It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

If the court permits the delay, the public won’t be able to read the communications until October 2018, about 22 months into her prospective first term as President. The four senior Clinton aides involved were Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael Fuchs, Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma.

Source

Why 22 months? Statute of Limitations or something, but for what exactly? The elections will long be over before then.

We've got the "Your fired!" Tv personality and a super villian running for President?

What is going on? I leave the country for two years and ccme back to this?

Maybe Russia should release the emails

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
They don't even want to hide the corruption anymore it's just in your face and you can't do a damn thing about it.

And the lemmings will continue to ignore it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
In other words, they will never unveil those emails. Like those statements mean that she is the next POTUS. Your votes do not count folks.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

Hillary is the only one that can do the impossible and make trump look like a prize.
edit on 32630America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jun 2016 19:32:07 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Any hope the Obama appointed judge will deny the request to delay the release of the info?

This just screams corruption to me.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Now we know what Bill said to Lynch during their secret meeting.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Is this what the Lynch/Bill airplane meeting was actually about?

I'm utterly shocked by both sides of the political spectrum at this moment in time.

a reply to: IAMTAT

Great minds and all that.
edit on 30-6-2016 by thesungod because: reply to iamtat

link   
a reply to: interupt42

...and vice-versa.

Worst two candidates in the modern age.

I miss the good old days when you could pick the lesser of two evils.

link   
They must be being so blatant and obvious because they're panicking and desperate.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
Any hope the Obama appointed judge will deny the request to delay the release of the info?

This just screams corruption to me.

I got a feeling some of those emails can bring downmore than just hillary .

I think this is stalling tactics incase guccifer or some other hackers might have more info up their sleeve.

Then in 27 month ,oh we lost the drive.

edit on 40630America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jun 2016 19:40:39 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is an outrage. I'd like to add more but that about covers it.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Why 22 months?

It is 27 months. (2+7=9...a side thought)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
a reply to: interupt42

...and vice-versa.

Worst two candidates in the modern age.

I miss the good old days when you could pick the lesser of two evils.

Agreed but trump is not as calculated nor has he had his chance to prove his corporate slutness in office .

So i have to lean more towards that slime bucket. But like i said she is the only one able to make trump look like a prize.

We are screwed no matter what. If anyone has faith on either of those two whack jobs, they need to have their brain inspected.
edit on 39630America/ChicagoThu, 30 Jun 2016 19:39:37 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

22 months after the election. I could have phrased that better.
edit on 30-6-2016 by thesungod because: the not thr

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Communications between the Clinton Foundation and Teneo with people at the State Dept.?! Oh yeah! There is sooooo much more going on here!

Teneo is an US-based global advisory firm that partners exclusively with the CEOs and senior leaders of many of the world’s largest and most complex companies and organizations.

The firm works with clients to address a wide range of financial, reputational and transformational challenges and opportunities by combining the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, investment banking, financial analytics, executive recruiting, digital analytics, corporate governance, government affairs, business intelligence, management consulting and corporate restructuring on an integrated basis.

Teneo’s clients include the CEOs of many Fortune 100 companies across a diverse range of industry sectors.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 30-6-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Brought to you by the most transparent(ly corrupt) administration in American history.

How many years are Obama's emails going to be kept under seal?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Russians might release them...Hope springs eternal.

...or the Israelis

edit on 30-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Well, if the goods on Hillary are in the emails and these tools knowingly put a treasonous criminal in office, then these tools are just as responsible and liable for Hillary's crimes as well as there own. I think the standard operating procedure for that is, federal court, treason / criminal charges, if found guilty, hanging, cause rope is a green solution.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

The Russians might release them...Hope springs eternal.

If the Russians don't get whatever it is they want, yeah, they might release them. Bribery is their game, and Billary is to blame.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Communications between the Clinton Foundation and Teneo with people at the State Dept.?! Oh yeah! There is sooooo much more going on here!

Teneo is an US-based global advisory firm that partners exclusively with the CEOs and senior leaders of many of the world’s largest and most complex companies and organizations.

The firm works with clients to address a wide range of financial, reputational and transformational challenges and opportunities by combining the disciplines of strategic communications, investor relations, investment banking, financial analytics, executive recruiting, digital analytics, corporate governance, government affairs, business intelligence, management consulting and corporate restructuring on an integrated basis.

Teneo’s clients include the CEOs of many Fortune 100 companies across a diverse range of industry sectors.

en.wikipedia.org...

Let's not forget organizing offshore accounts and tax havens using foundations, IBC's and blind trusts. Can you say "Panama Papers", sure, knew ya could.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join