It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Claims Inside Knowledge on Clinton Investigation = "Entire Government is Treasonous"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
It would be nice if this information presented on July fourth were enough for us to white wash our leaders, to start over and regain our freedom and independence...

But it won't make any difference. Even if someone came out like snowden did with all of this, the whole show would go on. Half of the public would side with our captors, even.

Shame we're all out of new land to steal and plant a flag in- we're overdue for an exodus.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Thanks for the assist.

Honestly I'm not convinced of the bona fides of this character. Perhaps it's legitimate, and they do raise some interesting points. But...

I find it implausible that a "high level" person gets "sent home" to wait for the fallout of the Lynch-Clinton meeting. Possible, but seems unlikely as most "high level" people would be in touch figuring out what to do. Not a smoking gun, but sticks in my craw.

Seems kinda hard to buy that a "high level" person supposedly well versed in secrecy laws and classified material would state that simply possessing said material constitutes treason. Violates any number of secrecy laws, sure, but not treason. I'm not sure if it was the OP or somebody talking to the OP, but I did see at least an implication they work for the FBI. I would wager your average street agent six weeks out of Quantico knows what constitutes treason and what doesn't.

I find it a tough pill to swallow that somebody as "high level" as this cat makes him or herself out to be would be all that hard to track down. The repeated assertions of maintaining secrecy and whatnot are for naught. At some point, all the information is traceable as far as who knew what. Figuring out who knew information A, information B, and information C, and who knew all three of those, is pretty basic counter-intelligence work. If he is in fact high level, that makes the list even shorter.

An interesting read, and raises some interesting points. But I can't help but question the validity.

I did enjoy the holocaust denial, though.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

A truth no one can verify, being spoken in a forum known for absolute garbage and worse is not just plausible deniability. It is utterly futile.

It serves no purpose for the word to come out at all, unless it comes out in a fashion which people are going to accept, en masse, a format which can be used against the conspirators creating the situation in the first place. All of them.

There is no use a small group of people having this data, there is no use it being available in vague terms, with as little detail as possible, because no one can damned well act on it, and I think that is deplorable in the extreme! The data density of this post chain says to me, that at most, there is a thread to pull on. But what it fails to do is provide any actionable information, and I find the exercise to be futile without such data.

Too much risk is involved when saying even as little as has been said here, to make saying anything less than the whole truth worth the effort.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Reproduction of information meant only to be read, not copied could be treasonous though, especially if reproduction was then followed by off site, unsecured storage, like her private email server or other storage mediums available to a person outside the intelligence industry.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

An interesting read, and raises some interesting points. But I can't help but question the validity.

I did enjoy the holocaust denial, though.

Questions galore and that is certain.

Another thing about this person is if they are legit, they wouldn't even have to go in to too much detail for their bosses to be able to figure out who they are. People have very specific writing styles and their use of language is similar to a fingerprint allowing for their written works to be analyzed in order to determine who that person is. It would not be all that difficult for this person to be identified simply by this method.

There are other things in their commentary which raises questions, the aforementioned holocaust denial is one. There also seems to be an undercurrent of racism behind this person's writings too, or I am misinterpreting some of what they are saying, or that is added in in a similar fashion to how they describe their inclusion of the 'life out there' idea; as a means to throw off suspicion and make them seem like merely some random internet troll who has constructed an elaborate, though very plausible, fiction.

Much to ponder.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

And I think it may also have to do with the amount of potential damage (to the United States Government) the information could do if let outside of approved venues as well.

I don't know well enough the laws and generally defer to members on the site who know the laws better either through their occupation and also the several members have had (still have, in some cases?) security clearances and can thus speak from experience.

Whatever happens in the public arena, this information making it out in the method and in the place in which it has has only served to further muddy already murky waters; imho.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Seriously. Government became treasonous when it alienated the right to property of the people. The government was created to serve the people and protect their rights. No outside enemy has ever demanded payment from me for my rights, but my very own 'government' does so every year. After this was done nothing else matters. The right to property, including your home and the fruits of your labor and even your life is viewed as taxable. The servants command their master and creator (the people created the offices of government), just as Satan would have. I think the rule truth of the matter would even shock the most awaken of the people. The evil is monumental.

a reply to: BrianFlanders

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Well, having worked a fair amount with classified information myself, my take on it is there actually is some actionable information presented. Plus, there are a couple pretty strong clues to the validity...

