It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooter: Psychotic Break vs "Activation"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I had no idea how easy it was someone could foster these reactions in you using love anger sadness all kinds of things to set you off balance. I think a term for it is "gas lighting?"

add in some sleep deprivation and the paranoia mixes in to the point you could feel like everyones against you, can't trust your dad.. Can't trust your roommate... just isolating someone like this can cause extreme mental instability, and trust me you don't actually feel yourself being crazy..

That's the weird part.. You feel completely the same consciously if not a bit manic, but you think the same you don't notice it until you look back on it.

Having gone through that now it's no mystery to me..

You don't have to have a mind controlled drone...

Just an unstable person who only trusts himself or himself and a handler and is running out of time before he loses his chance to change a world from impending doom of some kind.. whatever it is...

The handler only need to be more intelligent than the unstable person and manipulation on it's own can do the trick.

I have different base tracks of consciousness I run on, so I'm never fully susceptible. I keep base line morals.. I keep myself as my ego or the observer so that if my ego goes off course (manipulation) you can be the other guy watching the ego and telling him hes crazy lol..

but yes it's not as hard as people think it is.

And by the way you get more isolated if you feel like you would sound crazy (you don't think you are)... So you don't tell anyone whats going on..
edit on 11-7-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

It sure sounds like a form of gaslighting to me. As you describe it, I experienced something similar from family members I should have been able to trust and thought I could trust... I didn't understand it then and I still don't! But I knew something wasn't right and it was more than misunderstandings or mis-speaking. I guess I was just too stubborn and ornery to compromise my values and what I know is right -- much less fall for their crap. In the end, I sure had some delusions shattered!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Ever see the show "Brain washed to kill someone"
My wife and I watched the entire show, scary
stuff. If you can find the complete show watch
it.

Short clip from 2012

Peace

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
There's a new ATS thread up that relates to some of the information I provided in the OP:

FBI-framed “radical imam” blows Orlando wide open!

Fox News, apparently citing FBI liars and mass murderers, tried to frame “radical imam” Marcus Dwayne Robertson just hours after the Orlando shooting. “Law enforcement sources” (a.k.a. FBI criminals) lied to the media, saying that Omar Mateen had been a student in Robertson’s on-line religious school.

I have no opinion on who to believe -- if any of them!

But if true, it's one more confirmation of why I don't trust the feds and would entertain the possibility that they could and would manipulate, compromise and "activate" people to do horrendous and unspeakable things... like the Orlando tragedy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TucsonOne

Thank you for the link! I can't watch now, but I opened it in a new tab so I remember to watch later...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Activation vs. psychotic break? I say both.

From what I gathered, it seemed to me Mateen was extremely conflicted about his sexual orientation.

The day before he assassinated so many people at the Pulse night club, O. gave this speech about all Americans being treated equally regardless of sexual identity.

White House Twitter feed, June 11th

The day before Micah assassinated the Dallas police officers, O. gave this speech about the two men killed by police, Sterling and Castille.

White House blog, July 7th

I can't count how many times Bush, Jr. or O. made a speech about a specific issue and approximately and usually by the next day, there was a mass shooting (false flag) in relation to what the speeches were about.

If I was really smart I would have kept a log of each instance since Bush, Jr. but alas, I didn't. I wish I had.

There's a lot I'm not including but I hope you get my drift...
edit on 11-7-2016 by tweetie because: Omeen. Ha! Changed to Mateen.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Excellent choice. It does seem that the two could/would have played into each other -- and could/would be easily manipulated.

From what I gathered, it seemed to me Omeen was extremely conflicted about his sexual orientation.

I can't decide if he was conflicted... or liked playing the game... kinda too-clever-by-half type thing. He was quite manipulative himself. Maybe he met his betters???

I can't count how many times Bush, Jr. or O. made a speech about a specific issue and approximately and usually by the next day, there was a mass shooting (false flag) in relation to what the speeches were about.

I have noticed a similar tendency, but not in such detail. And I was thinking more in terms of a code or signal at first rather an triggering or activation.

But yes, I get your drift!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Excellent choice. It does seem that the two could/would have played into each other -- and could/would be easily manipulated.

From what I gathered, it seemed to me Omeen was extremely conflicted about his sexual orientation.

I can't decide if he was conflicted... or liked playing the game... kinda too-clever-by-half type thing. He was quite manipulative himself. Maybe he met his betters???

I have noticed a similar tendency, but not in such detail. And I was thinking more in terms of a code or signal at first rather an triggering or activation.

But yes, I get your drift!

