, and Mrs. Clinton. The blood is on their hands. It is time that we open our eyes to that fact.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Actually we are and have been "bombing the hell out of them".

Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria have been leveled while even more nations are constantly being drone bombed.

In just Syria, 500,000 have been killed and millions displaced.

In 2015 alone, we dropped at-least 23,000 bombs.

As a matter of fact, we've dropped so many bombs, we're running out.

Why stop now?

Theres only a couple countries left until theyre all dust.

Iraq:

Libya:

Syria:

edit on 16-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join