It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Treason is undermining your country, though strictly speaking I can't remember if it had to be for the sake of another country specifically or if it could just be for personal gain. If you wanted to be really pedantic Clinton could have committed treason (not the legal, punishable one) by betraying the trust of the people of the country. I'm pretty sure what we're actually discussing is High Treason, against the country, rather than lower treason.
edit on 4/7/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Everyone make damn sure the federal government does not take authority over our electronic voting machines, keep them at the state level. Several states if not all with EVM's have developed a three tier (or more) security for every machine in service. I have seen it work. Some discrepancies were found recently during the primary voting...

Again, write your state legislators, governor and AG to make damn sure the electronic voting machines are NOT given to the US Federal Government.

By the way, excellent thread OP!!!! The Clinton Foundation has been laundering billions of dollars for years. It goes very deep...
edit on 4-7-2016 by NightFlight because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-7-2016 by NightFlight because: T

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Bill paid a visit to wrap the CF tentacle around her neck.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Reproduction of information meant only to be read, not copied could be treasonous though, especially if reproduction was then followed by off site, unsecured storage, like her private email server or other storage mediums available to a person outside the intelligence industry.

All of which goes beyond "simply seeing." Which, again, is the claim.

And that's still not treason. Again, violation of security laws yes. Treason no.

Seriously, does anybody know what the crime of treason actually is, or is it just the cool buzzword because Clinton?

trea•son (trēˈzən)

n.
Violation of allegiance toward one's country or sovereign, especially the betrayal of one's country by waging war against it or by consciously and purposely acting to aid its enemies.
n.
A betrayal of trust or confidence.

high treason

Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition

n. Treason against one's country or sovereign.

from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License

n. Criminal disloyalty to one's country.

I think we can conclude from Hillary's actions that she is fighting an economic war for her own benefit against the US and its people and using foreign nationals and goverments to do so.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
4chan?....anonymous posters?.....yeah, right....sounds legit to me........NOT.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JetBlackStare

Also true. And despite the opinion of some on ats, there are genuine patriots in every agency, at every level. Could be somebody along those lines. Who really knows for sure? Not I, it just doesn't quite add up for me.

Still interesting reading for the most part.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Cute. Did you bother to check the US Code that defines the crime?

Because that's a wee bit more important than the dictionary definition.

And your opinion.

ETA - and, for what seems like the 47th time, I'm referring to simply possessing classified material that one is not cleared for. Because that's what the OP references in the source material. I'm not sure why we keep going all over the map to point to actions beyond that to support the idea of treason according to the dictionary but not the US Code. At no point have I made the blanket statement that she's not committing treason. Sort of an important distinction which seems to be sailing right past some folks.
edit on 4-7-2016 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Nope.

I believe that there are times when ones concern and respect for ones countrymen, must induce a good citizen to put themselves at risk, to ensure the quality of their liberty, if one should find oneself in such a position to be able to do so.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I agree with you here jimmyx.
4chan has zero credibility.
If it is true, it was the worst place to drop it.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

And despite the opinion of some on ats, there are genuine patriots in every agency, at every level. Could be somebody along those lines.

And you just gotta know that the people like this are wondering to themselves about what to do with all of the information they have.

If the idea posited in the OP is legit, and let's face it, it's not the first time the notion has been contemplated, those doing their best to hold fast against the massive tide they would face trying to fight something like this would be left with very few options. They would be a minority amongst a much larger, and therefore dangerous, foe.

With what option would they be left?

What could be done to address the issue of corruption on such a scale that, if it were known (and believed to be true) by the general public, could genuinely bring us to the brink of another Civil War?

Bite the bullet and begin the fight? Who fires the first shot and where would the lines be drawn?

How many would fight to keep the status quo simply because right now, their lives aren't all that bad, and the alternative (war or major civil upheaval) only makes their lives worse in the short and long term?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

Great find. The more and more I learn, the more questions about the unknowns increases. I think now, that there are 1,000's of hidden truths that have been kept from us, the American Public. The fact that Lynch will not recuse herself is baffling at best......so the fix is on. Not only with this, but through the last 6 decades WE have been lied to, mislead all for the interest of TPTB.

