It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concealed Carrier Prevents Mass Shooting At SC Nightclub

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

The fact that his agenda is failing means nothing, except that he has to go to extreme measures to push it forward.

You claimed Obama's "scheme" has resulted in the death of Americans. But now it's failing?

Like setting up a false flag mass shooting to get Republicans to agree to a vote to further his gun control agenda.

Which is happening right now.

False flag? Are we treading in to nutter territory again?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Its time to legalise non-lethal effective methods of self-defense which can stop an armed gunman be it tasers or some other dynamic physical preventtive measure,one which nightclubs and other businesses and individuals can safely deploy.

You pull a gun in a Nightclub and 250 cell phone tasers start spiking your carcass you are in deep trouble because as soon as you are on your back and you start doing the chicken on the floor you will realise no one is coming to save you and it is going to take law enforcement a LOOONG TIME TO ARRIVE.......

Take a double-barrel of sticky-web and you arent shooting any kind of gun,or even moving .....lol.......there are THOUSANDS OF WAYS for everyone to protect themselves but our Federal Governments FAIL TO PUNTIVELY CORRECT Jurisdictions which fail to follow Federal over-riding legeslation and instead priorise via a crooked process civil by-laws and lesser serving levels of laws.

Our Governments are 75% to blame for these mass killings because they have used civic by-laws and lower case laws to disarm the populace utterly and completely.......baring the Peoples throat to the Wolf.

Seriously why dont convienience stores have broomstick length JOYSTICKS with near fatal juice.....enough so you never know.....lol....I would love watching some of the videos ...we would see of the Clerks ZAPPING thieves into pants-peeing submission.

I can legally prod a cow but not a criminal.....lol...lol...lol.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

In Illinois, where I am, you can not carry in an establishment that makes more than 50% of it's profits from the sales of alcohol. No, you don't have to check their books, just use common sense. You can't carry in a bar that just happens to serve food, but you can carry in a restaurant that happens to sell alcohol.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Breaking news: civilians can carry Tasers. And stun guns. And pepper spray. So you go right on ahead and meet a lethal threat with less than lethal response.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
South Carolina? Isn't that a big right-wing state? This was a bar fight that resulted in a shooting...c'mon people this happens all the time everyday throughout the US...this was not a threat from a terrorist. Rejoice in your wild wild west fantasy...Even if there was no shooting...it would still be a bar, where at least two people are there enjoying a good time with a gun under their shirt. That is your idea of fun? That is somewhere you want to hang out? A bar where people have loaded guns on them? ......ok...... **don't give anybody a weird look**

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
What I learned in this thread is that it is ok to distort the story to push your agenda and then talk about how this will be ignored by others because they can't push theirs.

I am glad this man was able to defend himself, I don't care that he had a gun on him at the time but lets not act like that changes what this was. It was a argument/fight out in front of a sportsbar that was closed that turned into shots fired. That is not preventing a mass shooting, that is preventing everyday gun violence.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

if what Judicial Watch uncovered holds weight

IF.

JW is a Right Wing nutter operation that has no credibility, unless they can prove what they claim.

They have no proof and their assertions are based on unnamed sources.

Well they certainly have a lot more credability than you do random internet person. And correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt there a thing called reporter's privilege when it comes to sources? Figure it applies here since JW tends to report on things...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You act like it took this thread to clear that up for you.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

There is, but that doesn't mean it is automatically legit. That is where it is on the reader to question it and the source it is coming from.
Just like I am sure you would look at alternet using an anonymous source to say something a bit questionably.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya but how is everyone going to know if I don't post it!?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
What I learned in this thread is that it is ok to distort the story to push your agenda and then talk about how this will be ignored by others because they can't push theirs.

I am glad this man was able to defend himself, I don't care that he had a gun on him at the time but lets not act like that changes what this was. It was a argument/fight out in front of a sportsbar that was closed that turned into shots fired. That is not preventing a mass shooting, that is preventing everyday gun violence.

And Breitbart wonders why this didn't get national OMG attention like the Orlando Pulse killings?

Hmm, maybe because: Yeah, no one died, thankfully. And certainly not 49 people.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Well they certainly have a lot more credability than you do random internet person.

How's that? Because they tell you what you want to hear?

Confirmation bias for the win?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isnt there a thing called reporter's privilege when it comes to sources? Figure it applies here since JW tends to report on things...

No. Prove it or quit wasting my time.

"Privilege"?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya but how is everyone going to know if I don't post it!?

Touché sir, touché. Well played.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I think it would be a good idea if all night clubs would require two employees to be trained and licensed for conceal and carry. With the amount of mass shootings lately, businesses need to be prepared for anything.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti
Whoop-de-do! Still sitting at 182 mass shootings in 2016... That's a disgrace for a civilized nation.

I have an impossible time believing all these mass shooting incidents are simply a product of the times.
Mass shooting incidents have increased at least four-fold since Obama took office.
Statistically speaking it doesn't pass the smell test.

So what're you implying?

Maybe that Obama purposely armed a bunch of people to create mass killings to further his gun control agenda in order to make a population powerless against tyranny?

Personally, I'm not implying it.

I'm outright saying it's a fact.

You are stating facts with no source, in most people's minds that is nothing but an opinion.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: xuenchen

I think it would be a good idea if all night clubs would require two employees to be trained and licensed for conceal and carry. With the amount of mass shootings lately, businesses need to be prepared for anything.

I have no problem with this, in my work, I deal with several bar owners and they all spend the money to hire armed security.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You have stated yourself that you have a ccw right?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

The fact that his agenda is failing means nothing, except that he has to go to extreme measures to push it forward.

You claimed Obama's "scheme" has resulted in the death of Americans. But now it's failing?

Like setting up a false flag mass shooting to get Republicans to agree to a vote to further his gun control agenda.

You do know this is a conspiracy site, right?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You have stated yourself that you have a ccw right?

Yup. I know my rights, the laws that support those rights and how to use them.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

That's like saying "stupid is as stupid does".

No thanks.

I notice you avoided the rest of our conversation.

Very telling.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

You do know this is a conspiracy site, right?

Don't make excuses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join