It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First Five Verses in Genesis Chapter One Expounded

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AutgnosticOmen

I didn't judge worthiness, re-read what I said. Instead of just skimming over what someone says trying to find ammo to criticize, try reading it all in context.

I said THEY feel they aren't worthy to say His Name.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

I didn't judge worthiness, re-read what I said. Instead of just skimming over what someone says trying to find ammo to criticize, try reading it all in context.

I said THEY feel they aren't worthy to say His Name.

I would hope so. You would have to be pretty messed up to think otherwise. My mistake.

Some people in this thread have called the God of Abraham a false god by saying that Allah is a false god so I was full of defensive (of others beliefs) fervor and did not notice that.

Once a year the High Priest would enter the Holy of Holies and utter HaShem (The Name) Yahweh, or however it was really pronounced.

James had this honor in his time. He was not a High Priest though he was called the "Righteous One."

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

For future reference if you want to disagree with me on something do it without being a *i*k about it and I will do the same.

Insult me and I will return the favor, and just to be funny I will make it sound humble and in the form of advice.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

How could YHWH and Allah be the same God? Seven times in the Tenakh is says God cannot lie, yet in Islam Allah is known as the greatest deceiver. The revealed natures of YHWH and Allah are diametrically opposed to one another.

I don't get it, Jesus said Satan was the Father of lies. Allah says he is the greatest deceiver. I actually think both statements of YHWH and Allah are true. Allah glories in his expertise in deception, YHWH says He cannot lie.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The first account of creation

1 In the beginning God(s) created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was a formless void*, there was darkness over the deep, and God's Spirit hovered* over the water.

* tohu bohu in Hebrew meaning 'trackless waste and emptiness', used to express the virtue of the negative or nothing from which everything was created.

*like a bird (dove) hovering over the nest of its young.

3 God said, "Let there be light", and there was light. 4 God saw that light was good, and God divided light from darkness. God called light "day", and darkness"night". Evening came and morning came: first day.

What is interesting is that the sun and moon and stars have not been created so day and evening can't exist.

The sun and moon are created to measure days so how can we have days with no sun and moon?

The First day had no sun or moon so was not a day at all. Or an evening .

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Day is merely a metaphor for one step in a process that actually occurred the moment it was spoken in an instant.

6 utterances created the world in 6 steps with the 7th utterance creating a tradition.

The true Sabbath is the day we call Satur(n)day. Saturn was a big deal to the ancients and symbolized by the hex-agram.
edit on 5-7-2016 by AutgnosticOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
And every day of the week is one of the 7 Spirits of God represented in the form of time. But the 7 Spirits of God are more than days of the week.

We have a lunar calendar and a solar calendar and I actually need to study the difference myself but the solar calendar governs time where I am.

And 365 or 364 1/4 days is a cycle that was known about since extremely ancient times so God was teaching the ancients about the workings of the solar system.

God was in touch with the ancients for sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Gnosisisfaith are you post bombing my thread?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Gnosisisfaith are you post bombing my thread?

I have no idea what you are talking about, I don't know what gnosisisfaith means and what is post bombing.

I did what you designed this thread for and you are going to call that post bombing? I have just done a better job "expounding" the first 5 verses of Genesis than you want anyone to.

I didn't mean to steal your thunder I thought this was an open forum.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

My suggestion is don't make threads thinking other people have no business adding to it.

Which I did a good job of.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I was hoping some one would have at least asked some questions.

Glad to see Gnosisisfaith/. / / /Wombocracy/AutgnosticOmen Got banned again. However Wombocracy is still able to posts. It is his MO to have two or three user accounts so as to keep on posting

Firstly, Post bombing is taking the subject of topic and posting many other topics.

Secondly, you didn't expound you pretexted and opinionated.
edit on 5-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

That's psychotic, why would he keep doing that?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Its been going on for months now...

Sad thing is he has some interesting stuff to say... just can't keep himself in line with the rules

Pretty sure its far to late now in any case

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

Sad thing is he has some interesting stuff to say... just can't keep himself in line with the rules

Fair enough. Still weird as Hell.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Okay, looking back at some threads and he was most vocal in the one about Peter, it looks like he made that account that got banned today to make it seem like someone else was agreeing with him in that thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

As far as i can see there are at least two people behind this...

When he first showed up a few months back i had a little chat with him... and he happened to say that the person i was originally talking to was sleeping...

SO theres at least two people... And don't worry...

He'll be back

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Yeah There are at least two and I have wondered and would not doubt there is a group of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

As far as i can see there are at least two people behind this...

When he first showed up a few months back i had a little chat with him... and he happened to say that the person i was originally talking to was sleeping...

SO theres at least two people... And don't worry...

He'll be back

There is a great deal of information in the first 5 chapters of Genesis which are only a little more than a few sentences. Light without sun, time without the moon or sun. But you choose to focus on one person who is the only person to actually provide interesting commentary in the whole thread and I noticed you said follow the rules being this one person's problem but how many people say far worse (a ton) things and don't get banned? People are constantly looking for this person and accusing other people of being the person and ats is banning people who are not this person from what I can see. This person doesn't break the rules any more than anyone else and never has. It is a personal grudge of a few people and nothing more. This person only says things that are not popular but could be true. Far less of a scumbag than the 3 or so people who stalk this person every day of the week and snitch.

What do you think about light and time being in existence without the necessary units of measurement they can't exist without?

Pretty profound and thought provoking stuff. Too bad the OP is such a snooze because this could have been a great thread. He is a total oosh day ag bay anyway and Genesis first 5 chapters expounded is not something that was actually done by him that was done better by another member.

Peace be with you you are a decent dude but you just got the sitch messed up. One one and only one until the time comes and then one again.

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Told ya!

posted on Jul, 6 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 2tellthetruth

and I noticed you said follow the rules being this one person's problem but how many people say far worse (a ton) things and don't get banned? People are constantly looking for this person and accusing other people of being the person and ats is banning people who are not this person from what I can see. This person doesn't break the rules any more than anyone else and never has. It is a personal grudge of a few people and nothing more. This person only says things that are not popular but could be true. Far less of a scumbag than the 3 or so people who stalk this person every day of the week and snitch.

Terms and Conditions of Membership

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join