It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU President Jean Claude Juncker discloses Aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Ok i did a little google translate work i will also speak to a canadian friend who speaks very very fluent french( one of candas major languages) and i will see if this is really what the guy says. Also im going to bet her might have been drunk off his butt during this.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Prime directive wasnt that for underdeveloped planets?

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Hahaha "the leaders", wonderful.....

So even in more advanced world's the civilizations our ruled by elites. Darwin was wrong. :/

I suppose we best get in line with "our leaders" also.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kingj56

euhh, ... I speak French? ... But by all means, please double-check.

Cheers!

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: ShadowChatter

Prime directive wasnt that for underdeveloped planets?

I guess as they can vaporize planets and we can't that kinda makes us underdeveloped.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Are we sure someone just didnt run his speech through Bad Translator?

Also:

"of our flight towards the future, the horizons await us, and we fly toward the horizons that are those of Europe and of the whole planet*."

*Except the British
edit on 2-7-2016 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
You guys want it soooooooo bad.
I have to give respect for diligence.
No stone unturned

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm just going to confirm what others have posted before:

The translation is correct. (I come from Belgium, I can understand French hurr durr)

However, as also mentioned before, he uses the word planet again in a following sentence, so I believe it was just a slip of tongue. He obviously had his speech memorized and brainfarted, I don't think it's more than that.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Who is speaking for alien leader when saying they want a 1 world govt? They have said they want us to live our lives in Love and compassion towards ALL. Never once did I hear your 1 world goverment schpeel coming from their spokespeople.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vechthaan

Normaly a "slip of tongue" is corrected right after the slip. I haven´t listened to the clip yet, but I don´t speak french so I will have to rely on someone who speaks french.

posted on Jul, 2 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
my friend says it definately sounds like he said that but to say he really meant it and it wasnt a slip of the tounge just sounds outrageous. I want there to be aliens or atleast a high up gov. official saying there are but this just doesnt seem to be it.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I understand French very well and he really talks about the leaders of other planets. But he also sounds like he has pushed the pousse-cafe a bit too far, as someone mentioned :-)
Funny also that no one sitting behind him reacted. Seems that nobody was listening anymore.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I understand French very well and he really talks about the leaders of other planets. But he also sounds like he has pushed the pousse-cafe a bit too far, as someone mentioned :-)
Funny also that no one sitting behind him reacted. Seems that nobody was listening anymore.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
One would think that after nearly a week to recant or explain a misstatement, he would have done so.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientCentenarian
Can anyone verify the EXACT quote? My French is too rusty. I wonder if he's saying 'from other planets' or 'from other countries on the planet...'

The other listeners did appear a tad bit alarmed.

Je ne sais quoi! That's the only phrase I remember from three years of high school French.

posted on Jul, 4 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I saw that statement and it rolled right into slot with the rest. The Brexit will not happen. I guess my brothers and nephews are not just close by, they are actually here.

Well, rejouce. Humanity will be unified...thou...you might lose a slight bit of freedom. But hey, nothing beats feedom then free medical care, education and housing right? right!?
edit on 4-7-2016 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
This is finally disclosure people.
First the president of Russia, now the president of the EU.
What are you waiting for UK and USA?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Let's not jump to rash conclusions.
Parents are like leaders yet in 99.9% (0.1% mentally ill) they do want the best for us even if at the lower age spectrum we dint really get life or how things work out or why "brush your teeth" is important... But in the end our parents are proven to have really been dedicated to our well being.
So if other planets have larders, and they've reached us across the best space somehow overcoming or bypassing speed of light, then they're 100s or 1000s or more years more advanced than us so they might have a different approach to the rule method.
edit on 5-7-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr X

What did rusky guy say?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AncientShade
I saw that statement and it rolled right into slot with the rest. The Brexit will not happen. I guess my brothers and nephews are not just close by, they are actually here.

Well, rejouce. Humanity will be unified...thou...you might lose a slight bit of freedom. But hey, nothing beats feedom then free medical care, education and housing right? right!?

Right. I actually thing a NWO is the best thing and that all the conspiracy folks bashing it are actually evil pawns trying to keep humanity down.
I will create a thread in which I'll detail my observations and general idea.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join