It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has child rape charges filed against him

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is getting very ugly. Tbh, I don't know what to believe anymore. I hope it isn't true simply because it will further destroy our country. I'm not saying any of it is true, but if it is then we have been given the choice between the most immoral despicable human beings alive and a pedophile (see what I did there?).

What in the world is going on and how have we sunk so low? I know the Trump cult on ATS will be here asap to defend him, but I think it's time to take a serious look at this person. If he's innocent, I'll feel really bad for him because essentially, he's done. He's already so far behind, spent so little, and has zero support. I don't know how anyone could come back from this. Hanging with Epstein too? Not good.

uproxx.com...

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Much as a cant stand the man.

one of the things I said is that if he is the real deal TPTB would kill him or plant evidence he was a pedophile......

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I won't comment on a conspiracy theory in regards to a 13 year old girl being raped. Some kid may have been abused in the worst way imaginable and had any chance of a normal life robbed from her. On the other hand, some guy (even though he acts like a jerk) might have his whole life ruined over false charges. I don't know what to think. It's election time and it's all suspect. I don't blame people for questioning it. However, I prefer to be separated from those that are quick to dismiss the charges.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

he either did it, or Hilary is stitching him up, throwing the dirtiest of much before the voters come out. The world is going nuts, interesting times we live in that's for certain!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Trump "cult" member reporting for duty!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Welcome

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Multiple accusations of rape did not seem to hurt Bill Clinton. Why should they hurt Donald Trump now?

+28 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Its a civil suit and not criminal.. Considering she is talking about an incident that supposedly occurred over 20 years ago, and that a previous suit was dismissed, this smacks of politics.

Ironically enough I find it interesting Clinton is linked into it via Epstein.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This supposedly happened in 1994. The timing is way too convenient. Why now? He's a celebrity billionaire. He's not some newly famous or newly rich person. There has been zero reason to sit on these allegations, the girls making these claims could have pressed charges or cashed in with a suit long ago.

The only reason to pull this out now is the election in 4 months. If he were to bow out of the race I have a sneaky feeling this would all just magically disappear. I have a very hard time believing this.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It is said that the case was dismissed due to a procedural error and that there are witnesses. Also, why does it matter to you that it occurred 20 years ago. Does it suddenly become ok for you after a certain amount of time? Of course it reeks of politics, but to outright dismiss this is disturbing. I don't think the rich and famous should be above the law and if the courts didn't find any merit to the case then it would have been fully dismissed. Clearly there is enough to proceed. I'm not one for silly conspiracy theories because they're almost never true so I'm in the camp that watches this play out then allows the justice system to make a determination.

BTW, this isn't about Clinton. Stop trying to deflect. If you support Trump then someone who shares similar political beliefs as you has been accused of child rape. You have to accept that.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

he either did it, or Hilary is stitching him up, throwing the dirtiest of much before the voters come out. The world is going nuts, interesting times we live in that's for certain!!!

I don't think this is coming from the Clinton camp. This is probably coming from the GOP neocons. Donald just doesn't fit into their grand design and they aren't about to allow Trump to trash their Republican flagship; however it looks like it might be to late to salvage the GOP imo.

"Men should be either treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injuries - for heavy ones they cannot". Niccolo

Machiavelli

edit on 2-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
When all else fails, hurl a pedophilia claim.

Happens to a lot of people, not just Trump

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

You do not know who I support because I never said who I support. Do you think rape is bad if Trump did it but it was okay if Clinton did it?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Was wondering when this would start...

It was only a matter of time..

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I wondered when they were going to try to do to him what was done to Herman Cain. Remember how serious those allegations were? So serious they faded into complete obscurity the minute his poll numbers dropped like a rock and he became nothing politically.

As a fabulously wealthy and famous man, this is the sort of thing that would at least have been popular tabloid fodder before now.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Davg80

I don't think this is coming from the Clinton camp. This is probably coming from the GOP neocons. Donald just doesn't fit into their grand design.

What reason do we have to believe that the neocons and Hillary are not all the same crew?

link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

You do not know who I support because I never said who I support. Do you think rape is bad if Trump did it but it was okay if Clinton did it?

Roman Polanski also comes to mind since the ages of the potential victims are about the same. The left at least in Hollywood also defend Polanski. Remember, Whoopie's "rape, rape" comment? It was in defense of what Polanski did.

And while Polanski is not a politician, he is a celebrity.
edit on 2-7-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
a reply to: Xcathdra

BTW, this isn't about Clinton. Stop trying to deflect.

Considering that the article that the OP is based upon references Clinton, I don't think it's off base to reference Clinton as well.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

Why now? Because the republican convention starts around the 18th of july.
I am considering going on another vacation during that time frame.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   
One interesting aspect in this case is that one of the witnesses, named "Tiffany Doe", was an employee of Epstein's.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join