It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: VimanaExplorer
I still think the attacker got silenced.

If you really want to stop these atrocities in future, isn' t better to analyze what is causing these guys go on rampage? or at least make an attempt to capture him alive and get to the bottom of this.

Agreed! After attacking, wounding and killing police they should have given the misunderstood criminal some hugs to make him calm down.

Meanwhile in the real world ...

How about this, if the waste of flesh criminal didn't want to get silenced then maybe he shouldn't have gone on a kill crazy rampage.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
IMHO this is why we are now hearing "one loan gunman" Obama doesn't want it coming down on him and the BLM. It's easier for them to deny associations to a group when it's "a crazy lone wolf" rather than multiple people..
For all we know the shooter(s) might have even said they felt encouraged by Obama..

“The danger is that we somehow think the act of a troubled person speaks to some larger political statement across the country — it doesn’t,” Obama insisted. 

Obama shrugged off growing criticism that his own anti-cop statements helped trigger the shootings in Dallas and several other cities on Thursday and Friday. “It is very hard to untangle to motives of this [Dallas] shooter …  you have a troubled mind … what feeds it, what sets it off, I’ll leave that to psychologists and people who study these kids of incidents.”

Source

edit on 9-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2016 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: sdcigarpig

How convenient that they would use such to not only end the attack, but eliminate the only person who could actually answer or even speak.

Something does not seem right or correct about how they ended it, for now the police are using military hard ware

That still bothers me, they could have used gas etc or a 'flashbang' (TF20 grenade) to disorientate him & then rush him, as is SOP in this sort of situation, surely interrogating this dude was of great importance? No, lets waste the guy, that will give the CT'ers something to talk about, LOL
Weird, all of it, just as weird as the timing with [S]hillary Clinton's hearing, what a bunch of horsepoop that turned out to be....and i'm not American but i see the injustice happening over there.
Trump may be nuts but he's a lot less nuts than the clintons (whom you may remember carefully groomed Obama for office)...either you all have short memories over there or....well it may just be something in the water

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines

Which SOP is that? Source?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Immediately at the conclusion of this event,
anyone reading this thread might wonder how
so many posted two suspects arrested and
in custody transformed into only 1 perpetrator
who was killed by explosive device by police.

ANSWER: TOO MANY PEOPLE REACT TO TV & MEDIA.

This is one of the reasons why tptb are so successful
at public opinion manipulation.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: misfit312

It's also easier to push the gun control agenda if there was a "lone wolf" as opposed to a group. "Just look at the carnage just a single man can do with evil guns!", right? "We had to send in killer robots even to subdue the subject!" And then there's the element of "we got all the perps, there's no one else at large. Everyone be calm, we've got it under control", ...right?.

Win, win, win...right?

Oh no, there's NO spin and manipulation going on here; nope, none at all!! [/extreme sarcasm]

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBlaq
Immediately at the conclusion of this event,
anyone reading this thread might wonder how
so many posted two suspects arrested and
in custody transformed into only 1 perpetrator
who was killed by explosive device by police.

ANSWER: TOO MANY PEOPLE REACT TO TV & MEDIA.

This is one of the reasons why tptb are so successful
at public opinion manipulation.

have you read the last few dozen pages where people have called bull# on the reports and claims of him acting alone? In light of recent events a shooting incident was highly likely. Several shooters also highly likely. One man acting and killing or injuring 12 trained men alone isn't quite so likely.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

One man with a clear purpose in mind, a strong will to achieve that clear purpose, with speed, surprise, and violence of action can achieve quite a bit actually.

ETA - feel like I have to add this - the above isn't an opinion on the lone gunman story. Simply an opinion on immediately crying its false because there's "no way" one man could do it.
edit on 9-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: Typo

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6
High ground doesn't hurt either.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Indeed. Charles Whitman wasn't an expert shooter, yet he managed to do quite a bit of damage thanks to his position.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Why accept any narrative the media reports?

I don't think you understood my statement.

Dear Sir I DON'T NEED THE MEDIA, it has done
absolutely nothing to support or help my life
in any form.

But the Media is definitely a tool used by people
that are incredibly ruthless. I despise them
as I know who controls them, and their agenda
for the common man in whom they despise with a
passion.

F@ck the Media.

edit on 7/9/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
In response to all of the posts which refuse to accept the "Lone gunman" claims by the media.

If there were 4 or 5 gunmen, there would have likely been many more killed and injured.

16 casualties may seem like a lot, enough to, say, be done by more than one gunman, but it's actually a very low count.

If the guy was ex-military, he must not have paid attention during training.

Another thing is that I get a kind of "tone" from posters here and elsewhere regarding the events of the last week or so of near disappointment that things don't get going like gangbusters, and we end up with a full blown revolution of sorts.

Only the inexperienced and the fake brave would want that.

You're not ready for that.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I agree with your post in part but based on my own opinions and experience I find it unlikely he did this alone and I base that on several factors. It may not be a false flag (and look for my posts on the french gunman killing the policeman etc when people claim false flag) bit I totally disagree with the claim he acted alone.

As for Charles Whitman it is one thing shooting people it is another entirely picking out targets and dropping them while avoiding high civilian casualties. Especially with a protest march as a backstop. I would hardly call him an expert marksman just because he was a carpenter in the military.
edit on 3161642 by sg1642 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Seems like more activity in Dallas, happening now.

Police HQ on lockdown!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Hope it's a false alarm.

Reporters are being moved back, SWAT is there.

Sorry to interrupt.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

It'd help if the rifle type was officially identified, as it stands unofficially SKS and AK47 was mentioned in some reports.

Neither of those rifles has the precision required to accurately shoot into a crowd of 700 hitting only selected targets without lots of collar al damage, I believe one civilian was wounded.

There are far more expensive AR platforms that can do so as well as decent scoped bolt actions.

If turns out "lone gunman was using SKS or AK then I'd be more inclined to say he was a patsy.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It is more than possible that some of the people in the protest who open carried were actually involved and slipped away. The fact that by definition triangulated fire requires several firing points would point to him not acting alone.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Dallas police have someone cornered in the police parking garage.

Fox news, on now.

I'll update when something else comes up.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Of course, there is this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I define a conspiracy theorist as those who understand
the manipulative machinations of covert groups intent
on malicious purposes, but have no intent on doing
jack sh#t.

Here's a little more juice for you conspiracy theorist.

Micah Johnson of Mesquite Texas the lone gunman responsible
for shooting 11 people, killing five police officers in Dallas Texas
during a Black Lives Matter protest on Thursday evening was
enrolled in the same online “Fundamental Islamic Seminary
Course as was Omar Matten, James Wesley Howell and Michael
Sandford.

Many people already know these people were secretly
recruited & trained by operatives working within the U.S
clandestine services.

Excuse me for my cynicism, but more information or even
smoking gun proof is not going to stop their agenda.

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join