Mateen has been identified as a serious Clinton supporter and defender. Perhaps the activation code word or signal came from a speech from her televised just prior to the event.

EDT.: It could also have been a particular frequency uttered in one of her screeching speeches.
edit on 11-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

So now I'm wondering, how many would be/are in fact triggered? Is it intended to trigger one person in a very specific way or with a specific word -- something that only means something to one specific person? Or general terms to trigger many?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: IAMTAT

So now I'm wondering, how many would be/are in fact triggered? Is it intended to trigger one person in a very specific way or with a specific word -- something that only means something to one specific person? Or general terms to trigger many?

Implanting a SPECIFIC key word trigger in an individual's subconscious is absolutely possible and has been proven to activate a designed response.
edit on 11-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

It would have to vectored and surgical,the profile they all have is the intended target group.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So, if I'm understanding correctly, one specific word could trigger one specific person to do one specific act.

In theory, then, multiple people could be triggered by the same word to all do the same thing... or different things?

Or, again in theory, multiple specific words could be used in one speech to trigger multiple specific acts?

Speaking specifically to the Orlando killer, and his presumed psychotropic drug use based on reports, in combination with his presumed revenge motive, and in combination with possible pre-existing psychiatric issues, how could/would these throw a wrench in the works?

For example, if he was programmed to attack Disney, but he had been fantasizing about attacking Pulse prior to the trigger/activation, could his mind confuse the two? So he gets the trigger to "attack," but his personal desire to attack Pulse overwhelms the instruction to attack Disney?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

All THAT would require elaborate preparation, that would get noticed, it's something else.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

All THAT would require elaborate preparation, that would get noticed, it's something else.

Yeah, I figured as much. Probably not very efficient or practical. But what about this:

For example, if he was programmed to attack Disney, but he had been fantasizing about attacking Pulse prior to the trigger/activation, could his mind confuse the two? So he gets the trigger to "attack," but his personal desire to attack Pulse overwhelms the instruction to attack Disney?

I ask because I've had this gut feeling that it wasn't supposed to happen like this... that something went wrong. Not this scenario necessarily. But something.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Well does anyone remember "SoundLazer" .

I remember when they did a test with a reporter
standing on the opposite side of a intersection.
They started talking to him from the other side.

It freaked him out a bit and he said it sounded
like it was coming from inside his head.

I really thought this would replace teleprompters.
Focused sound only one person could hear.

edit on 11-7-2016 by TucsonOne because: Add

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

For someone to be triggered and activated into an alter who is trained to go on a killing spree (what most people know as the Manchurian Candidate) the trigger would be complex enough so that no accidental activation is caused. It can be a sequence of a phrase with a numerical code or phone number coupled with a hand gesture or a song heard on the radio or a speech given by someone.

Each part of the sequence could come from a different source which is part of the pre-programming. The person could have remote voice to skull instructions being beamed at him or her which would cause the person to believe s/he was hearing voices/commands. A specific phone call could be made to the person with coded instructions given by the caller in order to activate that person. It would be a series of triggers which are all connected.

It's complex. The activation code has to be when it comes to assassinations by a person with programmed multiple personalities (which could include hetero-sexual, bi-sexual or homosexual alters, all in the same person, btw). Once this conscience-less, killing alter is in full possession of the body/mind all other alters fade into the background.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Thank you both for the education. It's going to take me a while to process all this. So much to ponder now.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
He might have been part of a FBI sting to frame him as a terrorist. They use informants to get close to people, the informant then convinces the person to take action. Normally, they arrest the guy with weapons or after a failed attempt ...

I'm wondering if this was an informant/entrapment case gone wild...The guy was intentionally being egged on and pushed, but the informants/FBI never intended for him to actually kill people.

I've often wondered if that's happened. We have verified proof that the government will set people up with fake bombs, weapons, ect in order to swoop in and play "gotcha!" ... I imagine that once in a while the person they are setting up gets outside their control and actually does something for real.

Of course at that point the FBI and informants would switch from trying to push this guy into action into an investigation role. Curious how they're always around/close by and eager to swoop in, eh?

It's easier to manufacture and frame a fake terrorist than it is to sift through exabytes of NSA data to find real terror threats.

Gotta justify that budget somehow!

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   

MY gut says CELLPHONES and pulses of EMR to crack them ,maybe an agent or two to motivate them.
They have to hate in the truest sense of the word ,in my case a compulsory kill. I don't hate. I just handle the trash before me as I can.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Did you see this?
www.veteranstoday.com...
PATTERNS are showing ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join