It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear SJW's, what are your ACTUAL goals now that everyone has equal rights?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Let's also mention the fact that those living within a "thug" culture do not WANT to be educated because then it makes them "too white." Yes, it's now frowned upon for blacks living within thug culture to be educated because they think its too white, nevermind the fact that asians are the most educated people on planet earth. But it's not about being too asian, it's about being too WHITE to get educated. They will be made outcasts and portrayed as uncle toms if they leave that crazy thug culture.

That whole culture has become completely based on not being like white people, its the epitomy of a truly racist culture.

This is real #, anyone who wants to find out, look it up, or go live in black ghettos, its very real. Its insane and its twisted but thats reality right now. This mythical "oppression of blacks" by whitey is a fairytale and hipsters and thugs alike are in denial. There are so many programs available for minorities that its bordering on racism toward anyone male, and white not getting the same opprotunity. The oppronunity is there, but the willingness to take advantage of those opprotunities are lacking due to social pressue to not be too white.

I call it societal pure pressure in the thug community. Black oppression will never end until blacks push out their violent disrespectful, racist and self hating thug culture that they just cant keep latching on to. The billionare music industry, media and everyone else making billions on their misfortune will obviously not make it easy. All it takes is for people to start thinking on their own, rather than allow the hive to do it for them.
edit on 11-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Humanity must be vigilant and always seek to better conditions for people.

The struggle for freedom and equality is a hard one. The powerful don’t give up easily.

Many people when slavery war here, many white people and black people, fought and died for the liberation of the slaves. They called them abolitionists. For years they fought and labored for the cause against great odds.

One, John Brown, even gave his life to free the slaves. A white man died for the freedom of the black race! I think he was one of the greatest Americans…He went to the gallows kissing a black baby.

The fight for human rights and dignity is always worthy and I respect those gone before and the sincere today who fight for justice, equality and human dignity

It’s an eternal struggle as long as human beings are that frail and fragile--human being--and until that glorious day God liberates us form ourselves.

edit on 11-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Just because a black man is supposed to have the same opportunity when applying for a job, it doesn't mean that the interview panel won't collude to score him lower because the boss has pressured them to.

Or that people like you won;t make those racist assumptions based on the skin color of the people making the decision.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReprobateRaccoon

Women are still paid less than men. Gays are still discriminated against. Transgender people are still treated as social outcasts. Black Americans still face social prejudices. Innocent muslims are treated with suspicion based solely on religion. Let's revisit your question after these injustices are fixed.

White people and men are generalized, demonized and used as the scapegoats for everything.....

Oh and the gender pay gap is a debunked myth.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This whole social justice concept confuses me actually. I could ask what cultural or ideological understanding of justice are they championing, but it's obvious....egalitarian social justice based upon equality of outcome. The disturbing trend here is that not everybody in our own culture and society ascribes to these tenets, let alone other cultures and societies. This essentially states that ONLY their concept of justice is acceptable, which basically means that they are unjust people in the SJW movement. How ironic is that?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Perhaps the SJW is keeping a vigilant eye on which rights are being chipped away - little by little - perhaps a SJW is a conspiracy theorist who thinks outside the box, who thinks inside their box and becomes the messenger. The message may seem extreme, but isn't truth stranger than fiction?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Perhaps the SJW is keeping a vigilant eye on which rights are being chipped away - little by little - perhaps a SJW is a conspiracy theorist who thinks outside the box, who thinks inside their box and becomes the messenger. The message may seem extreme, but isn't truth stranger than fiction?

No. But thanks for trying. Lol, really? They think inside their own box and anyone who refuses to enter is a bigot, or racist, or homophobe, or maybe a mysogynist, or whatever buzz word is popular that day.

Don't try to equate insane SJW ranting as a CT thinking outside the box. SJW's are completely weak minded stooges who do exactly what the owellian stlye elitists want. Get out of bizzaro brainwashed land.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

No. But thanks for trying. Lol, really? They think inside their own box and anyone who refuses to enter is a bigot, or racist, or homophobe, or maybe a mysogynist, or whatever buzz word is popular that day.

Don't try to equate insane SJW ranting as a CT thinking outside the box. SJW's are completely weak minded stooges who do exactly what the owellian stlye elitists want. Get out of bizzaro brainwashed land.

