It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Simply seeing classified material might not be treasonous but I'm fairly certain unauthorized possession of it on a private server would be a crime, and the treason comes in where it's stated that she's sold SAPs to other countries/people.
edit on 4/7/2016 by Eilasvaleleyn because: Reasons

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Yeah, that was my understanding when I was in such a field, too.

Just trying to imagine HOW it Might be construed differently now, 40 years later.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
WOW!! I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical when I first started reading this, but the more I read the more credible/legitimate this guy seems.

Wow...wow...wow!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Have you read the whole thing?

Seeing it might not be treason, but SELLING it sure as hell is!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

This one kind of stuck out to me:

Bill Clinton will likely dies this year.

Others have noted how sickly he has been looking in his recent public appearances.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Entire government is treasonous? Who didn't already know that?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Yup,

many of have been stating something very similar since the news about the interview brok:

As I stated in another thread:

The corruption of the Clinton Foundation could conceivably overshadow the mishandling of classified information and bring many more people under threat of prosecution. I think it interesting that most discussion have not touched upon the CF as much as the emails. Has this been on purpose? I sincerely hope that all of those avenues of investigation (into the CF/CGI) have been followed up upon (I'm certain they have, this is the FBI and if I can see the importance of this part of the case, then surely they can as well) and that is where the main thrust of the FBI will be.

And in a response to another poster:

What do you think about the idea that they might let this part of the case slide under the radar and give her a pass on the email part because the CF/CGI is 'too big to prosecute?'

The tangled webs that would be involved with the office of the Secretary would reach in to some pretty high places in governments across the world. And being as Obama put her in that position, it is possible he was aware of the level of chicanery Clinton was involved in.

Buckle up folks, we are in the chute now.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Eilasvaleleyn

Except, as quoted in the OP, the assertion was made that simply having it is treason.

It's not.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
If Clinton is guilty of treason because she had access to classified material she wasn't supposed to....

Does that mean the 4chan author is also guilty of treason because he or she knows about alien tech? I would presume that a "high level analyst" who works in the computer field wouldn't know directly about alien technology in our possession. Unless he or she found evidence of it in the email, which is unclear. I'm fairly certain "computer analyst" and "alien tech" are not in the same program. So if he or she is getting this information by chatting with peers, does that make them all treasonous pricks too?

Hmm.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Did you read the 2nd thread? He explains this statement.

It's not what you think.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Clinton Foundation!

Clinton Foundation!

CLINTON FOUNDATION!!!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
www.huffingtonpost.com...

If Bernie Sanders had managed to transfer SAP intelligence onto a private server in Vermont, rest assured the Clinton campaign would have accused him of treason.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

An interesting image from that thread:

Clinton Foundation! Focus on that, people.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Do you have a link to that diagram?

It's too much of an eye test at that size.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrianFlanders
Entire government is treasonous? Who didn't already know that?

Exactly. And as has always been the case, not a damn thing will be done about it. We American's will do what we always do. Divide and be conquered.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

I have no idea if I did or didn't. If it was linked in the OP, yes. If not, no. I know dick all about 4chan and half the time I was reading the OP links I had to read something four times to figure out who was talking to who.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The 'anonymous' poster is "bTgVPkEd" in the 1st thread, and "vMmUnwCH" in the 2nd thread. Here's a link to the 2nd thread...

2nd Thread

The poster waits for a number of people to ask questions and then answers multiple questions in one post. So, all the questions he's responding to are between his answer and his last previous post.

ETA...apparently, posters are assigned a new discrete identifier in each thread on that site.

edit on 7/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

here

The Clinton Foundation

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

This information is either the partial truth, or a perfectly constructed lie.

While it is perfectly possible that the source of this information is a genuine insider, and that all the necessarily scant details to be found within are accurate, it is impossible to say with certainty which is which, without being biased by ones personal opinion of the subject matter, that being the arch nemesis of freedom that is Hilary Clinton.

At best this is plausible, but nothing is certain. To be certain, one would have to know the name of the person posting this information, establish the authenticity of their credentials, and likely have them pull a Snowden to ensure their safety, or at least make some allowances for it. Mind you, people with nuts the size of his are not common things in today's world of hegemony and fear politics. One can hope though.

This information, presented as it is on a board which has a very controversial and dark history, does not present us with any actionable details what so ever. This is a great shame, because I think if someone was to take it into their heads to actually leak all the data (because national security means nothing without the Liberty one tends to pay for it with) then you would have a situation where everyone was on the same page, the world would burn briefly, careers would come crashing down like dominos, and markets would throw a fit...but there would be a world left at the end of it all.

Left to fester, anything this big could have world changing consequences down the line.

I hope that if this stuff is accurate, that something more than this comes of it. A post on thrice damned 4chan is not really an appropriate format for blowing the whistle.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

A post on thrice damned 4chan is not really an appropriate format for blowing the whistle.

No doubt, but it also serves as a perfect cover with complete plausible deniability for just that reason.

edit on 7/4/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join