It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has child rape charges filed against him

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Gothmog
Article states the person filed 4 times under "Jane Doe" . What is the definition of insanity again ?

Funny stuff the establishment is really getting desperate

The definition of insanity is to settle the case and getting some money from a rich man.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

I'm calling BS.

1994 this happened and just now 22 years later as Trump is running for president this comes out?

Where's she been for 22 years? Why only come forward now?

Nope. Not buying it.
edit on 2-7-2016 by Urantia1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Much as I can't stand the man I don't believe this.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

This is also how the propaganda machine works. Release and vague or false rumor to an obscure blog or three and if they run with it, then you hope that other sites pick it up enough that it snowballs until some sites with legitimacy pick it up. Most of the mainstream sites use each other as sources. You really only need one or two to run with it in order for all of them to reference each other and for it to become "fact."

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I wondered when they were going to try to do to him what was done to Herman Cain. Remember how serious those allegations were? So serious they faded into complete obscurity the minute his poll numbers dropped like a rock and he became nothing politically.

As a fabulously wealthy and famous man, this is the sort of thing that would at least have been popular tabloid fodder before now.

It's desperation at best.

Now that hillary is practically in cuffs, they are going for a scorched earth policy.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hey , no need to bring that "obscure" notion that is called truth into it. That is nearly obsolete and forgotten.As long as I can put quotes on something and the quotes mean "my interpretation", who needs it ?
Thats the first thing I look at on an article . The number of quote marks it has.....

edit on 7/2/16 by Gothmog because: forgot quotes

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm wondering if anyone has yet checked the hacked Democrat opposition research to see if this was on it. Then we'd have a better idea about this.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

I won't comment on a conspiracy theory in regards to a 13 year old girl being raped. Some kid may have been abused in the worst way imaginable and had any chance of a normal life robbed from her.

And yet 1.6 billion people follow a man who at 54 married a 6 year old and began having sex with her at 9 and call him a prophet and the greatest man to ever live, amongst everything else he did.

As for Trump if true, I find it strange he would even run for President knowing this would be bought up and used against him

Strange world.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This reeks of desperation. If trump was in these circles he could go scorched earth and bring a massive group down.

I would say Gary Johnson is the benefactor of this. Last man standing. I'll throw my hat behind Gary until this is settled.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Ha,ha, incrementalism. Just like with Hillary, just keep printing accusations by any source, make it sound legit, it is an accumulative effect on the psyche.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

The timing is suspect, but you're awfully dismissive of child rape.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: supremecommander

Where was I dismissive of child rape?

Rape is rape. If Trump is truly guilty he should be hung by his balls. And the same goes for Clinton.

But those who were "dismissive" of the allegations against Clinton have no moral ground to stand on when it comes to Trump or anyone else.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
well, if it`s true either way we are going to have a narrcarsitic pedophile or an insane treasonous bitch for our president, god help us.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

If I understand your comment double jeopardy does not apply to civil case, just criminal.

Theoretically if a person continues filing civil suits with no merit the judge can take action. Also some states have laws against people who are habitual lawsuit filers. Other states have laws where if someone files a civil suit against another party and loses they can be held liable for paying for the accused court costs.

For this topic the state this occurred in has a statute of limitations for the criminal side.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Donald Trump has been running for POTUS for over a year. If something were to already come out do we not think that Rubio or Cruz or for that matter Bush would not have brought it out?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy
This is getting very ugly. Tbh, I don't know what to believe anymore. I hope it isn't true simply because it will further destroy our country. I'm not saying any of it is true, but if it is then we have been given the choice between the most immoral despicable human beings alive and a pedophile (see what I did there?).

What in the world is going on and how have we sunk so low? I know the Trump cult on ATS will be here asap to defend him, but I think it's time to take a serious look at this person. If he's innocent, I'll feel really bad for him because essentially, he's done. He's already so far behind, spent so little, and has zero support. I don't know how anyone could come back from this. Hanging with Epstein too? Not good.

uproxx.com...
Ah.. The good old Child molestation allegation on a political figure for which they do not need a legal conviction because a public opinion is the true conviction and a guaranteed one at that.

Are people still really falling for that? Especially the timing on said person. With his main competitor under investigation for corruption and in danger of being indicted with federal interrogations that are just now starting up who just happens to be favored AND protected by the sitting president. We choose to be naïve and gullible in order to satisfy a agenda?

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 03 Jul 2016 00:30:36 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Much as a cant stand the man.

one of the things I said is that if he is the real deal TPTB would kill him or plant evidence he was a pedophile......

It seems like he is indeed the real deal here. This should be a even bigger sign to people who do not want more establishment in power to vote for this man. If the big names in politics who do nothing for the country and its people but only for the big bankers and themselves do not want him there he must be doing something right and intents to do it for the people. Something that the corrupt certaintly do not want.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Have you found any confirming posts?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   

It should be noted that the charges made by the plaintiff cannot be brought against Trump in criminal court. Under New York law, the statute of limitations for any child sex offense is five years after the victim turns 18, so any possibility of Trump being arrested on these charges has long since passed. Even if Jane Doe wanted to come forward and have Trump arrested, that would be legally impossible.

This is not about any sort of legitimate justice. If it where Mr.trump has had a lot to lose already in the meantime long before he decided to run for president. This is a attempt at character assassination because his political opposition (just about the entire establishment) is feeling the heat of his gains lately. And not by this supposed "Jane doe" who is on "record" with this now.

One thing we do have facts of however are the H.clinton tapes of her phone conversation where she is laughing about the case about lying and knowing that her client raped a 12 year old girl while she laughs at the result of the case which she won and in which she publicly shamed the 12 year old girl knowing for a fact that she was raped.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 03 Jul 2016 00:50:34 -05001620167America/Chicago by everyone because: fixed dyslectic sentence

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   

I don't think it's true. She's listed a house under foreclosure, and is going after a very wealthy person in the spotlight. Looks like a scheme for money, and likely, she's been paid as well by someone on the other side, to stir up trouble, and distract from Clinton being taken in for questioning by the FBI. The timing alone is telling.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join