It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE: FBI Director testifies before House Oversight Committee at 10am est. Live feed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Guccifer admits he lied about accessing Clinton's server!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

None of this exculpatory testimony from Clinton sympathizers.

I haven't heard any "exculpatory testimony" from any of these members. Just a lot of partisan-fingerpointing to deflect.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Plotus
It seems as though some of these speakers are only smoozing for their constituents to appear as looking out for their party interests.

Many of these people have no business being on this committee. Some have prevented actual oversight with their five minutes of partisan blather.
You will find no disagreement from me.....

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Thats news.

link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
OH, so he didn't even talk to all the FBI investigators that questioned her?

And she wasn't under oath?

This is sickening

You don't have to be under oath while being interviewed by law enforcement, for you comments to be used against you in court.

Something I don't understand about that. If the interview was not recorded, how can anything she said be questioned anyway?

They use experienced law enforcement pros that pay attention and catch her in any lies she may be trying to push, and they do it right then and there.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You don't have to be under oath while being interviewed by law enforcement, for you comments to be used against you in court.

Something I don't understand about that. If the interview was not recorded, how can anything she said be questioned anyway?

They use experienced law enforcement pros that pay attention and catch her in any lies she may be trying to push, and they do it right then and there.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************** *************
I thought the same, seems too convenient and .......frankly wreaked of collusion

edit on 7-7-2016 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I love how we're all better educated and more qualified to call the shots. As if we're all legal experts with a J.D. after our names.

It's fascinating how mob justice and herd mentality work.

I could make up a bunch of crap that supports the mob's angry attitudes -- and as long as it sounded intelligent, others would parrot it around and possibly make memes of it.

I'm just going to sit back and see what happens, and listen to people who have dedicated far more of their lives to this stuff than I.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

As he said it's still a crime to lie to the FBI.

link   

This is sickening

So they use imperfect humans with imperfect memories and recall abilities? Ohhh Chit!

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
I love how we're all better educated and more qualified to call the shots. As if we're all legal experts with a J.D. after our names.

I could make up a bunch of crap that supports the mob's angry attitudes -- and as long as it sounded intelligent, others would parrot it around and possibly make memes of it.

I'm just going to sit back and see what happens, and listen to people who have dedicated far more of their lives to this stuff than I.

You're wrong, MM.

It does not necessarily have to sound intelligent for people to believe.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I'm glad this guy is asking when ignorance of the law became an excuse.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Possible manslaughter?

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

None of us brought up white supremacy,brown, and Trump, and other nonsense.

So some of us are.

link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

If we had to qualify ourselves before we commented on anything, we'd never be able to speak!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

This is sickening

So they use imperfect humans with imperfect memories and recall abilities? Ohhh Chit!

The level of talent people have at that level within the FBI may be beyond what you are able to comprehend.

link   
a reply to: JinMI

Comey just said he interviewed Guccifer and he admitted he lied when he claimed to have hacked Hillary's e mail.
No open flower for easy pickings.

link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

In all fairness these same discussions ongoing currently have already been played out here by ATS members.

link   

This is sickening

If the results of the investigation, or the recommendations thereof are in question, what recourse remains to question the information if no way to review it exists?

It seems as if that is ass covering, right?

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I heard after you posted. News to me!

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I'm glad this guy is asking when ignorance of the law became an excuse.

Its only an excuse when you're too important or too connected to prosecute. If this had been anyone else, they'd be under the jail right now.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join