It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI-framed “radical imam” blows Orlando wide open!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Fox News, apparently citing FBI liars and mass murderers, tried to frame “radical imam” Marcus Dwayne Robertson just hours after the Orlando shooting. “Law enforcement sources” (a.k.a. FBI criminals) lied to the media, saying that Omar Mateen had been a student in Robertson’s on-line religious school.

This story reinforces the fact that one should NEVER do anything with the FBI but run in the opposite direction their headed

www.veteranstoday.com...

To its credit, Fox News gave Robertson a chance to respond. And Robertson made the most of it. Watch the amazing “first draft” youtube above, put together in haste by John Hankey, and offer your feedback in the comments section.

In the above video, Marcus Dwayne Robertson cuts through the Fox News and FBI BS and tells it like it is. Far from being a radical Islamic terrorist, he appears to be a good person and a sincere Muslim whose only crime was to refuse to carry out a CIA-sponsored terrorist attack on American citizens.

Who is Marcus Dwayne Robertson? A decent guy, it appears, but one who made the mistake of signing on as an asset of the FBI-CIA/Wackenhut-Mossad terror-industrial complex. He probably thought he was going to “help stop terrorism” and earn a few bucks on the side. Big mistake.

The CIA-FBI-Mossad turned against Robertson when he refused to accept a job that required him to shoot American citizens. That isn’t speculation, that’s on an official court document.

I saw this story and there’s been some feedback already on ATS about this story that repeats the MSM propaganda

This guy Robertson is the so called radical who was Matins "teacher"

edit on 11-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The Imam who ran the online Islamic University is a CIA asset connected to GS4 through Wackenhut?

Gonna take a while to sort through this article and what it says.
edit on 11-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I saw this story and there’s been some feedback already on ATS about this story that repeats the MSM propaganda

I was on a thread about it. Faux news...

Someone actually said they were the news network they trusted most.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I posted a link to this thread in both of my current threads pertaining to this guy. More food for thought!

I gotta say though, I have no more or less reason to believe this guy (or the source) than anyone else. Trusting anyone is getting pretty damn hard these days.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642
is that this guy?

Yup! One and the same

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Difficult to comment one way or the other without watching that 23 minute video.

Not even sure what to make of this note, was it some kind of evidence presented in court?

In Mateen's case, what I find curious is that the FBI was alerted to this guy on several occasions, assigned him informants or "handlers" but did nothing else, not on record anyway.

And then we find out that the police on scene had cornered Mateen within minutes of his going inside but were told to stand down...

edit on 11-7-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

I posted a link to this thread in both of my current threads pertaining to this guy. More food for thought!

I gotta say though, I have no more or less reason to believe this guy (or the source) than anyone else. Trusting anyone is getting pretty damn hard these days.

Don't even trust your own momma when it comes to this stuff!

I'm being facetious of course but this YOUTUBE IS DYNAMITE!

Even the part about Trump suggesting false flags is interesting

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Please watch the whole video

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
This video will be buried deep.

It brings to mind after 911 it was Fox, of all networks that published the most true stuff about the 911 hoax…such as the Israeli spies all over the place pretending to be art students.

The Judge Napolitano had many things to say about 911 they had to bury.

This video imo is in that vein.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Yes! Apparently it's from a letter he wrote while in prison, and in part, was how he got out of prison (via the letters).

This is FBI/CIA-damning. Keep this phrase in your pocket:
terror-industrial complex

Marcus is very knowledgeable in the video - its worth the watch.

If you're ever recruited by the FBI/CIA or are a past recruit/informant and something terrible happens that might implicate you even in the slightest way, RUN TO THE MEDIA. The best course of action is to get your story out there before they kill you.

I thought I was just a simple conspiracy theorist. These are unbelievable times folks!
edit on 4519x6745America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago7 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Isn't it illegal for the CIA to operate within the United States? What I am thinking, Hillary, Bill, Congress, geez they're all involved in illegal activities.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

It brings to mind after 911 it was Fox, of all networks that published the most true stuff about the 911 hoax…such as the Israeli spies all over the place pretending to be art students.

You mean the "Gelatin Group" and their "B-thing" art project in the impact zone of WTC 1 for 4-years? Without the port authority's knowledge? Who just happened to have enough boxes to build another room to hide from other art students? Which also just happened to have stamps of a part number for remote fuse holders? Which just happened to come from a company which was affiliated with Dick Cheney? Who some just happened to be Israeli bomb experts? Who just happened to be there at the same time overlapping with the new ACE elevator co. modernizing the elevators with the largest contract ever given in NYC history? Who just happened to pique the interest of the DEA for suspicious activities at DEA facilities?

You must mean that group.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

originally posted by: Willtell

You mean the "Gelatin Group" and their "B-thing" art project in the impact zone of WTC 1 for 4-years? Without the port authority's knowledge? Who just happened to have enough boxes to build another room to hide from other art students? Which also just happened to have stamps of a part number for remote fuse holders? Which just happened to come from a company which was affiliated with Dick Cheney? Who some just happened to be Israeli bomb experts? Who just happened to be there at the same time overlapping with the new ACE elevator co. modernizing the elevators with the largest contract ever given in NYC history? Who just happened to pique the interest of the DEA for suspicious activities at DEA facilities?

You must mean that group.

You got it

It's pretty sad the truth is buried so deep yet so clear to those who look and see

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
At this point it is all out there. Forget Comey suggesting charges be brought up against Clinton. Comey, O. Brennan, and all the directors from the past two decades of both agencies need to be brought up to the gallows at this point. Hell, the Clintons too for ordaining it all while making money off of it.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Ok. I'm 20 minutes into it with the IMAM going back on Greta's show and he's talking about his covert CIA work.

The look on his lawyer's face at around 21:23 is PRICELESS. He is so uncomfortable and it's awesome.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
They have their boogie man in Islam, now they're hiring people to act out terrorism in its name. This whole push of Islamaphobia is by design and people are calling for it. They need a boogie man to make people afraid which allows them to manipulate us.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Very quiet thread for such an explosive video... I find that extremely interesting!

Great post btw and a great watch, very strange times we live in!

Edit: I found it interesting that when asked if the CIA/FBI were creating the terror attacks he didn't chose to give his own example when asked. Looks like it must have been part of the conditions for his release. But guess it didn't stop him talking about the countless other cases! (Where the FBI/CIA were the instigators)

edit on 13-7-2016 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Wow! That video is mind blowing! I really don't know what to say, accept it does create questions that most are fearful of facing the answers. My guess is why this thread has so many flags and stars, even on a conspiracy site.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
For some reason it seems as if he's reading from a screen but every single word he said is true m. For what agenda? I honestly don't know.
He stated he used to be affiliated with the cia other- wise FOX news wouldn't air it. Ultimate goal is to regulate the Internet in their next step. He stated theirs Isis groups online, which are none other than the CIA and FBI. Once any American citizen no longer has the right to do something, it will also apply to every American citizen setting future precedent's like like the bomb used in the Dallas shooting
edit on 13-7-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join