It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch meet on her airplane in Phoenix this week?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I was more curious on to what ATS thought of this than anyone else. So I thought I would share. Moderators, if in the wrong place, please move. Thanks

The founding fathers of this country never intended for their to be corruption. This is the reason why they created the constitution. To minimize corruption as much as possible. To protect the people of this country from the government. The constitution is not a living breathing document, it is a compass to which we should all look to in times of tribulation.
When I see articles like this, where you can see obvious corruption taking place, it makes me sick. Knowing this is not what our founding fathers intended. For corrupt government officials and politicians to get together and work out details on how to get away from being prosecuted. Anytime where politicians are treated differently than the citizens of the country, then their is corruption. This needs to stop. I am fed up with it all.

I ask my country, which of you will vote for this? Which of you will allow this corruption to continue? There is an easy solution....vote them out of office. Not that Trump is perfect, but a heck of a lot better than the alternative.
I would like an honest explanation on why you would vote for Hillary Clinton when there is so much lying and corruption around her. And please don't tell me that they never discussed Hillary Clinton. We are all grown ups here and can put 2 and 2 together.

dailycaller.com...

youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kellynap43

Would you like for all of them to roll over and show you thier tee-tee?

edit on 6/29/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

She should recuse herself having donated personal money to Hillary. No way to be objective when she already wrote her a big check. Not against the law but a serious conflict of interests when you have to decide that person's fate.

+29 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
LOL

Look at the official statement....

The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh nothing going on then. Carry on guys.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

They shouldn't be meeting up at all until this Benghazi and email scandal are over, since Lynch is the AG. Bill could just be getting some Monica Lewinski from Lynch. Call it LoMonica Lynchski.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

+56 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So the husband of a potential POTUS under federal investigation meets with the head of the DEPARTMENT of Justice, and only talked about grand kids and golf!

WHO is dumb enough to believe that ?

edit on 29-6-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think he was trying to add a portrait to his "wall of accomplishments"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

The Obama appointee told the TV station that she and Clinton did not discuss the investigation or any other government business. Instead, she says they talked about Clinton’s grandchildren and golf.

Rigggghhhht lol. And today I won 7 different lotteries. This is just so in our faces eh, you'd think they would try and be a little discreet, but not these wankers. Another poster said that she should recuse herself, correct. There is a serious conflict of interest here, criminal malfeasance anyone?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/29.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

That's exactly what I thought.

Hey, maybe he is "sleeping" her (Hillary) way out of trouble? I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Maybe because of a "cigar thing"...

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Lol, good 'ole Bill, allways willing to take one for the team!

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hillary voters. I love the "We talked about grandkids and golf"...for 30 minutes? 30 minutes is a long time. Who knows, maybe he was telling her to move forward so he can get easier tail with Hill in the clink?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
LOL

Sounds like they are tight pals, at worst its collusion, at best its a conflict of interest. Either way she should recuse herself from the investigation.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Loretta is in way over her head. She should know better than to meet with him in private. Nobody believes they talked about grand kids even if they truly did. Just avoid the situation entirely. It looks horrible under the current conditions and her recent screw up of editing the Orlando transcript then doing a 180 on it when she saw people were upset and angry shows she is on the job training for her job. Completely lost.

She could have the power to potentially put grandma in a Federal prison but she knows all about the adorable grand kids meeting with grandpa in private...effin insanity right there.
edit on 29-6-2016 by LifeMode because: (no reason given)

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

What the Hell is that even supposed to mean? A woman under federal investigation and her husband meets privately with the person who will decide their fate. Do you think McVeigh's lawyers sat down with the Judge in that case for a friendly lunch?
Think maybe the UnaBombers lawyers had a night out with the Judge in that case?
No. Then why is it ok for Bill to have a meeting with the AG? The very person who will decide whether or not to seek charges in any case against Hillary?
Or was that a comment in desperation, because you couldn't find a way to defend this sh**?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Talking about golf and grandkids? Seems legit to me. What's the issue again?

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This is beyond the pale.
Perhaps they were discussing her next appointment on the Bench of the SCOTUS.
Or maybe how much of the Clinton Foundations slush fund she'll get...

Whatever they discussed this reeks of impropriety and conflict of interest.
For a judge, she sure exhibits poor judgement .

edit on 29-6-2016 by Elostone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
So the husband of a potential POTUS under federal investigation meets with the head of the DEPARTMENT of Justice, and only talked about grand kids and golf!

WHO is dumb enough to believe that ?

Probably the same people who believe Hillary turned over all her emails except those pertaining to yoga, Chelsea's wedding, yada, yada, yada.

On a different note, she was first appointed by Bill Clinton so they go waaaaaay back. She should be recused from the current Hillary investigations.

Early career

Lynch's first legal job was as a litigation associate for Cahill Gordon & Reindel. She joined the Eastern District as a drug and violent-crime prosecutor in the U.S. Attorney's office in 1990. From 1994 to 1998, she served as the chief of the Long Island office and worked on several political corruption cases involving the government of Brookhaven, New York. From 1998 to 1999, she was the chief assistant U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District and headed the Brooklyn office.

In 1999, she was nominated by President Bill Clinton to serve as the U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of New York.[10] During her term as U.S. Attorney, Lynch oversaw prosecution of New York City police officers in the Abner Louima case.
en.wikipedia.org...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join