It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dallas shooting!

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Meet officer Michael Krol, he was a friend of mine and a really good person. He left Detroit/ Wayne County Sheriff's Dept in 2008 to be an officer in Dallas. I actually didn't look at the names of the fallen officers for a reason, but another officer just sent me the news.

RIP brother

originally posted by: Xcathdra

edit on 8-7-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego

originally posted by: texasgirl
, Dallas Police Chief, during the press conference, said the surviving suspect admitted to shooting....

Don't you just love it when the perp confesses, explains his motivations, assures everybody he is acting alone, claims no connection to the demonstrators, and then is conveniently killed? And people actually buy into this crap!

That is a different suspect than the one who was confirmed to have killed himself, but was actually blown up by robo-bomber.

They were saying for hours that one of the captured suspects admitted to being involved in the shooting.

Apparently that didn't happen, though? Who the hell knows what the story will end up being. Even if there were more than one shooter, there was only one shooter. Every time.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Does anyone know where the El Centro College parking garage is in relation to the college itself? Is it the carpark on the corner Elm & N Austin ? And has it been confirmed that's where they took the killer out with the robot?

Nevermind, after watching more interviews it seems it was on the second floor of the college itself not a parking garage.
edit on 8-7-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-7-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

since you knew him maybe you can figure out the math for us because it doesn`t add up,

Krol, 27, was a Redford, Mich. who joined the Dallas Police Department in 2007 after working for four previous years as a sheriff's deputy in Wayne County, Mich.

www.foxnews.com...

according to that report he was 14 years old when he joined the michigan sheriffs department,is that the normal age when the michigan sheriffs department starts accepting officers?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
The clumsy and obvious demonization of the designated patsy is well underway. Did they miss even one loaded buzzword?

www.nydailynews.com...
...a former Army reservist who was equipped for war.... In his home, investigators found a massive cache of weapons... “We all knew he was a pervert cuz he got caught stealing girls panties" ... Luis Canto, another fellow reservist, said Johnson had an erratic personality. "We all knew he was off man.." ... The cold-blooded cop assassinations carried out by Johnson... ..she shared her brother’s virulent anti-cop views. ...An aunt confirmed to NBC News that Johnson — who worked as an aide for mentally-challenged children and adults — was simmering over the recent slayings of black civilians... ...he just seemed really distraught... ...he was secretly planning something like this... ...people who knew Johnson “identified him as a loner

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego
i don`t see the words black or victim in there, the media is slacking.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
a reply to: starviego
i don`t see the words black or victim in there, the media is slacking.

True. They also missed 'extremist,' 'hate,' 'violent,' 'obsessed,' 'depressed,' 'odd,' and 'angry.'

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

My heart goes out to you and his family and other friends, I grew up in Dallas and am just saddened beyond words.

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: kita0dtita

There's those apples and oranges again.

No it is not about apples and oranges, it is about death by guns. Sorry i i would rather live in europe then in US. And i do, police are polite and dont shoot at unarmed ppl. They do not ask you to keep hands on a wheel while holding a gun ready to shoot. Try to tell the victims of guns and theirs family something about apples and oranges, they will not like it... Have yours guns but make a way to go through sirius checks, medical and psychiatry tests. And ban concealed carry permit. In half of a year death by guns would halved. No oranges but you dont live in wild west and why should you have a gun, if you want to kill someone use knife like UK gangs.
edit on 8-7-2016 by kita0dtita because: (no reason given)

(post by starfoxxx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

Someone, 5 to be exact, died doing their jobs? Sad post man.

edit on 8-7-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Would it be fair to that that the leftist media has incited violence once again?

posted on Jul, 8 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: Realtruth
Meet officer Michael Krol, he was a friend of mine and a really good person. He left Detroit/ Wayne County Sheriff's Dept in 2008 to be an officer in Dallas. I actually didn't look at the names of the fallen officers for a reason, but another officer just sent me the news.

RIP brother

To bad he DID NOTHING to stop innocent people getting killed by BAD OVER THE LINE CORRUPT COPS!!!!!

IM NOT SAYING he's a pig dont know if he was good or bad but someone in blUE HAS TO STOP THIS

to bad he was caught in cross fire.... and couldnt tactically handle his own asss

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The female in custody has been released and is tentatively identified:

www.thedailybeast.com... oting.html
... Niecee Cornute, who was detained by police during the Dallas protests Thursday night, is the leader and founder of the Black Women’s Defense League. ... Shabazz added that the police had seized Cornute’s car. ...
“Cornute posted on Facebook that she had been released from police custody.
“Please don’t ask me for details,” she wrote. “I am fine and out of custody currently. All further questions will need to go through my lawyer Malik Zulu Shabazz.”

BWDL

www.radixjournal.com...
Niecee Cornute, a.k.a. "Niecee X," though she plans to change her name to "Nairobi X Asantewaa."

edit on 9-7-2016 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Im very sorry for your loss, and for the loss to his family. The person who did this was either mentally ill or just had an ugly heart

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Sorry man.. If you need anything let me know here or via private message.

Officer Down Memorial - Texas Line of Duty Deaths

* - Police Officer Michael Krol - Dallas Police Department, TX - EOW: Thursday, July 7, 2016 - Cause of Death: Gunfire
* - Senior Corporal Lorne Ahrens - Dallas Police Department, TX - EOW: Thursday, July 7, 2016 - Cause of Death: Gunfire
* - Police Officer Brent Thompson - Dallas Area Rapid Transit Police Department, TX - EOW: Thursday, July 7, 2016 - Cause of Death: Gunfire
* - Police Officer Patrick Zamarripa - Dallas Police Department, TX
EOW: Thursday, July 7, 2016 - Cause of Death: Gunfire

* - Sergeant Michael Smith - Dallas Police Department, TX - EOW: Thursday, July 7, 2016 - Cause of Death: Gunfire

They always knew they could be
They never thought they would be
God knows none ever should be
Killed in the line of duty

Some made their final stand
Their profession’s last demand
They fell with gun in hand
Killed in the line duty

A routine to many a cop
Some made one final stop
Someone’s Mom or Pop

Others answered one last call
To a robbery, theft, or brawl
They arrived only to fall

Some were dressed in brown, some blue
Some in gray, and plain clothes too
Some were dressed like me and you

May their souls be forever blessed
For they who are now at rest
Died doing what they loved best

Forgotten they never could be
Forgotten they never should be
Thought they never would be

God bless all those who fell
They are missed and loved so well
Let us pray and toll the bell
Those killed in the line of duty

Amen

* - Photos: Police across the nation mourn after Dallas attack - It’s near impossible to find a bond stronger than the one those in the LE community share with each other. And during times of darkness, the blue shines brighter than ever
edit on 9-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is from Niecee Cornute's FB page..can someone translate as I don't understand ebonics..
- " if i aint rep dallas before imma sho rep it now !"

Thanks.

edit on AM6Sat20161972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972
This is from Niecee Cornute's FB page..can someone translate as I don't understand ebonics..

Thanks.

If I didnt represent Dallas before i am going to for sure be representing it now.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

Thanks.

If I didnt represent Dallas before i am going to for sure be representing it now.

Right, thanks..that's that cleared up then!!

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Why blame left or right it is obviously much deeper then that but you just ignore that and pretend it is all the fault of whatever wing you oppose.
You guys have no chance If you don't look into the reasons why your society is so fecked.

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join