It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: onequestion

Nope, 13 hours later and still practically nothing. I'm guessing the spin is going to be huge on this one.

If they won't release info then they have Islamic ties IMO

I'm beginning to feel this way myself.

Or they have CIA/MK ULTRA ties. It has been proven that people can be brainwashed into doing an act they will never be able to recall. Dallas, like Orlando or any other mass shooting event of recent history could VERY easily be a false flag. Not that this didn't happen or wasn't real, people are most certainly dead, but the motive and reasoning is an open script and left to the media to write.

The timing of all of this mass shooting chaos is incredibly conspicuous. Only one suspect is now alive. I'm sure we'll never hear from them again, just like Tsarnaev.

Anything is possible and it should be VERY interesting to see how the media continues to present this disgusting event. No matter who dun it though, it is terrorism.

With events like Dallas, the internet becomes a VERY interesting place. Some sites are full of intelligent analysis and relatively thoughtful debate (ATS, Reddit). Others are full of hatred and jumping to conclusions and other randomness (LiveLeak, Infowars). Not surprising, but indeed interesting. Someone, it seems, is definitely trying to invoke the spirit of Niccolo Machiavelli to divide and conquer the American people with events like this.

On a side note I just wanted to say, no one goes to work expecting to not return home. Indeed, police officers take on a more significant risk and responsibility in regards to this, but it does not diminish the fact that when they don't sign off from their shift, it is a tragedy. Any and all death at the hands of others, fueled by hate, hurts my soul as I truly believe, No Man Is An Island.

May the fallen Officers find peace in their final resting place.

I have ZERO doubts that this attack was planned weeks in advance, and was done so with possible government ties. The way the gunman on the ground level took out that officer...there is no way that he wasn't trained, and did not have experience before in urban combat settings. His footwork, methodology...that wasn't some random activist who just decided to one day start killing cops.

The timing was utterly perfect for this.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
So he (they?) wanted to kill whites and had hatred for BLM.

Also, blowing up a suspect...
I wonder what training session that came from!?!

Lethal Weapon 9?

lol, don't ya just love it?

Sorry, but I thought it was brilliant.

Hope that little R2D2 coming at him with the bomb made him crap his pants before the big baddah boom!

link   
a reply to: everyone

Not a good comparison. I believe you may have missed the point I was trying to make.

link   

originally posted by: MyHappyDogShiner

The logic?.

Dead men tell no tales.

He was cornered, he was no longer a threat, they should have waited him out or waited till he offed himself in hopes of gaining as much information as possible if he didn't kill himself.

This isn't a fricking war zone.

He was a threat. Did he wave a white flag or something and laid himself face down on the floor with his hands behind his back? No he did not. He shot up a couple of people because they were white and he was still sitting there with a AR in his hands.

(post by Brett83 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

They halt pride marches, we agree to their demands.

They interrupt vigils for victims in Orlando, we give them a free pass.

Their co-founders repeatedly call for killing whites and march in the streets chanting for the death of police, we turn a blind eye because we don't want to be called racist.

If BLM want's to be taken seriously, they should stop being race baiters and political agitators.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

so no one was taken alive

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That is not what I said. Do not put words in my mouth.

Maybe not directly, but indirectly you implied it. Your whole posts speaks that those who got shot had it coming.

Did you or did you not say, that this group was forced to kill, because bohoo poor them, nobody was paying attention to them?

BLM group is a terrorist group if you ask me. And should be treated as such.

edit on 526k2016Fridayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

Well yes but a hate crime can also at the same time be a terrorist act but does not have to be per se. ! person can beat up another person and that can be a hate crime but calling that a terrorist act would be a bit of a stretch. In the case of dallas both terms easily apply in my opinion.

terrorism is
the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political goals, and to instill fear.
sounds like what happened last night.
I don't dispute your definition, however it will very likely be of a retaliation effort by disenfranchised blacks. However this is speculation. The other scenario.... it will in fact be deemed terrorism.... But I feel that will only be partially correct, I'm leaning towards retaliation for the two blacks killed this week. This may have been in the planning stages for some time, simply waiting for a legitimate trigger such as the blacks deaths.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

Not a good comparison. I believe you may have missed the point I was trying to make.

The comparison is 1:1 to your argument. You argue that they tried protesting but they did not get the results that they wanted and that explained why this happened. Occupy wallstreet was a protest in which people also did not get what they wanted and it was also not something that just popped up out of nowhere before you bring that up because that also was a accumulation of issues that had been protested before without success.

link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

3 suspects in custody, 1 blown up by cops.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

..the longer they keep quiet the worse the details probably are ,it will be interesting who they say they have in custody and what the narrative about them is,by now we knew all the inns and outs of Aurora,Boston,Orlando

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Sadly, ironic, is the fact that the officers killed and wounded were the very men and women there trying to keep protesters safe...facilitating their rights to lawfully and peacefully organize and protest.

Nobody there was trying to ignore or disrupt the protest except the racist terrorist killers who reportedly support BLM..

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: sargonIII
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Have they released any info on the suspects yet? They were pretty quick to post a picture of some random black guy but now that one of the shooters is dead we still have no info.

Nope, not that I've seen or heard.

Now they have that 1 guy in a meat puzzle we have to wait on the other 3.

link   
my heart hurts.. seriously, the cops that got killed.. were probably genuine, family going people.

think about it, the police that got ambushed and murdered were protecting the people protesting against the police.... when the bullets were flying all those protesters ran for cover, but the police ran towards the bullets to end the threat...

America.. my dear women why are you crying? what are you doing to yourself? I am genuinely shattered after today.. how can you ever find justification in this?

a switch has been flicked... this is another 9/11 type wound.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

Good examples of what happens when we fail to listen to them when they are peaceful and reasonable.

link   
a reply to: khnum

Agreed, it's been almost 15 hours since this started and we know absolutely nothing about the perps. The spin is going to be HUGE.

edit on 8-7-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Konduit

They halt pride marches, we agree to their demands.

They interrupt vigils for victims in Orlando, we give them a free pass.

Their co-founders repeatedly call for killing whites and march in the streets chanting for the death of police, we turn a blind eye because we don't want to be called racist.

If BLM want's to be taken seriously, they should stop being race baiters and political agitators.

To add to that:

.A college director steps down because they demanded it

.Halloween costumes as a whole get banned because they demanded it

.They got more time off from college to protest instead of study because they demanded it

Yet they never get listened to they claim. And so when they do not get their way the guns come out to demand it that way and that is being excused by people here. It is ridiculous.

Also , ever since Obama took office racial issues have skyrocketed.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

If they sent a robot in "someplace" to blow the guy up, I would say he was pretty much contained and not a great threat to anyone unless he had a robot to send out to blow them up.

Sounds about like they could have just barricaded him in and waited him out, as anyone else was nowhere to be harmed by the "bomb".

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

I guess by your logic we should start listening to the KKK again?

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join