It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Tuesday July 5th was the beginning of the end.

It only gets worse from now on.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Her aides can be blamed for everything except Hillary lying under oath. If that avenue is the only one available to hold her accountable then so be it. She broke the law plain and simple.

The hearing has given Trump enough ammunition to destroy Clinton with undecideds and Democrats who have issues with her not to mention Bernie supporters.

Assuming she is the nominee and not a convicted felon for perjury / lying.

Funny enough there is a We the People petition calling for Clinton to be prosecuted under the laws she broke. Its already up over 170k signatures. While I doubt it will make a difference it does demonstrate how people feel about her being protected by the FBI. I make that statement from the testimony Comey gave today about how agents failed to ask certain lines of questions that were relevant and would have shown intent (although its not needed).
edit on 7-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

But the Hillary scandal had nothing to do with any training deficiencies.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
So people in the face of CLinton having an IQ of 140 we are lead to believe ?

Basically a whole lot of bull snip.

145 an over is Genius.

academictips.org...

Another hole in the Comey defense.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Considering the statements made today and on Tuesday, we know now that the SD in general is sloppy.

That will have to change and may be the best result that comes out of this entire thing.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hillary puts Jim Jones and Marshall Applewhite to shame.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Well this is expected to be done by the State Department, because she was active, even if the whole thing, goes nowhere the damage is done, Hillary is tarnish, and everybody that she had links to.

Like I said this will last until elections, is no way to get it under the rug, it will be the fuel of the GOP.

I sure that she will be making all kind of promises and using financial means to keep her aids on her side and with their mouth shut, been stupid or dumb or no knowledgeable of the law can not be use as an excuse.

Hillary is not looking very smart with all the excuses she had given and neither the people that she will surround herself with, once in the White house, I guess been smart is not required to work for Hillary.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

No the state Department, but Hillary when she was working for the State department, she and her aids are the ones looking sloppy, corrupted and very dumb.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: CynConcepts

OMG! I did not think about that! We should all give up and just succumb to the criminal elements! No need to ever investigate, prosecute and imprison anyone since others get away with it too! < sarcasm> if not evident!

We have to draw a line as Americans and say enough is enough! I am not talking about little Obama red lines either!

There you go ... I think that's the jist of what you were trying to communicate; if I misquoted you in any way, I'll delete.

No, I don't think we should succumb to criminal elements ... but I don't think we should put our fingers over our eyes and count 1-2-3 and hope everything comes out right for "our team" by hypocritically going after the presumptive Democratic nominee ... FOR NO OTHER REASON THAN PURE POLITICS.

My point is not necessarily political. I am asking when do we in America draw the line? Each time, the otherside will cry political bi-partisanship! At what point do we say enough is enough and clean up our government? Not taking sides, but how can one fix the future when currently it will always seem like a political vendetta?

Edit add: Sorry my IPad seems to be messing with me tonight! Just wanted to reiterate ... If we set a precedent of law...would It not effect all...including the republicans? How is that just republicans out to get the Democrats?
edit on 7 7 2016 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Since the last person charged under the statutes presented was 90 years ago and then the guy was convicted of different charges I say. ...good luck with that

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: xuenchen

Considering the statements made today and on Tuesday, we know now that the SD in general is sloppy.

That will have to change and may be the best result that comes out of this entire thing.

And guess who is responsible for the mess......

Obama and Hillary. Mostly Obama.

So when will these miracle changes happen?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Thanks, just finished watching, I'm yet to read the thread but just wanted to post my opinion on it.

One thing stands out for me through-out all of this fiasco that both the committee & Comey agree with, and that is that Hillary is incompetent in regards to the national security protocols of the US government.

Comey also stated facts which are in complete contrast to Hillarys sworn testimony regarding the classification status of the emails she received.

She is incompetent to be the leader of the United States of America and imo, she is also a (bought-and-paid-for) liar.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BlueAjah

Since the last person charged under the statutes presented was 90 years ago and then the guy was convicted of different charges I say. ...good luck with that

I'm surprised you haven't figured this whole thing out yet.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Colin Powell and Condi Rice puts Hillary to shame...they did the same thing and not word from the republicans, no investigation, and no one here at ATS gives a damn about them....this is all a bucket of scrotum sweat to me, and the republicans are more than happy to be dipping their pasty faces in it.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hillary was in charge of the department. If there were any training deficiencies, sloppiness and extreme carelessness happening, it all falls on her shoulders.
Didn't she win some sort of award for the great job she did while she ran the State Department?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

What I found.....weird.. is Hillary's reaction to no indictment. One would have thought she would address the media with an I told you so but instead she is still avoiding them. I take that as a sign her campaign has not figured out how to exploit that without putting Clinton into a position of being asked questions that would further destroy her credibility / competence.

The other unresolved issue revolves around the State Department Inspector General. During Clinton's tenure as SecState she never had one. The position was never filled. An IG would have stopped this mess before it started which I believe also goes to her "intent" even though its not needed.
edit on 7-7-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Colin Powell and Condi Rice puts Hillary to shame...they did the same thing and not word from the republicans, no investigation, and no one here at ATS gives a damn about them....this is all a bucket of scrotum sweat to me, and the republicans are more than happy to be dipping their pasty faces in it.

Long time ago. Technology and technological know-how was entirely different back then. When was the Colin Powell thing? 2001 I believe or earlier. And neither of them had a personal SERVER in their home in the basement. Sheesh!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Nor did they use it to send / receive classified information.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

yeah, you go ahead and vote for trump, I'll take my chances with Hillary's "supposed" incompetence, rather than donny's known incompetence

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Colin Powell and Condi Rice puts Hillary to shame...they did the same thing and not word from the republicans, no investigation, and no one here at ATS gives a damn about them....

I do. But, please, just continue to ignore the 'Unaffiliated' because being a partisan is so much more convenient.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join