Does that include Canadian postal workers trying to get equal pay for equal work, where rural employees (70% women) are being paid 28% less than urban carriers? It ain't easy being green.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I have no idea, I dont live in Canada. I apologize that I cannot participate by providing opinions about Canadian postal worker woes.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I have no idea, I dont live in Canada. I apologize that I cannot participate by providing opinions about Canadian postal worker woes.

I wasn't asking for your participation, just trying to inform and to help deny ignorance.
edit on 11-7-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Then I again apologize. I had assumed you wanted my participation since you replied to me. I still can't offer an opinion about Canadian worker woes. Ask the OP. Maybe he/she knows.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Then I again apologize. I had assumed you wanted my participation since you replied to me. I still can't offer an opinion about Canadian worker woes. Ask the OP. Maybe he/she knows.

The fact is that I know and I was trying to inform you, without success, without acceptance...seek inside your own prejudice and programming...get out of that box.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The fact is that I know and I was trying to inform you, without success, without acceptance...seek inside your own prejudice and programming...get out of that box.

Thanks for trying to inform me of Canadian issues, but they don't concern me one bit. I won't enter a box that I don't belong in. But I'm sure that somehow makes me a racist or some other such term in your opinion. Whatever, I really don't care.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Thanks for trying to inform me of Canadian issues, but they don't concern me one bit. I won't enter a box that I don't belong in. But I'm sure that somehow makes me a racist or some other such term in your opinion. Whatever, I really don't care.

The other box is the premise of this thread..but you already showed your path.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Ah, i see.

Wrong.

I would argue that NOT entering your box and recieving crap for it is the premise of the OP. The OP was trying to gain input on just what SJW's goals are since equal rights, well no....MORE than equal rights have existed, so what now? WTF is the problem? They never mentioned anything Canadian as far as I saw...

IMO the OP is delusional if they think anything less than completely agreeing with SJWs will do them any good...(in so far as having any meaningful dialouge with them)

Unless of couse they want some SJW label plastered on them. It's beyond the level of stupidity. My condolences to you if you have put yourself into that catagory of idiocy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Ah, i see.

Wrong.

I would argue that NOT entering your box and recieving crap for it is the premise of the OP. The OP was trying to gain input on just what SJW's goals are since equal rights, well no....MORE than equal rights have existed, so what now? WTF is the problem? They never mentioned anything Canadian as far as I saw...

IMO the OP is delusional if they think anything less than completely agreeing with SJWs will do them any good...(in so far as having any meaningful dialouge with them)

Unless of couse they want some SJW label plastered on them. It's beyond the level of stupidity. My condolences to you if you have put yourself into that catagory of idiocy.

Are you a privileged white man?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

Just because a black man is supposed to have the same opportunity when applying for a job, it doesn't mean that the interview panel won't collude to score him lower because the boss has pressured them to.

Or that people like you won;t make those racist assumptions based on the skin color of the people making the decision.

Ive sat on countless interview panels and seen it first hand repeatedly.

There are three us interviewing people. We ask 10 questions. Applicants are scored 1-10 on each question, so there is a possible 100 points.

There's usually small variations on scoring. Someone's #1 might be someone's #3 or whatever. That's normal.

Not with one boss I had. We'd be discussing our scores after we added them up to see who ranked #1, #2, ect...

"Well I gave him a 78" I'll say.

"Yeah, he got a 81 from me" the other interviewer said.

Not this one boss: "Wow, huh...he scored 63 for me. Weird."

Every time we had a minority to interview, that boss I had would consistently score them lower than us two.

I've never heard her say a racist word, never thought of her as racist -- but she consistently, reliably, and predictably scored minority applicants lower than anyone else on the interview panel.
edit on 11-7-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Oh # off with your privilaged white man crap. I'm no privilaged than anyone else. I guess that's why wankers like you won't ever get respect from anyone with a brain, and that's a crap ton of people. Sjw? My ass, just a bunch of Liberal self-hating douche bags.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
you might want to start your inquiry without the insulting term, lol

obvious troll is obvious

Lighten up gawd. If I were an social justice activist I'd kind of fancy the name. SJW's being so uptight its their own delusion that makes it a TRIGGER word.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

What you're describing doesn't sound like racism at all. It sounds like implicit bias, and that is not voluntary. All but the most hardcore SJWs agree that while on the surface it may seem racist, it really isn't.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join