So, for the first time in my life, I have a chance to raise my finger to it all. That is why I am voting for Trump. I don't care to hear about your 'ism's'.....tough Sh&t!!!

God Bless and God Help America on this Historic Independence Day. Won by true Patriots.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I'm not so sure I agree. I do agree 4chan has little, if any, credibility, but it's also one of the few sites someone can post anonymously (hence its bizarre, disagreeable and anything-goes content). Yes, there are other forums where one can post anonymously, but not with the large viewership that website has. Personally, I can't stand the place and I can thankfully say I've never posted there, but the fact remains it does have a pretty large audience. And, at the end of the day, wasn't that the posters other motivation...to get the word out there as far as possible?

There's another interesting angle to choosing that site. The audience is impressionable, prone to outlandish claims and likely to disseminate the message elsewhere. More importantly, why would someone whose clearly not brain dead even post there at all? And with that message?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Trump is better than Clinton (another example of something better than Hillary Clinton is contracting herpes) but he's also part of the problem and involved in the corruption. (His part of the corruption was relatively low-key stuff though.)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=20941220]jadedANDcynical

How many would fight to keep the status quo simply because right now, their lives aren't all that bad, and the alternative (war or major civil upheaval) only makes their lives worse in the short and long term?

Far, FAR, too many I'm afraid.

This is a very sad, but accurate, point.

And on a side note, this has been the fundamental purpose of all the social engineering for the past 2.5 to 3 decades...to take the fight out of people so they are more prone to control.

ETA...and when you look at the diagram (posted earlier) with all the connections from the CF you see all the usual suspects...Bilderberger, Tavistock, Council on Foreign Relations, Carlyle Group, JP MorganChase, Move On, Soros, Open Society Institute, etc.

edit on 7/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This purported narrative kind of also explains why the GOP has seemingly had such a lackluster, half-hearted primary season. No one (Jeb) really wants to be the one to preside as President during this #show. Whereas Hillary has everything to gain by driving to the general election, unphased/undeterred by all the scandal and innuendo, so she can squash the inquiries into the CF.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have not looked deeper at the source, but almost everything in the bullets in the OP have been discussed in detail on ATS over the last months, and those who have been paying attention here have pretty much come to the same conclusions.

This is why we have been watching the outcome of the FBI investigations and this election with deep interest and baited breath. There are things going on deeply within our government, which have likely been going on for a very long time, but are finally bubbling to the surface.

What will actually come out of this, if anything? How will it affect our future?
There is little that we can do to control it, I guess.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn
a reply to: thenightisours

Trump is better than Clinton (another example of something better than Hillary Clinton is contracting herpes) but he's also part of the problem and involved in the corruption. (His part of the corruption was relatively low-key stuff though.)

Hillary is the author of corruption, Trump simply used the laws to better himself and family....who wouldn't. The STD is Hillary and she is full of vulgar, lies, cover-ups and crimes....her STD she wants to spread. Like it or not....FINGER UP.....Let's Go Trump!!

Peace

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: jimmyx

I agree with you here jimmyx.
4chan has zero credibility.
If it is true, it was the worst place to drop it.

exactly...but, if anyone here quotes Huffington post, you are labeled as a stupid idiot that will believe anything. believe every other "tom, dick, and harry" website or blog, so long as it isn't liberal.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You're not wrong. I think a huge portion of people who work their cookie cutter jobs and live in their cookie cutter apparents and have their cookie cutter opinions would view anyone who spoke of disturbing the existing system as a threat. These people would defend our corrupt leaders, because their lives would be disturbed by revolution, and they'd rather just keep doing what they're doing. They funny care for freedom, they're having enough fun being slaves.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

And entitlements - the government has created a population of slaves who are totally dependent upon the government and the status quo for their very survival. Any time they want people to vote for a certain person, all they have to do is put fear into them that the other guy will change things and take away their entitlements.

This population of dependents has been groomed for generations to have completely lost the knowledge that self satisfaction and fulfillment comes from doing for yourself, not from being taken care of.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join