It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooter: Psychotic Break vs "Activation"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I found this interesting in relation to this conversation:

Dallas Shooting Suspect Wanted To Bring Gun To Trump Protest Rally, Civil Rights Leader Says

(Note: The name of the rally organizer is also Johnson -- just like the Dallas killer.)

Johnson [the organizer] was helping plan the June rally against the presumptive Republican presidential nominee when a man named Micah Xavier Johnson [the killer] appeared. “Young man comes and says 'I’m going to participate, I want to help, but I want to bring my gun,'” Johnson recalls. “I say 'Hell no; you can’t bring your gun.' That’s all I remember about him. I told him you can’t bring your gun to a protest that I’m involved in.”

That rally was held Thursday, June 16; four days after the Orlando tragedy and the guy in Santa Monica was arrested, and four days before the guy in Las Vegas who wanted to steal a cop's gun to assassinate Trump. All within basically one week -- 9 days.

That guy in Vegas is from England, home of G4S -- Has anyone heard of any connections? I think I remember reading something odd about his demeanor.

Has anyone described the Dallas killers demeanor during the negotiations? Oddly calm? Or "oddly" something?
edit on 11-7-2016 by Boadicea because: clarify two "Johnsons"

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Activation goes all the way back to Oklahoma city bombing.
If your old enough and watched the trial you will see:

1. Every person that was deployed with Timothy McVeigh
testified he was a patriot to the United States.

2. Retired Army demolitions expert testifies in no way the truck
with the contents did the damage to the building.

3. ATF oops, we had C4 in a cabinet, my understanding is
you can drop C4 from the 10th, 15th, and 20th floors etc.
it will not det.

4. Look at photos of the bent girders in photos . Listen
to the Army demolitions experts.

5. First time in HISTORY - Domestic Terrorism is used.

Activation of susceptible individuals is plausible.

Peace

edit on 11-7-2016 by TucsonOne because: punctuation

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

He might have been part of a FBI sting to frame him as a terrorist. They use informants to get close to people, the informant then convinces the person to take action. Normally, they arrest the guy with weapons or after a failed attempt ...

I'm wondering if this was an informant/entrapment case gone wild...The guy was intentionally being egged on and pushed, but the informants/FBI never intended for him to actually kill people.

This could very well be as well. Not so much a trigger/activation as much as a push in the right direction.

If he was on the verge of a psychotic break -- or in the midst of one -- then I would think it would more easily go awry.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Excellent, excellent research and thread! Needless to say but "S&F."

I'll keep watching and reading, but I'm going to stay out of the discussion for now, with this one exception.

Do you remember seeing the movie Clue (1985) based on the Milton Bradley board game we all loved as kids (at least, I did, I assume other conspiracy wonks did too).

When it was shown in the theatres, unbeknownst to us at the time, there were three different endings shown at different locations.

In the subsequent recorded releases ... VHS DVD ETC, after you get to the end of the film, Tim Curry's voice comes over and says "Or, it could have happened this way .... " and the other two endings are shown.

That's what our commercially provided reality is like today. Watching the same events unfurl each time and yet, in our heads, we here the voice "Or ... it could have happened this way ..." until none of us know what the hell is happening anymore.

That, as far as I can tell, is by design.

Again, good work Bo.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes, I remember... mind blown. That's something to think about...

As if I don't have enough to ponder!

And thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join