It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Hillary...How about those "Nice" peaceful Islamic guys now???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
"What difference, at this point, does it make?????

Yeah, Hillary...what difference does it make? None to you, I'm sure...but it means one HELL of a lot of difference to the rest of AMERICA!!!

80 DEAD

"What difference, at this point, does it make???

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This just cost Hilary. Every time she has put spin on these kinds of attacks, is about to bite her in the ass. Hard. I wonder what BS she will say about this tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Since Hillary is one of the people responsible for creating ISIS, I think your OP has merit.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I would start using the phrase "Sharia Supremacist" as that is what they are.

Islam itself is not just a peaceful religion. Beyond "worshiping their god" there is a Supremacist ideological / tyrannical Legal System (Sharia) and it's related ideology of Jihad which means "a war or struggle against unbelievers". This supremacist ideology is completely incompatible with Western values.

Unfortunately, 10's of millions of people support Sharia and Jihad as seen in multiple polls given over the years and believe that the entire world must be forced into submission under it.
edit on 14-7-2016 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Since Hillary is one of the people responsible for creating ISIS, I think your OP has merit.

Hillary also sent them weapons.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
If Muslim people are actually in control of this... not only are they the dumbest group on the planet, but they are also too dumb to actually commit acts of terror.

You see the rub?

Look at all operations in the history of modern islamic extremism. How does 9/11 make any sense when you look at what the quid pro quo is? There's this funny thing in this world, the more rich and powerful you get, the less you want to risk it. The less you are willing to do. The smarter you are, the more rich and powerful you are able to get, the less you want to risk it.

Here's the rub...

Anyone smart enough to do truly damaging attacks, is too smart to actually want to be part of a truly damaging attack. Unless of course they are taking the stupid ones and proceed to have them trained, subverted, controlled, encouraged, directed, aided, by some subversive organization like...Mossad, who wants to blame it on extremist islam, but would go to the lengths of carrying out the attacks themselves, if they had to. Just look up "Mossad false flag" in google.

So here's a connundrum. What happens when a really smart, rich and powerful group can get the job done, but blame it on the hapless idiots who claim to fight for Islam? Wah oh.

Manufactured reality.

Now, back to the video. Either the Muslims in control are completely brainwashed idiots as well, or they are loyal to another state. Maybe they are getting paid off, who knows? I know if I had the option of sending my kid to a school that taught them everything they need in life, how to rub shoulders with others, wield influence, earn power, etc VS sending them to crazy indoctrination camp....

HMMMMM

What's the choice then? Who's behind the indoctrination camps... ask yourself that? Muslims certainly don't benefit from having a bunch of ill-educated crazy kids, bloodthirsty for Israeli blood & death, running around. The kids don't win. Their country doesn't win.

Maybe its their fault for being that blind, but this type of backwards indoctrination and beliefs only helps a single nation. Always ask, "who benefits". The only benefit here is breeding the stereotypical "terrorist" and "evil bad guy" that again, only benefits that 'bad guy's' enemy.

They may as well set up Dr Evil schools for homeless orphans. Send them to school on a secret volcanic lair/island, and give them millions of dollars, claiming the free world killed their family. Or dog. Or god. Or something.

Is that North Korea?
edit on 14-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2016 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if it was an 'excuse' for a protest, or just a bunch of fun loving Islamic extremists out at night wanting to...MOW DOWN 120 INNOCENT HUMAN BEINGS in a truck while screaming "Allau Akbar"

"what difference, at this point, does it make???????"

[/extreme sarcasm] [/anger beyond comprehension]

What difference, at this point, does it make....HILLARY CLINTON?????

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Islam itself is not just a peaceful religion. Beyond "worshiping their god" there is a Supremacist ideological.

They are not the only religion with this ideology. I can think of 2 others and one who uses the similar practices to accomplish their goals.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
What's your excuse this time, what's your justification this time...HILLARY CLINTON???

Let's hear it!!!!

What EXCUSE are you going to use THIS time?????

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton - What difference does it make?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I wonder if the weapons and grenades found in the truck have Hillary's, obama's or holder's name on them.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

She's probably more upset that the muslim terrorists in France just exposed a gun free method of "dispersing" the black lives matter terrorists.

Will the libs try to ban trucks now?

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm sure that a certain missing 6 billion dollars has bought isis ( and hillary) quite a few things.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

"This is what we call smart power – using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security, leaving no-one on the sidelines, showing respect, even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and – insofar as psychologically possible – empathize with their perspective and point of view, helping to define the problems, determine the solutions.

“That is what we believe in the 21st century will change, change the prospects for peace.”
- Hillary Clinton, 12/14.

The “enemies” referred to in her example were Islamists of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), whose violent, four-decade campaign cost more than 120,000 lives, and displaced some two million people.

Link

What difference, at this point, does it make...HILLARY CLINTON????

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Isn't it actually kind of scary how fast the obama administration (obviously including hillary) is knowingly flooding the United States with muslim terrorists?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
"What difference, at this point, does it make?????

Yeah, Hillary...what difference does it make? None to you, I'm sure...but it means one HELL of a lot of difference to the rest of AMERICA!!!

80 DEAD

"What difference, at this point, does it make???

What is wrong with you? You attack a religion of billions? Over a terrorist attack. And try to blame someone unrelated . Shame. Stupidity. Partisan nonsense.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Picklesneeze

Isn't it actually kind of scary how fast the obama administration (obviously including hillary) is knowingly flooding the United States with muslim terrorists?

No, they are not. Take the tinfoil hat off. Just it breathe a bit, you are cutting your circulation off.
edit on 15-7-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I would start using the phrase "Sharia Supremacist" as that is what they are.

Islam itself is not just a peaceful religion. Beyond "worshiping their god" there is a Supremacist ideological / tyrannical Legal System (Sharia) and it's related ideology of Jihad which means "a war or struggle against unbelievers". This supremacist ideology is completely incompatible with Western values.

Unfortunately, 10's of millions of people support Sharia and Jihad as seen in multiple polls given over the years and believe that the entire world must be forced into submission under it.

you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

"This is what we call smart power – using every possible tool and partner to advance peace and security, leaving no-one on the sidelines, showing respect, even for one’s enemies, trying to understand and – insofar as psychologically possible – empathize with their perspective and point of view, helping to define the problems, determine the solutions.

“That is what we believe in the 21st century will change, change the prospects for peace.”
- Hillary Clinton, 12/14.

The “enemies” referred to in her example were Islamists of the Moro Islamic Liberation Front (MILF), whose violent, four-decade campaign cost more than 120,000 lives, and displaced some two million people.

Link

What difference, at this point, does it make...HILLARY CLINTON????

Why do people keep quoting that for unrelated events?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: M5xaz

I wonder if the weapons and grenades found in the truck have Hillary's, obama's or holder's name on them.

Cheers - Dave

you are off the deep end now.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join