It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why demonize BLM?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

No one is afraid of equality, where do you get this stuff? "Afraid of equality" is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
I don't think so..

Unfortunately this rabid egalitarianism comes with a host of attachments, like the compulsory genocide of the white race through assimilation.

General Assembly Resolution 260A (III) Article 2
In the present Convention, genocide means any of the
following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole
or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as
such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the
group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life
calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or
in part
;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the
group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
It is the result of intelligence and common sense which the onus of the op avoids.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
The BLM excludes everyone for their own self interests.

Eff the BLM and everyone who supports them.

God ... I hate Politically Correct.

Who is this guy?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seaswine
a reply to: ssenerawa

I'd love to meet one of these "several individuals" whose parents were "actual slaves" you speak of.

They would almost definitely be, or very near to breaking the world record for oldest living human.

ETA: I see you changed "actual slaves" to "lawfully considered property".

Nice try on an attempt to cover your tracks...

Also, if you can't find a reason to demonize BLM, your eyes are closed. I needn't explain why. I'm sure te replies are already posted...
Yes their parents. Every Afro American most certainly come from someone who was a freed slave in America.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Why should I care about a racist group that doesn't care about me simply because I'm white?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

originally posted by: Snarl
The BLM excludes everyone for their own self interests.

Eff the BLM and everyone who supports them.

God ... I hate Politically Correct.

Who is this guy?

An unidentified homeless man that grabbed the mic at a BLM rally.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

I'd love to meet one of these "several individuals" whose parents were "actual slaves" you speak of.

They would almost definitely be, or very near to breaking the world record for oldest living human.

Also, if you can't find a reason to demonize BLM, your eyes are closed. I needn't explain why. I'm sure te replies are already posted...
Yes their parents. Every Afro American most certainly come from someone who was a freed slave in America.

Will you please provide proof of this?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
a reply to: Tsubaki

There are a great many people of every race out there who are afraid of true equality. Because that would mean that everyone, regardless of race or ethnicity, sex or gender, regardless of their background or personal struggles, would be held to precisely the same standard as everyone else, all of the time. There would be no protected class. There would be no excuses for anyone and no fallback if they screwed up. No assistance for people with special circumstances, because everyone would be considered 100% the same. No, people don't actually want equality. They want to have their cake and eat it too. And that is not exclusive to any one race or skin color.
It's like being forced in the presence of Devils who had more respect for stray dogs than they had for you, for no reason at all.

Then letting you free, People who barely could read or speak English, Then made it seem as if it's a favor. Wouldn't you want a little help and/or a little boost? Seeing as the generations of your family were far far behind in business and/or worth.

edit on 15-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Will you please provide proof of this?
Where else do you think Afro Americans came from? It's in every history book, did you attend grade school?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Why should I care about a racist group that doesn't care about me simply because I'm white?
So the white people protesting are racist against... Themselves?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

That and going to prison for vehicular homicide.

Angry driver plows into protesters on I-70, police file charges against protesters for SUV damage

The protesters got charged with damage to the vehicle. I hope I'm never put in that situation. You have no idea what these violent protesters are going to do. BLM has day of rage planned for today. I hope everyone comes out alive!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Where else do you think Afro Americans came from? It's in every history book, did you attend grade school?

Africa, after the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade ended. Or anytime after 1865. No need to be a smart ass, but it's fun to see one shoot themselves in the foot.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Who knows. However, it's no secret that they're just hanging around to show the black people that hate whites, that they themselves aren't racist. Do you fall for it, too?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Link

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent

That and going to prison for vehicular homicide.

Angry driver plows into protesters on I-70, police file charges against protesters for SUV damage

The protesters got charged with damage to the vehicle. I hope I'm never put in that situation. You have no idea what these violent protesters are going to do. BLM has day of rage planned for today. I hope everyone comes out alive!
Link

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Who knows. However, it's no secret that they're just hanging around to show the black people that hate whites, that they themselves aren't racist. Do you fall for it, too?
And would you know that to be opinion or facts?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

?

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Just a bunch of zealots that are being programmed by the media, and not the fear of Gods fist going up their candy ass... They don't care about anybody.

edit on 16-7-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
BLM and apologists really need to leave the slave issue in the past. Not all Black Caucasian Americans are descendant from freed American slaves, nor are all White Caucasian Americans descendants of slave owners! Many Americans arrived as immigrants afterwards and history shows that slaves were a group of many ethnicities.

This argument used is useless towards gaining credibility of the causes they are striving for.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
BLM and apologists really need to leave the slave issue in the past. Not all Black Caucasian Americans are descendant from freed American slaves, nor are all White Caucasian Americans descendants of slave owners! Many Americans arrived as immigrants afterwards and history shows that slaves were a group of many ethnicities.

This argument used is useless towards gaining credibility of the causes they are striving for.
They most certainly were. Afro American's is what I stated in the OP. Not every black residing in the U.S

I'm speaking on the Afro American culture. Not immigrants who of which have dark colored skin.
edit on 16-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join