It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why demonize BLM?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Hello ats,

How could genuinely caring americans still talk down and belittle a group of Americans white/black/brown and/or any color seeing as Afro Americans are not the only ethnic group in their movement, that are fighting back against what they honestly believe is tyrannical authority and unjust laws. Also several of these peoples mothers and fathers lawfully were considered property and/or only counted as 3/5 a human being also lawfully not long ago. Also several people's mothers and fathers stood up against what they believed to be tyrannical authority which is what our country was literally built on, we know them today as our patriots which is what they were, if it were today they would be classified as terrorist. They stood up against far far less than what we put up with today. When a cop is only doing is job remember that The British troops were only doing their jobs not that long ago. May peace be upon my fellow Americans

Oh, say, can you see, by the dawn's early light,
What so proudly we hail'd at the twilight's last gleaming?
Whose broad stripes and bright stars, thro' the perilous fight,
O'er the ramparts we watch'd, were so gallantly streaming?
And the rockets' red glare, the bombs bursting in air,
Gave proof thro' the night that our flag was still there.

edit on 12-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

+24 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The BLM excludes everyone for their own self interests.

Eff the BLM and everyone who supports them.

God ... I hate Politically Correct.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Many people on this website are against the militarization of the police and would welcome further decreased violence in the states.

That being said, BLM does not have a single voice and such groups are prone to engage in outlandish behavior or make offensive statements.

Some people may not like the rhetoric/behavior and some might be dictionary definition racists. The slightest mistake can make people prone to rejecting the entire message.

There are plenty of reasons.

-FBB

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
One word: Soros

De-fund the BLM and they turn into a bunch of whiny brats. Let me repeat, they didn't exist until paid to exist.

BLM leader lives in home owned by Soros’ Open Society board member

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

I'd love to meet one of these "several individuals" whose parents were "actual slaves" you speak of.

They would almost definitely be, or very near to breaking the world record for oldest living human.

ETA: I see you changed "actual slaves" to "lawfully considered property".

Nice try on an attempt to cover your tracks...

Also, if you can't find a reason to demonize BLM, your eyes are closed. I needn't explain why. I'm sure te replies are already posted...
edit on 12-7-2016 by seaswine because: OP attempting to edit out what I called him/her on

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

BLM voice is individuals with different opinions but most regarding the same topic which is unjust laws and brutality

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Blm is the perfect outlet for people's rage, it keeps the focus off the government and their minions

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

George Soros paid for the creation of BLM movement. Russia has both BLM and Soros on their country's terror watch list, and for good reason...Soros is using racial tensions to "race-bait" the ignition for chaos, anarchy and even the murder of innocent protestors along with LEOs and bystanders.
The movement was born of nefarious reasons, though I do believe those who protest, in majority, do so from reflections of their own life's experiences.
I support their peaceful rights to assemble and protest.

Incidently,
The country you speak of was also enslaving Asians and the Irish along with the black slaves.

The flag of that song now has gold on it, either fringing the flag or with gold "fobs". Do you know why gold has been introduced to our flag?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

George Soros paid for the creation of BLM movement. Russia has both BLM and Soros on their country's terror watch list, and for good reason...Soros is using racial tensions to "race-bait" the ignition for chaos, anarchy and even the murder of innocent protestors along with LEOs and bystanders.
The movement was born of nefarious reasons, though I do believe those who protest, in majority, do so from reflections of their own life's experiences.
I support their peaceful rights to assemble and protest.

Incidently,
The country you speak of was also enslaving Asians and the Irish along with the black slaves.

The flag of that song now has gold on it, either fringing the flag or with gold "fobs". Do you know why gold has been introduced to our flag?
If the name of the movement wasn't BLM would you support it? Let's say a name like the concerned about citizens group with the same vision just a different name. When people hear black they automatically thinks it's about race when in fact every ethnic group is part of the movement

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Black Lives Matter

All Lives Matter

Falling for the trap....... of those who are supposed to represent us in DC....

nothing like intentional distractions in an election season...

I am happy to live in an area where we all get along, and are trying like hell to weather the burden of having to bail out those who were determined to be (by our elected), TOO BIG TO FAIL....

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Some people might be at odds with how to them "equality" = PAYBACK. And that "payback" now means MURDER.

I'm curious though, what laws are they saying are unjust?
edit on 12-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

BLM voice is individuals with different opinions but most regarding the same topic which is unjust laws and brutality

The voice of BLM is black this and black that. It has Nothing to do with inclusiveness.

They don't get attention and then they cause a disruption. Somebody up above me nailed it with the truth that BLM only appear where the police are there to protect them. Talk about the epitome of hypocrisy. They show up in my neck of the woods and they become fertilizer. ... And they know it. LOL

Now bugger off.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Black Lives Matter

All Lives Matter

Falling for the trap....... of those who are supposed to represent us in DC....

nothing like intentional distractions in an election season...

I am happy to live in an area where we all get along, and are trying like hell to weather the burden of having to bail out those who were determined to be (by our elected), TOO BIG TO FAIL....
Only credible people who can say All lives matter is vegetarian's. People only start screaming that to counter someone saying BLM. It's a difference between when you hear Black lives matter too, which is what a they're saying. Instead all you hear is Black Lives Matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Why demonize BLM?

Because they act like a bunch of animals. Run out in a freeway shutting it down, bursting into meetings and such. Disrupting the average Joe's life. If they were wanting change and permanent change they would go to DC and shut it down. This will have to be addressed from the top down. Routing (Ferguson) and burning your neighbors business down only paint's this so called movement as short sighted egotistical thugs. Only waiting to take "selfies" of them selves while in a group of thugs. While saying "look ma, I'm in a march against something".

Any who, they are leaderless, broken apart and All sides of this splintered "movement are trying to out do one another trying to get their faces on the 6 O'clock news. And that IMHO why the are demonized.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

Somebody up above me nailed it with the truth that BLM only appear where the police are there to protect them.

Now bugger off.
Who are the police allegedly protecting them from?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Being a patriot myself and Irish born, I would absolutely support anyone's right to protest peacefully.

Why would you suggest otherwise, hmmm?

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

Why demonize BLM?

Because they act like a bunch of animals. Run out in a freeway shutting it down, bursting into meetings and such. Disrupting the average Joe's life. If they were wanting change and permanent change they would go to DC and shut it down. This will have to be addressed from the top down. Routing (Ferguson) and burning your neighbors business down only paint's this so called movement as short sighted egotistical thugs. Only waiting to take "selfies" of them selves while in a group of thugs. While saying "look ma, I'm in a march against something".

Any who, they are leaderless, broken apart and All sides of this splintered "movement are trying to out do one another trying to get their faces on the 6 O'clock news. And that IMHO why the are demonized.
Sadly, I agree. But it is a road paved to hell with good intentions.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Also several of these peoples mothers and fathers lawfully were considered property and/or only counted as 3/5 a human being also lawfully not long ago.

Their Mothers and Fathers were slaves? What does "not so long ago" mean to you? Slavery ended over 150 years ago. I seriously doubt anyone of those people great grandfathers were slaves.
I really wish people would stop dragging up the slavery bit. It's a dead horse. Stop beating it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Blind leading the blind.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Being a patriot myself and Irish born, I would absolutely support anyone's right to protest peacefully.

Why would you suggest otherwise, hmmm?

Not suggesting anything, a lot of Americans truly believe these people shouldn't stand up for what they believe

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join