1. The holocaust denial in the midst of an otherwise lucid series of posts. It was both out of place, and out of character for the poster. Big clue there, imho.

2. The background on areas of expertise and mission, and the consistent characterization of the same. He identifies what he knows, and what he doesn't, but speculates about.

3. Several off the wall responses which were racist and insulting (making him look amateur...which I can assure you from his writing style he is not. An example of this can be found in his discussion about 'confirmation bias')

As far as actionable items, I think one came out very clear, and that message was..."look very carefully into the Clinton Foundation and do not be distracted by the email scandal (as it is only the tip of the iceberg)." When you couple this with the notion of the players allegedly selling secrets in return for money to the CF the picture comes into a little sharper focus.

On the contrary, I thought the poster did an excellent job of not revealing enough to jeopardize his identity, but still point people in the direction things should be investigated.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Precisely so.

A dratted nuisance, since things were already murkier than rainwater at the bottom of a plague pit. This has not helped at all.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Not good enough.

If the person doing the telling isn't willing to risk their life by making a full and frank release of data happen, then why should anyone trust their motivations?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I wish someone with the Gonads would stand up and just get on with it, there's always hints here and there that someone will actually do something to better the world, but very little thus far. It's rather disconcerting at times.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Was that sarcasm, my friend?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Remember, after the meeting between Bill and Loretta, this happened within days:

State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

Say she gets off on the email part of the investigation, the digging in to the Clinton Foundation could either be scrapped, or take years to investigate thanks to the delaying of information being released about it.

Does the above mean that the FBI cannot even get their hands on what is in the emails the State Department won't release?

I would think that the FBI already has everything it needs from all of the servers it has in it's possession.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

For those not afraid of most uncomfortable truths, it's been long known that the entire government is treasonous, for many years now.

Sibel Edmonds demonstrated how treasonous the FBI is, so I cannot be surprised that another person has now found out how treasonous government is.

That Hillary & Bill are treasonous is also old news.

Good story though!

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
OTOH, it could be a Clinton operative trying to use reverse psychology and distract the investigation away from the secret email issue.

Though...when all else fails...follow the money and there's a pretty good likelihood you'll find the bad-guy.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I totally buy it. It makes sense as to how things have played out.

We are desperate for a whistle-blower to prove this to the world. Let the chips fall where they may.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: boncho

The thread on 4chan follows what a lot of us have been saying, that the Clinton foundation is the key to getting Hillary, Bill and Chelsea plus hubby strung up legally for treason. We all know Hillary has tentacles everywhere and it will likely take down the government. That being said, why would anyone want such a goverment to remain? They use the national security moniker simply to protect themselves from prosecution, that too big to fail meme that has been thrust into public consciousness by those in government that don't want to be prosecuted.

Now all we need to see is some real proof, so the ball can start rolling to get rid of the political and human trash in goverment.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/4.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Reproduction of information meant only to be read, not copied could be treasonous though, especially if reproduction was then followed by off site, unsecured storage, like her private email server or other storage mediums available to a person outside the intelligence industry.

All of which goes beyond "simply seeing." Which, again, is the claim.

And that's still not treason. Again, violation of security laws yes. Treason no.

Seriously, does anybody know what the crime of treason actually is, or is it just the cool buzzword because Clinton?

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Exactly.

Despite all the cloak and dagger assurances that he or she is taking precautions to remain anonymous and all that, this isn't exactly a counter-intelligence nightmare. Sure, it adds spice to the claims and thread in general, but as the saying goes "all roads lead to Rome."

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I'm inclined to agree but then we have high level people that do crazy # for reasons no one can comprehend, example Anthony Wiener.

If we found out that poster was Anthony Wiener, would anyone be surprised? No. But he most certainly is in a position to know and dumb-ass enough to do it and there are likely many others similarly situated to him that could just as easily post there.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join