It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Hillary...How about those "Nice" peaceful Islamic guys now???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: uncommitted

Why should the bodies be allowed to get cold before pointing out the patently obvious?

Yet there are so many who just refuse to move from their pathological denial of the truth!

...And the hits just keep on coming!

No, this has feck all to do with america, stop trying to act as though you are the centre of the world. Do you not find it ironic that your avatar represents the type of people who invaded the land of others and killed them?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Niiiiiice deflection!!

In answer to your question; No, I don't find any irony in your "opinion" of what you 'think' my avatar represents...because that's NOT what it represents! It says right on it what it means.

Nice re-direct away from the subject and onto the person though. [/extreme sarcasm]

By the way, how are those OP's working out for you???? Hmmmmm...doesn't seem too well, huh? Oh that's right, you're just an armchair and 2nd guesser kinda' guy, right?

edit on 7/15/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Niiiiiice deflection!!

In answer to your question; No, I don't find any irony in your "opinion" of what you 'think' my avatar represents...because that's NOT what it represents! It says right on it what it means.

Nice re-direct away from the subject and onto the person though. [/extreme sarcasm]

By the way, how are those OP's working out for you???? Hmmmmm...doesn't seem too well, huh? Oh that's right, you're just an armchair and 2nd guesser kinda' guy, right?

It's an avatar of a white guy with a gun, dressed in a manner consistent with those who were part of making the American frontier the land of the white westerners as opposed to the indigenous people - I actually didn't think it was that much of a stretch. Neither here nor there but I found it ironic.

The key point of the post you are responding to still stands.

I've never created an OP on ATS, never really felt the need thanks, that's entirely my decision - if I should feel the need to create one at some point I'm sure I'll do so, thing is whatever the subject, between now and the end of the year someone will turn it into a discussion on the American presidency so I would see it as pointless. An armchair 2nd guesser? That's a new categorisation that I haven't heard before, but I can't recall the last time I sat in an armchair.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Has absolutely nothing to do with gun owners per se, but the double standard used by those who think this is a "point scoring" thread. It's fine for anti gun/Liberals to link Trump/Conservatives/gun owners to an idiot who pointed his weapon at a crowd, but raise hell when Hilary is deservedly linked to these acts of terrorism, when all she can do is tell us to have sympathy with the murdering bastards.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

... It's fine for anti gun/Liberals to link Trump/Conservatives/gun owners to an idiot who pointed his weapon at a crowd, but raise hell when Hilary is deservedly linked to these acts of terrorism, ...

Not to mention the inconvenient fact that in the last three incidents (Dallas, Orlando and San Bernadino) the murderers were Islamic extremists, terrorists or had ties to them...but we should "respect" them and "empathize with their point of view" per Hillary Clinton!

Never again! Never forget!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   
double tap.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Protesting while drunk is never a great idea.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Has absolutely nothing to do with gun owners per se, but the double standard used by those who think this is a "point scoring" thread. It's fine for anti gun/Liberals to link Trump/Conservatives/gun owners to an idiot who pointed his weapon at a crowd, but raise hell when Hilary is deservedly linked to these acts of terrorism, when all she can do is tell us to have sympathy with the murdering bastards.

Ok, you responded and I'll respond back. Although personally I don't understand the American love affair with guns, that's just my personal opinion and as such it's neither here nor there. I do understand how responsible gun owners feel upset if they feel tarred with the same brush every time there is yet another gun crime - absolutely.

I'm sure you'll understand then that when people look at someone of a particular religion committing such a horrible crime as happened yesterday in France, it's extremely important not to apportion guilt to all people of that religion - that's hardly a difficult concept as far as I can see.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So then why did you post?

No drinking on this end.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Hilary is not a family person...never was, never will be. What difference does it make? Ask the family of the deceased. She failed to send protection after multiple email requests. She is one sick and demented puppy.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

As much as I dislike Hillary, shes not wrong.

The overwhelming majority (99.9%) are not driving trucks thru crowds nor shooting up gay night clubs...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
We can't kill them all. Too many of them. We'll never be able to round them all up.

We can kill some of them. We can even kill a lot of them. But we can't kill them all.

The ones who are left - the ones we didn't kill - what do you think their reactions will be on our killing a lot of them? Do you think they will become meek, mild and docile? Do you think they will put their guns away and put their bombs away and put their knives and swords away?

No, they will not. They will swear vengeance on the ones who killed so many of them. Isn't that what you are doing now? Why would you think they would have a different response than you?

Trying to kill them all is not the answer. It is an emotional knee-jerk response. Yes, it's human to get emotional, but it's not very smart.

There has to be another way, other than wanting to "get even". Maybe, just maybe, we try to figure out what started it in the first place and work our way from there. Maybe we try to understand why they are doing these acts, so we can figure out how to stop it - other than just killing them. Because we'll never be able to kill them all...

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Who said anything about killing anyone?

I know I didn't.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Who said anything about killing anyone?

I know I didn't.

Given enough time for the radicals to infiltrate more and kill more you would want to think really hard about your second amendment rights and the future of a possible civil war. Just a thought

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Then what is your solution? Just give every Muslim you see the stink eye? That'll stop 'em.

Hillary is right. The best way to end this is to try to understand it.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Then what is your solution? Just give every Muslim you see the stink eye? That'll stop 'em.

Hillary is right. The best way to end this is to try to understand it.

No, Hillary Clinton is WRONG!

"Intelligence" is vastly different than "respect" and "empathy", which is what Hillary Clinton said! Those are her words. All three terms equate to understanding. However, Hillary Clinton s words equate to sympathy, where as 'intelligence' does not.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

What do you mean by intelligence? You mean spying on them and using deception by going under cover? To what means? What is the end goal of spying and using deception to get info? To find out where they are so we can bomb them or capture them and put them in prison while we torture them to get more info?

We've been doing that, and it hasn't worked. It only fuels their anger and resentment towards us, and helps them to recruit more followers. We will never be able to capture them all. Just when we think we have gotten a bunch of them, more of them crop up out of nowhere. Using that tactic, this will never end.

It's time for another tactic.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

This is unfortunately the truth, now matter how many you rid there will always be another waiting to take their place. Its like an Escher painting with an everlasting waterfall.

What cant happen is to be brought down to their level, I'm sure that this is what they are wanting, it is far easier to create fear in a chaotic world.
edit on b5012f2016201631007 by bigfoot007 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

SJW's spouting off how a religion because it has billions of followers has a right to force their extremism through bloodshed.

No one has said that any more lies you want to spout?

Terror got Gaddafi

So the nations like America and the other nations that invaded had nothing to do with that huh?

Benghazi dead Americans what does it matter is her mindset.

I imagine it doesn't matter just like it doesn't matter in the minds of the GOP that pushed for cuts in security in those places like Benghazi.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I'll give you that, liberals are experts on that topic.

Voting while drunk is not a good idea as well...or, are you actually sober when, after all these events, you still support Hillary ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join